You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problem with sit and go pop up

edited December 2009 in Community Help & Advice

Hi Guys Girls

I've recently had a few issues on heads up tournaments and as requested ive done all my cookie deleting restarted somp and even used a friends laptop, when in contact with cust service i was completly ignored actually was dealt with in a robotic manor i have also never been refunded my owed cash even be it a  few pound, really disappointed on top of this my responds from Damien ( The shift supervisor) where completly script and at one stage was told i was getting a refund only to be told in the next sentence i was not being refunded when i pointed this out he said it was a typo error but really it was a simple choice of the wrong sentence.

LONG TIME CUST COMPLETLY DISSATISFIED PS NOT A GREAT POKER PLAYER BUT ENJOY THE GAME SO PLAY WITH SPARE CASH, JUST CURIOUS TO SEE IF IM THE ONLY 1 TREATED LIKE THAT DUE TO MY MINOR SPENDING????

CHEERS

Comments

• edited December 2009
    hey there fish50,

i'm really sorry to hear about your problems. we try our best to treat every player equally no matter what their level of spend so i'm disappointed to hear that players think otherwise. please could you give e the specifics of your tech issues and i'll take a look and see if we can sort anything out for you.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Problem with sit and go pop up:
    hey there fish50, i'm really sorry to hear about your problems. we try our best to treat every player equally no matter what their level of spend so i'm disappointed to hear that players think otherwise. please could you give e the specifics of your tech issues and i'll take a look and see if we can sort anything out for you. all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

What a quick response, you are the man rich much appreciated, i was free to play on cash tables had no issues what soever but i entered a few heads up you know £2.20 £5.25 nothing major etc... i got the poker pop up box but it stayed in white and would not load up as i continued to watch my chips wither to nothing, funny but wasnt amused i know things can happen but surely its obvious when some1 has technical issues, anyho in the lobby it went on a few days i got refunded for 1 heads up £2.20 on the 2nd nite this was after being on instant chat a good 2 hours (no bull) but i was freely playing cash table at the same time so time was not of the essence and i was also hung up on 3 times each time technical issues with computers to blame, lol as i should believe when im told sky have no issues when it comes to my funds, but this girl dorianne answered my instant chat and had me sitting over 35 minutes i was constantly typing asking y im not recieving a response once i typed that she was wasting her employers time leaving me on hold or plain ignoring she instantly hung up as i went back damien he said it was computer issues talk about insults, i feel like an old man cant stop typing but yeah many thanks for your courtesy.

• edited December 2009
    right ok. thanks for that. let me go and investigate and see what's happened. if i need anymore info i'll give you another shout (either on the forum or through private messaging)

all the best,

Rich
  • edited December 2009
     Many Thanks

Dont wanna cause any hassle i was just looking replies to see if that had been a regular occurance

Cheers Anyhow
  • edited December 2009
    fish i can sympathise with you, it has happened to me before but luckily enough i played a heads up game the other day and the guy was sat away for the game lol. dont worry it wasnt you lol
  • edited December 2009

I know that might be a benefit lol, but surely there has to be a standard sat in place and not just a automated rresponse of "Yeah well you know we are a business and if we refunded everyone we would be a charity then"

It was all from i asked for points to be put on my account as i could not again load up a freeroll which they stated in the original chat more than once so i believe they are told how to deal with certain people after all im not a big money spinner so why should they treat me well right!!!!

Cheers Chels (Hope that means your not a blue)???
  • edited December 2009
    i dont like football but i do like the chelsea kit cos its got my name on haha
  • edited December 2009
    lol definetly a valid enough reason
  • edited December 2009

Hi Sky Rich

Just curious too know if you have had yourself a look at my scenario.

Cheers
  • edited December 2009
    hey,

i'm still looking into this one. i will be in touch through privative messaging once i've got things cleared up.

Rich
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Problem with sit and go pop up:
    hey, i'm still looking into this one. i will be in touch through privative messaging once i've got things cleared up. Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Thanks Rich If you need anything further i saved the conversations on my laptop between me and cust services also is the msg on poker shown and where or is it email as i cant seem to see an inbox available

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Problem with sit and go pop up:
    Hi Guys Girls I've recently had a few issues on heads up tournaments and as requested ive done all my cookie deleting restarted somp and even used a friends laptop, when in contact with cust service i was completly ignored actually was dealt with in a robotic manor i have also never been refunded my owed cash even be it a  few pound, really disappointed on top of this my responds from Damien ( The shift supervisor) where completly script and at one stage was told i was getting a refund only to be told in the next sentence i was not being refunded when i pointed this out he said it was a typo error but really it was a simple choice of the wrong sentence. LONG TIME CUST COMPLETLY DISSATISFIED PS NOT A GREAT POKER PLAYER BUT ENJOY THE GAME SO PLAY WITH SPARE CASH, JUST CURIOUS TO SEE IF IM THE ONLY 1 TREATED LIKE THAT DUE TO MY MINOR SPENDING???? CHEERS
    Posted by FISH50
     HI pal
     Have the same probs getting sick of paying and then not getting on the table for 3 , 4, 5 , levels if at all 
    (and the problem is not at this end) by witch time some player have you crushed by there chip counts
    how can this and the away fold caper happen after playing in other games ok. 
    VERY POOR SHOW FROM SKYJOKER is my feeling right now.
  • edited December 2009

Well i am gladst of your response old Bhoy another gd season in store 1 hopes, but hope fully these jokers who think they can take the mick out of your average player SITTING in there call centre are going to have some pride swallowed i was looking to see if i am the only 1 with this issue but fortunatley as soon as sky seen this posting they have took up the issue which is great not many people would be to bothered so im still very optimistic this will be of gd outcomes for us all, afterall if we cant play it should be auto refuns instantly or the table should lapse a case of bad broadband even though that not be my case still shouldnt be mine or your prob 2 deal with there should be a feature in place to auto close table as it only seems to happen in heads up in my exp so its not affecting a tournament game or any other players or they could hold the game for 15 minutes then the other player recieves the bye and gets the pot as this doesnt even give you the chance to turn off comp and come back in as the chips disappear within minutes

cheers
  • edited December 2009

The other thing being to this was the cust service the girl in question actually had the cheek to tell me i went all in when i said i hadnt i was called a liar as sky dont put you allin auto, but she seemed to have forgot when the blind is larger than your pot it would put you allin which wasted another good 30 min of my time by the time she understand but still with the outcome of no refund mr amin its a issue on your side hahaha all jokes aside this really does need to be addressed  as surely not many follow the complaint procedure or decide to post and 1 or 2 rotten eggs always ruin the rep of many a good worker, fortunatly we know this and understand this.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi,

I understand your frustration and apologize for any inconvenience that you might have experienced as a result of this. 

Thank you for reporting this incident to us.  As Rich has previously advised that he will be reporting the incident to the Relevant Department and message you on the outcome.

Thank you for your understanding and patience, should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks
    Sky Mod
  • edited December 2009

I am very happy to it currently being considered and being dealt with but unfortunatly the cust service told me the same thing and i held for hours on various nights, which all resulted in the same outcome hope i am not being a nuisance or hassle in anyway but this is how i have been made feel, especially being told 1 incident would be refunded to then get a change of mind within a minute, im sure your training does not include playing with peoples intelligence afterall i sit with a masters in business and i get spoke to like i am some 1 of no meaning, ps very happy to wait until all is sorted its just this is how the staff made me feel once again being left hanging on the line for over 35 min after i give my name( at the start ) without response with constant messages asking y no one was listening to me until i stated she was paid and her employer would not be satisfied with her wasting paid time to instantly being hung up on then the cheek of damien to say it was a conn error are we all seen as being this stupid no matter how much is lost at the poker table???