You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TSP Questions for Tikay/Sky Poker

2»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: TSP Questions for Tikay/Sky Poker:
    Well I didn't wanna say Matt....  ;) FWIW David, if it was based on just results, he could have made his decisions in <5 mins.
    Posted by Lambert180
    The talent pool is much to big to make a decision that quickly.  I agree they will want interesting/entertaining ppl to represent the brand, but i can easily think of a dozen players on site who fit those criteria, and achieve excellent results.  

But what could provide Sky Poker with better promo than having multiple TSP players running deep or even FT. I think it will come down to how well you have performed, and what in.

The TSP is a great effort by Sky to reward the players, I just hope I can bink 1 of the tourneys, time to get out the prayer books.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: TSP Questions for Tikay/Sky Poker : and number of forum posts!
    Posted by GELDY

In Response to Re: TSP Questions for Tikay/Sky Poker : and number of forum posts!
    Posted by GELDY

Posted by GELDY

lol lol lol !

Give this man a hoody!

<3