You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday NIght Live Show with Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****

2»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday NIght Live Show with Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****:
    CAPTION COMPETITION
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    nowt like having a chip on your shoulder

• edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday NIght Live Show with Fowler and Ryan Spittles 7pm CH861 ****official show thread****:
    TK steps up mike in hand for the Kareoke... "It's not about the money, money, money We don't need your money, money, money Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness Can we all slow down and enjoy right now Guarantee we'll be feeling alright Everybody look to their left (yeah) Everybody look to their right (uh) Can you feel that (yeah) Yeah yeah Well, keep the price tag And take the cash back Just give me six strings and a half stack It's not about the money, money, money We don't need your money, money, money
    Posted by LARSON7
    i should get a prize for the longest caption ever haha

TK steps up mike in hand for the Kareoke... "P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
    (Mum mum mum mah)"
  • edited March 2013
    Just to confirm Ryan, Anna had more of my money than i had of hers. - she pwnd me and they didnt show it 
  • edited March 2013
    Do you guys know when the next SPT will be please?
  • edited March 2013
    I wondered why Emma keeps encouraging me to play these TSP games.... I find out tonight it's because she wants the Sky Poker hoody for herself!!
  • edited March 2013
    Caption competition: Oi tommy prop me up for the camera! 
  • edited March 2013
    Hi Anna and Ryan

Managed to find a staker for SPT only to find that my route to London was closed because of an accident! So gutted! I think i deserve a reserved seat at the next SPT. :)

From Reece
    aka CUFCrp90
    Currently on Master Cash 2

• edited March 2013
    hey guys
    i no I lost on value but I went all in in Primo at the same time and lost!! i was not concentrating. Good show as usual
  • edited March 2013
    Hi guys Just played a cpl of £6 satelites - The TSP one didn,t go so well but managed to get into the Primo for the 2nd time i,ve played it. I think ppl have a view that if you satelite into a bigger game thats over your Bankroll you may play safer than normal and try and min cash rather than go for the win , wh en of course you should just play your normal game When i first started playing years ago i won a frerroll on another site from 750 players The 1st prize was entry into a million dollar game with about 1000 players where i totally bottled it when i saw you could get 20k for being in the top 30. ( I didn,t even know what position was at the time and blinded myself out afetr waiting for aces or simlar Hopefully i,ll run good tonight and win the Primo. satellited into a few £50 Bounty Hunters games recently but not even taken a head - should be fun tho Have a good show Paul
    Posted by MP33
    I jearst heard Ryan say "good players like myself"

He might disagree now after i was going well in the Primo and just crashed out when i didn,t need to . I,d just been moved to this table and should have probably waited a few hands to get used to it ,

Hand ID   636416760 - pls feel free to critisise - Even a min cash would have ben a
    big boost to my BR, but i thought the river bet was worth it as it would have catapulted me up had he folded

Did enjoy it tho and and played v well until then with the cards i had - still hanging on in the mini tho
  • edited March 2013
    Evening Anna and Ryan 

That A9 shove was a combination of tilt and me knowing my opponent was very loose. Good advertising tho!

• edited March 2013
    hahaha You guys make me laugh!! Gutted they didnt show your 72 earlier though Anna :( Should i have Bet the river ryan or are you always checking the same as me? hoping for a bet. cheers both - loving the show!
  • edited March 2013
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            steve5516                   caption;
    hey tommy when you have finished this hand can you go and get me another lattee
  • edited March 2013
    JACKPOT 22:57 pm      

main mini both %  
    entered 221 419 92 42  
    left 40 49      

Nutter5932 5 11      
    Curt360x27 17 38      
    nagrom 18 30      
    subsnw 26 9      
    gerrard9 27 33      

• edited March 2013
    Just wondering if Ryan or the other Sky crew got a chance to meet/rail/be starstruck by the likes of Hellmuth, Negreanu, Trickett etc?

I would have been over the moon to meet Ryan, Anna, TK, Jen Mason, Julian Thew etc but did get a chance to rail the Premier League in the week. :)

Reece
  • edited March 2013
    caption comp.      tk is singing     FLY ME TO THE MOON.  tommy d says  YEA AND I WILL PAY FOR YOUR ONE WAY TICKET  TK.
  • edited March 2013
    Great show guys, nice to meet you last night Anna and have a quick chat before the action got going. I was too star struck to speak to Ryan!

Caption - Tournament is just 47 seconds in, and Tommy's already spun up a stack. Tikay proudly announces "that's ma boy".

Managed to cash in 8th in the TSP tournie tonight!  Away next week but will be having another bash in a couple of weeks.
  • edited March 2013
    hey Anna and Ryan 

Great show as always :) 

going to try the caption comp even though rubbish at captions :

Tikay is saying "This guy is like a steam train when it comes to playing poker"

Tried my best :) 

also ive been asked by the_don90 if anna could read his caption out as he hasnt heard it being said.

Thanks

LOL_I_CALL aka MEL 
  • edited March 2013
    Hey Anna & Ryan...Great show as always!! 
    I've just finished a session on the cash tables. i've had my fair share of good session's & bad session's but i dont think i've ever had one like the one i've just played.
    i've made a profit of 34 pounds on a 25/50p table having only been sat at the table for about an hour. Pretty good for me considering the lenght of time, but more impressive was the fact i never saw a river card!!! has Ryan ever had a session like that before??? 
    Keep up the good work guys!!!! Best Poker show on TV!!!
    Stuart aka MrCoxy
  • edited March 2013
    Anna in a visor.......giggity
  • edited March 2013
    Evening guys, lovely to see you both at the SPT.

The reason why I'm smiling so much in that picture is because the photographer has just interrupted Tikay's 15 minute anecdote about the local Rail Replacement Bus Service.  Bless that man.
  • edited March 2013
    Caption Contest.. 

Tikay:- "oi sonny... these new age pogo sticks are good int they?"

Tommy:- "oh granddad... you are funny.."
  • edited March 2013
    JACKPOT 23:21 pm      

main mini both %  
    entered 221 419 92 42  
    left 29 31      

Nutter5932 3 1      
    gerrard9 12 12      
    nagrom 14 18      
    Curt360x27 23 24      

• edited March 2013
    GIESAHAUN - I believe is Scottish slang for 'Give me a hand' :D Geez a haun :D Your so good on T.V Ryan :D
  • edited March 2013
    I got the hauns but not the luck - wd carrsbarr and gl at DTD
  • edited March 2013
    Am I the only one who genuinely doesn't get whats so funny about the caption comp? x

PS. Need to change my screen name because everytime I write in there's confusion 

love from Reece x
  • edited March 2013
     TK : If you win, your buying the drinks
    PS.: yah right ( with smile ) 
  • edited March 2013
    Unfortunately you didn't read me competition entry out and I think I had a chance of winning, good show though 
  • edited March 2013
    Congratulations to ILERA, FLIPPER7, 10NGY & JRA126 who win free entry in to Tuesday night's mini!
  • edited March 2013
    Woop thanks Anna + Ryan, converted last one into £14 profit (alot for me), so hope to capitalise on this entry :)