You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday NIght Live Show with Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****

edited March 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey all,

Just a pre warning that it is my play that will be analysed on Analyse My Play on Sunday night, so look out on the cash tables, wouldn't  want to lose all your bank roll ;)

A xx

see some of you tomorrow at Aspers x

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Look forward too watching it. Don't be too harsh on Anna - RyRy!! lol
  • edited March 2013
    well it was nice seeing many of you today at Aspers, alas I was only able to stay for a couple of hours, and ramble a little on the commentary to help RyRy out.

What a great turn out though.. Jen Mason, Carlo Citrone, Julian Thew, Tatiana Pasalic, Mclean Karr, Joe Stapleton...the list goes on! A few other big names were floating around too, Helmuth (who I was to shy to go and speak to!)  Jennifer Tilly, Kara Scott.  Going to be a great weekend, and over 50,000 in the prize pool :)

On the cash tables at the mo. Mastercash 2 if you fancy joining!

xx
  • edited March 2013
    so much fun, thank you!  and £15 up :)
    x
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday NIght Live Show with Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****:
    so much fun, thank you!  and £15 up :) x
    Posted by MissFowler
    But with £15 of chocolate consumed that's break even.
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday NIght Live Show with Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****:
    so much fun, thank you!  and £15 up :) x
    Posted by MissFowler
    your welcome was fun, shame i had to have a bath - i think she was telling me i was smelly. If you have certain hands up, would you mind if i sent in my thoughts obviously after (if) they get shown. 
  • edited March 2013
    OK you lot, this is your line up for the show tonight, hope you will enjoy it, we will also try to get lots of calls live from the SPt for you.

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live MasterCash coverage 
    8pm-9pm – Analyse My Play – It's all about me!  Ry will be analysing my play from MC2 last night. 9pm-10pm – Now on Sky Poker – TSP Final coverage 10pm-11pm – Top Of Sky Poker – High Stakes MasterCash coverage 
    11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights – Live coverage of the 10K Primo coverage
    So that's the show for you tonight, and we will be giving away prizes for best contributions to the show as always. 4 free entries into Tuesday's mini.
    I am hoping we may be able to get a pic comp from the spt for later
    A xx
    skyopen@bskyb.com#skypokertv
  • edited March 2013
    CAPTION COMPETITION

• edited March 2013

Tikay " Meet Tommy"

Wynne: "Tommy Cooper"

Tikay "No, Tommy Dyer"

"  I taught him every thing he knows about poker"

Wynne "Just like That"
                   "Boom Boom"

Caption Competition

• edited March 2013
    So there we go folks you have your piccie, topical one might say!!!

Best 4 win the prizes. U know how it works

X
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday NIght Live Show with Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread**** : your welcome was fun, shame i had to have a bath - i think she was telling me i was smelly. If you have certain hands up, would you mind if i sent in my thoughts obviously after (if) they get shown. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Please do, you can do it throughout the show if u want, will keep an eye open
  • edited March 2013

hi anna, ryan,

in your endless quest for a nickname for ryan...

ryan spitaals

R I P P L E S

thank you
    rob
  • edited March 2013
    CAPTION COMPETITION
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    Hi Anna, Ryan

Caption competition,

tikay - "when i was a boy poker chips were made of stone"
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Anna and Ryry

Caption: Random old man appears in Aspers offering to sing for food.
  • edited March 2013
    Anna, I'm very disappointed. Next time send me a PM when you're going to be on the tables. Why should Don have all your money... I mean... all the fun... Why should Don have all the fun?

It's very brave of you to put your play out there, so no nasty words from me. I mean that. No, I'm not being sarcastic. Honestly. I'm being nice. Why don't you believe me?

Have a great show. I'm off to bed now. I'm sick. :(

Caption:

Tommy D and Tikay pose for a photograph at a poker table.

Can't argue with that one.
  • edited March 2013

Caption:

Tikay, "Full Wrinkly Massage, Sir?"

• edited March 2013
    Caption:

Tommy looks like the cat who got the cream, until he realises the identity of his masseur.

:-D
  • edited March 2013
    Good evening Ryan and Anna,

Nice to see you again at Aspers, thanks for filling me in on what vegas smells like...

I mentioned recently, that I was coming towards reaching my target and I just wanted to let you all know that after a little session on Mastercash 3 and 2 x 30NL tables, I've just got there and broken the £1000 mark for my bankroll. Great feeling to get there. Will have to update the diary to my new target which will be to progress to 50NL before the end of the year.

Could you please show this hand that I played about 20 mins ago on Masrtercash 3

Hand History #636296051 (18:55 24/03/2013)

I got called a nit after the hand but I think my line is fine... what do you think? I'm flatting pre because I'm already suspicious of the small raise utg to snap 4bet me and I know if I 5bet this deep, I'm gonna struggle to get it in without being in bad shape against the majority of palyers at this level. It also disguises my hand to flat. On the flop I check to the preflop aggressor anyway, but see no point in betting any street because there are so few hands in his range that haven't made top pair, 2pair, or a set... what do you think?

• edited March 2013
    AQ hand with flush - i flat pre because i want to keep worse in, and turn barrel was so i could give up river, without putting my hand face up for the times i hit. 

Thanks Ryan for kind comments on my play still working on this cash thing. 
  • edited March 2013
    Caption - Tikay: This man here, this is my choice. Sign him
  • edited March 2013
    TK steps up mike in hand for the Kareoke...

"It's not about the money, money, money
    We don't need your money, money, money

Why is everybody so obsessed?
    Money can't buy us happiness
    Can we all slow down and enjoy right now
    Guarantee we'll be feeling alright

Everybody look to their left (yeah)
    Everybody look to their right (uh)
    Can you feel that (yeah)

Yeah yeah
    Well, keep the price tag
    And take the cash back
    Just give me six strings and a half stack

It's not about the money, money, money
    We don't need your money, money, money

• edited March 2013
    Interesting SPT story for you all...

It folds to me and I open from the CO with K6o, SB 3bets (mr aggro) but nothing new there, I flat because I know his 3bet range is ridic wide, we're still about 80xBB deep at this point and I have position.

Flop is A23, he c-bets and I flat because I know Ax hands are a small part of his range, and I have alot in mine and think I can take it off him on the turn. Turn is a 7 and he checks so I bet and he calls. River is a 9, again he checks so I bet. The board is now A2379 and I've got K6. He sits and tanks for a good minute or so before calling. I then instantly muck my hand because I don't see he can call with anything worse than K6, and after my cards go in the muck, he turns over K4!!!

I learnt a very important lesson for live poker this weekened, NEVER ever muck yuor hand until someone shows you a better one. If I just turn over my cards there I have 100k... because I mucked I'm left with 20k :(

It was after this hand Tikay decided to let me know that the aggressive guy 2 to my left he is called Dave Shallow and won WPT Dublin last year for around 250k.
  • edited March 2013
    Hi guys

Just played a cpl of £6 satelites - The TSP one didn,t go so well but managed to get into the Primo for the 2nd time i,ve played it.

I think ppl have a view that if you satelite into a bigger game thats over your Bankroll you may play safer than normal and try and min cash rather than go for the win , when of course you should just play your normal game

When i first started playing years ago i won a frerroll on another site from 750 players

The 1st prize was entry into a million dollar game with about 1000 players where i totally bottled it when i saw you could get 20k for being in the top 30. ( I didn,t even know what position was at the time and blinded myself out afetr waiting for aces or simlar

Hopefully i,ll run good tonight and win the Primo. satellited into a few £50 Bounty Hunters games recently but not even taken a head - should be fun tho

Have a good show

Paul
  • edited March 2013
    Hi guys

Anna i just have to say that you have always been one of my favourite presenters but after seeing you betting to protect your hand when you had King high and before you even hit your straight you have now went straight to the top of the list :)

Watched you last night and you destroyed the table for most of the session and if it wasnt for that pesky chocolate bar im certain all of your opponants would have gone broke in no time.

GL Daz
  • edited March 2013
    caption:

Tikay tells TommyD hes in team sky poker, and boy does he looked chuffed about that!!!!

Did ryan get a massage from tikay, when getting into team sky poker.

have a great show guys
  • edited March 2013
    Caption Contest:

"Bridge is in the corner Grandad"
  • edited March 2013
    Hey Ana and Ryan,

Can i get this hand shown, its from the mini primo tonight

Hand History #636359895 (20:43 24/03/2013)

on the river can i call here?

• edited March 2013
    Anna, would it be possible for you to email, text, call or send a pigeon to let me know the next time your playing online ;-) x
  • edited March 2013
    9T hand. At this stage i was card dead and looking for some TV time. :) Given that it was also my first 3bet since joining the table, and Anna's many hours with Ryan i expect she is capable of giving me some credit for it. Obviously flopping the draw helped me barrel. - actually looking at the hand amazed to see she had KJ i was expecting middle pairs or overs. 

Edit: Booooooo you didn't show the other hand. - that was an epic one - i played it terrible. 
  • edited March 2013

Hi Anna and Ryan 

It was really nice meeting both last night the trip was made more that worth it once i got a nice hug from you Anna,

love the show u 2 xxx

Spoony 21
  • edited March 2013
    Caption competition

young man could you please tell me how to get to platform 3 i have to catch the sky express

Spoony21