You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Entire roll on Undertaker?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker?:
    fandangos music has gone to number 47 in the itune charts aswell, ha
    Posted by THEROCK573
    hahah no way thats lethal!!! id hav loved to have been at raw on monday it looked so much craic 
  • edited July 2013
    Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage Vs Kim Jong-il  :)

• edited July 2013
    Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage Vs Kim Jong-il  :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE0-ek6MZA
    Posted by MP33

hahaha that is absolute quality im gonna watch a few of the other vids as well!! 

this could also have been posted on the get in the hole thread as did you know kim jong il holds the world record lowest golf score??? aye it was on his first and only visit to a golf course. shot 35 under apparently. including an astonishing 11 (eleven) holes in one. and we know this is all 'true' as score was recorded and verified by 12 of his honest bodyguards. talk about beginners luck eh??  ; ) 
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker? : hahaha that is absolute quality im gonna watch a few of the other vids as well!!  this could also have been posted on the get in the hole thread as did you know kim jong il holds the world record lowest golf score??? aye it was on his first and only visit to a golf course. shot 35 under apparently. including an astonishing 11 (eleven) holes in one. and we know this is all 'true' as score was recorded and verified by 12 of his honest bodyguards. talk about beginners luck eh??  ; ) 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Had to google that as i thought you were joking. Just read some other stories on him and it seems he,s even more deluded than i first thought. 

A cpl of my favourite rap battles had to be Darth Vader vs Hi tler and Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates
  • edited July 2013
    saw the darth vader one earlier but couldnt hold a candle against the macho man and hogan one was really good. aye was told it at a golf club i was at for a christening party a few months ago. deluded doesnt even do it justice....