You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

7.15 DS

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    nah , i will not do it , even when razor gets back
  • edited December 2009
    What I love about the Dp is the people, good banter while playing poker.  Remember though it is poker! people pay their money so have the right to play whatever hands they choose, we have to be clever, read the game and know when to shove too.  AND keep with it and keep the banter so whatever happens we enjoy the poker.  Would be a miss if you weren't initt borobabe x

In Response to Re: 7.15 DS:
    LOL,. OK . DO YOU GO ALLIN WITH J7 FIRST HAND ??? OR Q8 ETC.  30 MINUTES LATER YOU HAVE AA , THEY SHOVE ALLIN WITH K6 AND FLOP COMES Q66 !!!!
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
  • edited December 2009
    What I love about the Dp is the people, good banter while playing poker.  Remember though it is poker! people pay their money so have the right to play whatever hands they choose, we have to be clever, read the game and know when to shove too.  AND keep with it and keep the banter so whatever happens we enjoy the poker.  Would be a miss if you weren't initt borobabe x In Response to Re: 7.15 DS :
    Posted by Spartan3
    I AGREE SPARTAN , THEY HAVE PAID THERE ENTRY AND CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THERE CHIPS.
  • edited December 2009

Aup novice thanx for trying. so the word idiot cannot be used as an adjective then? If im describing a person as an idiot? like I give up It wasnt me who used it to start with I was quoting sum1! haha. I got a B at A level english literature and I wrote a novel when I was 16 believe it or not!haha U wudnt be able to put it down!!!

I give up on english now i'll just concentrate on the language of poker from now on ;)

DOHH

• edited December 2009
    Aup novice thanx for trying. so the word idiot cannot be used as an adjective then? If im describing a person as an idiot? like I give up It wasnt me who used it to start with I was quoting sum1! haha. I got a B at A level english literature and I wrote a novel when I was 16 believe it or not!haha U wudnt be able to put it down!!! I give up on english now i'll just concentrate on the language of poker from now on ;) DOHH
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dear Mr Dohh(hhhhh),

If you read this thread from the beginning, I think you will find that the person who used the word "idiot" used it as a noun. You then decided to rewrite the laws of the English language and label it as an adjective. Whilst this is very creative it is not grammatically correct.
    Can you tell me the title and publisher of your novel? If it is available on Amazon I'm sure that I will not be the only subscriber to this thread that would be interested in reading it.

Cheers,
    Vince

:-)
  • edited December 2009
    I don't think these people should be called idiots, all styles of play are equally valid, there is no rule that only ABC poker can be played in deep stack tourneys.

You just have to learn how to play the ultra aggresive players, you will be a better player for it in the long run.
  • edited December 2009
    I don't think these people should be called idiots, all styles of play are equally valid, there is no rule that only ABC poker can be played in deep stack tourneys. You just have to learn how to play the ultra aggresive players, you will be a better player for it in the long run.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Very good point.
    In fact, no players should be called idiots.
    It may be frustrating at times, but people are entitled to play their cards anyway that they want.
    No players should be abused, either at the table or in the SkyPoker forums.
  • edited December 2009
    the word "idiot" a feeble minded person (chambers dic)    "feeble" = weak (same dic) , im sure we have all been accused of this at some point in our poker history. apart from mere novice coz he is an absolute genius with all things maths and the english language. even people at the top of there game i e tiger woods can be called an idiot(feeble weak minded person). with a wife like that what else would you call it!!!
  • edited December 2009

Its on my old computer...I never even printed it out....I cud get it up n email it ya tho....dnt think it wud all fit in 1 email. It was a love story, Im very soft!

DOHH