You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Sky Poker - know your Team!

2»

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Giving him a 20k starting stack Tikay is just unfair!
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker - know your Team!:
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker - know your Team! : Don't be daft. Not all buses run on roads. Some run OVER roads though. On bridges.  Is this the coolest photo you ever saw? (Answer, "Yes Dear").    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Does this no effect the cross wind on that motorway? 

Good luck to all in the monte carlo, some very interesting styles in this team. 

Tikay sorry to ask here not sure where else to ask, will there be sats again in future(for a different TSP event)? 

• edited April 2013
    Giving him a 20k starting stack Tikay is just unfair!
    Posted by Lambert180
    Not at all.

Favouritism.

Don't forget, he has a cool alias.

"DART" stands for......

Dublin Area Rapid Transit.

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker - know your Team! : Does this no effect the cross wind on that motorway?  Good luck to all in the monte carlo, some very interesting styles in this team.  Tikay sorry to ask here not sure where else to ask, will there be sats again in future(for a different TSP event)?   
    Posted by The_Don90
    It is not a Motorway Don, it is the entrace road to Singapore Airport, & the A380 is not on a runway, just a taxiway, hence it is not using much, if any, thrust.

Future Team Sky Poker satellites? I really don't know. The Business likes to try as many different things as possible, they have various motives, driving business, raising awareness of the Site, & building feel-good vibes to the Community, the latter of which is extremely important. If it achieves all those things, I expect they will repeat it, if it does not.......   

• edited April 2013
    I'm guessing the question I got right was too easy to be worthy of a mini seat :p

Will be playing the main and mini tonight anyway so will try to get a few hands to bamboozle you Tikay. Out of interest, do you know why they've taken the route of people not posting in on the forum for the live show?
  • edited April 2013
    I'm guessing the question I got right was too easy to be worthy of a mini seat :p Will be playing the main and mini tonight anyway so will try to get a few hands to bamboozle you Tikay. Out of interest, do you know why they've taken the route of people not posting in on the forum for the live show?
    Posted by Lambert180
    That question was too easy. The questions get harder tomorrow. ;).

Not everyone will get a Free Entry, but I'll dish out a goodly few for original or well-phrased answers.

I'm happy to discuss, or try & explain, why the Show, & Show Thread, has taken a slightly different route of late, but I don't have time now as I'm prepping for tonight's Show, especially the 1 hour Golf Preview this evening.

We still welcome contributions & questions, & there may still be prizes, but we needed to change a few things. I'll try & explain why when I am next on the Community, tomorrow or Thursday. Don't suppose it will please everyone, but you know how it is......

• edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker - know your Team! : That question was too easy. The questions get harder tomorrow. ;). Not everyone will get a Free Entry, but I'll dish out a goodly few for original or well-phrased answers. I'm happy to discuss, or try & explain, why the Show, & Show Thread, has taken a slightly different route of late, but I don't have time now as I'm prepping for tonight's Show, especially the 1 hour Golf Preview this evening.   We still welcome contributions & questions, & there may still be prizes, but we needed to change a few things. I'll try & explain why when I am next on the Community, tomorrow or Thursday. Don't suppose it will please everyone, but you know how it is......  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Was gonna go back and edit out that first line out, I wasn't begging lol.

No worries, I've certainly learnt during my time on Sky that there is always someone not happy about change. I wasn't complaining by the way, just interested to hear the plans for going forward. It does it's job of getting me to log-in to my Twitter account more than about once a week anywway

I'll drop you an email/tweet on the show anyway.
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Team Sky Poker - know your Team! : This has got to be Rob (Aussie09).  Would fit his dry witty humour perfectly.  Does he like it because it's good to see bald men in lead roles?
    Posted by TommyD
    bald tommy?  no, i am no more bald than britney spears.