You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

If you want to play

2»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: If you want to play:
    I think it might be better to wait, until you have visible results and achievements before telling everyone how bad they are and how good you are.
    Quick heads up.

Just because somebody does not overestimate their own self importance by providing a day by day log/diary of their progress, does not mean they are not successful player.

Ok pumpkin.
  • edited March 2013
    Unlock your scope and let us see these great results then..
  • edited March 2013
    Cash game player, anyway, my progress is nobodies business but my own.

Hence no ego diary.
  • edited March 2013
    You're playing cash at the lowest level, and so some of these people won't know what they're doing, but where else are they going to learn? It's better to play 4NL than for fun. Everyone everywhere deserves respect, not least the people who are trying the game for the first time and are expecting more of a 'community spirit' on Sky and on the forums. Don't openly flog people, that's simply not fair.

I've been donking about in 4NL omaha trying to get the hang of it, I have no idea what is a good holding and where the value is, but whilst I'm learning I don't expect people to be pushing me about in the playground.
  • edited March 2013
    No further purpose to this thread so closing

Dave