You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Entire roll on Undertaker?

edited July 2013 in Betting Chat

1/14

Surley its free money?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Rather put it on cena.   Also the bookies will have a limit on how much you can bet.  Probs about 200 max on shittt like that.
  • edited April 2013
    How dare you call it shitt,next you will call it fixed.
    Although Cena to win is a bigger certainty sadly imo
  • edited April 2013
     Not too sure if u watched the doc yet on cm punk on sky they talk about how when he firstwon the belt it was just about having someone to hold onto it while there were bigger names on the roster and then when they felt the time was right on the night of an unforrgiven ppv they wrote it in that he would get jumped out the back and didn't get to defend or lose his belt it just was given up for grabs.

He was left disgusted by this , beyond all the script writing etc etc he as a person and not a performer was fed up wif the way he was treated.

Then the whole story ofhim leaving the company was true. Then the writers came to cm punk with a blank page an said he was free to air his grievances and thus the whole 'pipe bomb' thing was born. 

He then went on to hold the belt for well over a year and although John cana beats the rock for the tile tomorrow night and is very much 'their guy' , they see punk as the man o the underdog and everyday joe and wouldn't be overly shocked if they've plotted him the man to end the streak, undertaker himself  has spoken previously on how he'd prefer it to be beaten than not!

Summary - back cena instead with ur bankroll as its common knowledge he wins, undertaker v punk...... U just never know!!! 
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Entire roll on Undertaker?:
    1/14 Surley its free money?
    Posted by ajs4385
    yes he will never lose the streak
  • edited April 2013
    Better check with the script writers before you place bet
  • edited April 2013

I do think cena is a dead cert too.

Biggest problem punk has got in wwe is he wont get the artificial help that others have. Ever noticed he has drug free tattood on his fingers.

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker?:
    Better check with the script writers before you place bet
    Posted by jimmyjazze
    This would have been remotely funny if all the above posts didn't elude to the fact that it is scripted and outcome decided  beforehand! Nice try though, but I doubt  Peter kay will be losing any sleep tonight
  • edited April 2013
    My big tip is for Orton to turn heel again against Sheamus and Big Show.Really needs something to happen to him and wwe desperately lacking in top "bad guys" at the moment(except the soon to be legend that is FAN-DAN-GO)
  • edited April 2013

agree with the cena winning aswell, nailed on certainty, even bigger certainty is dolph ziggler comes down after the match and cashes in his money in the bank brief case and wins the title from cena,

• edited April 2013
    My big tip is for Orton to turn heel again against Sheamus and Big Show.Really needs something to happen to him and wwe desperately lacking in top "bad guys" at the moment(except the soon to be legend that is FAN-DAN-GO)
    Posted by jackda
    that sh1testabber shouldnt even be on the card, taking a spot of cesaro whos awesome!!!
  • edited April 2013
    Hopefully they go that route with good ol ziggy but I reckon h ell either do it for del rios belt and win or do as u say against cena but actually cena pin him in about 10 secs!!! That would be an awful ending. Would be quality for ol ziggy to cash in and win v cena but can't see it - more likely a golden handshake from the rock passing on the torch of company to cena. 

Re orton - it was touted that he would fight VS seamus initially as a heel so ur prediction he turns heel tomorrow seems plausible. Hate del rio as a face thot he was the bees knees when he first arrived!! 
  • edited April 2013
    anyway im glad to see that im not the only grown man that still watches wrestling, haha.
  • edited April 2013
    Hopefully they go that route with good ol ziggy but I reckon h ell either do it for del rios belt and win or do as u say against cena but actually cena pin him in about 10 secs!!! That would be an awful ending. Would be quality for ol ziggy to cash in and win v cena but can't see it - more likely a golden handshake from the rock passing on the torch of company to cena.  Re orton - it was touted that he would fight VS seamus initially as a heel so ur prediction he turns heel tomorrow seems plausible. Hate del rio as a face thot he was the bees knees when he first arrived!! 
    Posted by BELL_POKER

Couldn't agree more.It was the way they did it that I couldn't understand.Just out of the blue,with no build up or reason whatsoever.
  • edited April 2013
    if you bet your whole roll on undertaker your an idiot lol nothings a cert 

even though i think undertaker will win no way would i bet on a wrestling match as it is rigged
  • edited April 2013
    if you bet your whole roll on undertaker your an idiot lol nothings a cert  even though i think undertaker will win no way would i bet on a wrestling match as it is rigged
    Posted by reeler
    Its predetermined not rigged
  • edited April 2013
    agree with the cena winning aswell, nailed on certainty, even bigger certainty is dolph ziggler comes down after the match and cashes in his money in the bank brief case and wins the title from cena,
    Posted by THEROCK573
    what odds would u like? :)

the mitb briefcase ziggler has can only be used for the world heavyweight title. the money in the bank ppv has 2 briefcase winners, 1 for each brand or title, and cena won the other, challenged for the wwe title and became the first to not cash it in successfully.
  • edited April 2013
    if you bet your whole roll on undertaker your an idiot lol nothings a cert  even though i think undertaker will win no way would i bet on a wrestling match as it is rigged
    Posted by reeler
    why not?, your betting on who you think will win just like you would in a football game, dosent matter wheter is rigged as you put it or not, if you have knowledge then its power.
  • edited April 2013
    skybet dont do multiples on their wrestling betting but a few sites do, ive seen a few bets banded around of between 2/1 and 4/1 (depending on time n site) for the main 4, cena taker hhh and ryback. defo worth a look
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker? : what odds would u like? :) the mitb briefcase ziggler has can only be used for the world heavyweight title. the money in the bank ppv has 2 briefcase winners, 1 for each brand or title, and cena won the other, challenged for the wwe title and became the first to not cash it in successfully.
    Posted by TINTIN
    oh rite didnt realise that i stand corrected, you wouldnt have deep enough pockets to take a bet off me anyway so dont try being paddy power!!!
  • edited April 2013
    cody rhodes sneaks on the card with a snorefest tag team match v them 2 twits who dance - an ultimate sign of talent, like cesaro, being underused. cesaro was top billing a few weeks ago now the other nite on raw they didnt even play him in wif music it was just like he was of those wee weasels called johnny john bob johnson they used to fish out so kamala could belly flop them after 5 secs and no1 would care. 

would have rhodes any day of the week over orton or seamus, whether they were heels or faces, never really cared for either , whereas rhodes imo has been best heel, other than maybe aforementioned Del Rio, in recent memory. i quite like the character Swagger has been given and grrovy heel music! ziggler gonna be one of those champs wholl hav AJ (the lovely AJ) in corner wholl distract refs and throw in the odd steelchair, just like the good old days  : ) 

and i hope to god they start to make good use of daniel bryan as a singles competitor again, while keeping his heelish, but in a proper pantomime way, persona. hes the best thing in it by a mile , another i couldnt care less for when a face and now baaam all the yes chants this time last year and hes been the best thing in it since austin 

• edited April 2013
    Posted by reeler
    Would you bet on titanic sinking in next titanic movie?

Thats rigged.

Problem is I wouldnt put it past VM making a titanic film and it staying afloat. After all he was happy to have a inc est storyline with his pregnant daughter lol.
  • edited April 2013
    following are the winners:

miz
    rhodes scholars
    hell no
    shield / orton heel turn
    del rio (but the zigmeister cashes in briefcase!!! hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    brock lesnar (just something different)
    if brock doesnt win then CM PUNK to end streak

really need one of the above to happen or else its far too predictable , they can use their imagination surely to goodness!!! besides, we all 'KNOW' cena wins belt so why not upset the apple cart and have a shock in one of these 2 to start putting doubt in peoples minds. i personally would like cena to win dirty (seeing as hes gonna win regardless) and start a kind of heel thing he might be slightly bearable then! no offence john 

looking forward to it hope its not a let down!!! 

ooooooohhhh and i how could i forget, the match im almost looking forward to the most - FAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

jericho can have a smashing match with anyone and has come back to bring the new talent along so hoping for a cracker where as much as im a Y2J fan it makes sense for him to get beat (like every bl0 ody year)

• edited April 2013
    Surely as someone has already asked there must be a limit of how much you can put on something that is pre-determined with the winner already known? ( There would be a few insiders lumping on everywhere or leaking information)

I wasn,t even aware you could bet on this until i saw this thread. I thought it was a joke

What if someone makes a mistake and falls wrongly and injures themselve - Do they change the script?
  • edited April 2013
    stone cold broke his neck over a decade ago in a ppv for a belt against the ill fated owen hart - owen hart more or less lay down and rolled poor Mr Austin over him so he could be covered as stone cold had been pre determined the winner so there are ways round it but id be surproised if the cap aint 2 odd ton as said before, if even that miuch 
  • edited April 2013
    terrible ppv in my opinion, far to predictable, writers need need to seriously up there game, the rock and cena match was a snorefest saying that everything cenas envolved in is the a snorefest.

but monday night raw last night, wow, what a crowd, they were completely nuts, lots of brits still left over aswell from wrestlamnia all singing wade barrets barmy army during his match!!  ha
  • edited April 2013
    terrible ppv in my opinion, far to predictable, writers need need to seriously up there game, the rock and cena match was a snorefest saying that everything cenas envolved in is the a snorefest. but monday night raw last night, wow, what a crowd, they were completely nuts, lots of brits still left over aswell from wrestlamnia all singing wade barrets barmy army during his match!!  ha
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Couldn't agreemore.
    Imo it was one of the best episodes of Raw ever.The atmosphere when Ziggler cashed in and won was just amazing.Just hope they let him hold onto it for a while.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker? : Couldn't agreemore. Imo it was one of the best episodes of Raw ever.The atmosphere when Ziggler cashed in and won was just amazing.Just hope they let him hold onto it for a while.
    Posted by jackda
    yeah they will,along with cm punk hes there best in ring peformer, the true hardcore fans no this which is why he recived such a huge pop last night, fcuk faces and heels its all about who entertains!!! loved how the fans resorted to chanting all sorts of different names because orton and sheamus are so boring, decent workers but about as entertaining as a wet f4rt on the mic!!!
  • edited April 2013
    raw was amazing, and the crowd were amzaing!!! particularly enjoyed the do do do dododo do do singing of fandangos theme tune!!! all the americans singing you cant wrestle and booing but it takes people closer from home to realise that it is the fact his character is horribly bad and cheesy makes him so awsomely enjoyable to watch!!! wrestlemania very predictable, even hopes for a lesnar victory were surely not too much to ask??? hes signed up for another 2 years for goodness sakes i fear theyll do this rivalry to death rather than finish it on grandset stage of all. punk v taker without doubt the highlight it was great 
  • edited April 2013
    raw was amazing, and the crowd were amzaing!!! particularly enjoyed the do do do dododo do do singing of fandangos theme tune!!! all the americans singing you cant wrestle and booing but it takes people closer from home to realise that it is the fact his character is horribly bad and cheesy makes him so awsomely enjoyable to watch!!! wrestlemania very predictable, even hopes for a lesnar victory were surely not too much to ask??? hes signed up for another 2 years for goodness sakes i fear theyll do this rivalry to death rather than finish it on grandset stage of all. punk v taker without doubt the highlight it was great 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    the europeans made the atmosphere, now back to the dull americans where mick foley could come out and set himself on fire and they would still be sat down not making a sound, americans are so hard to please,  raw back in the uk next week anyway, wade barrets barmy army!!!
  • edited April 2013
    fandangos music has gone to number 47 in the itune charts aswell, ha