You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Omaha Tournaments! FREE Tournament entry to be won!!! Go to Page 2 for todays Free tournament offer!

2»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Who won the free seats SKY JOE??

as i cant see a winner posted on here

see you all next week
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Omaha Tournaments! FREE Tournament entry to be won!!! Go to Page 2 for todays Free tournament offer!:
    Hey everyone, In line with Community Week, for the next 3 Wednesdays, we will be trying a variety of Omaha tournaments, to see what you guys think, and to see if any of them could become a permanent fixture in the schedule. The tournament schedule will be as follows: - Tonight- 7:30pm- £100 Guaranteed Omaha Bounty Hunter - £2.20 buy-in -Wednesday 1st May- 7:30pm- £100 Guaranteed Omaha Re-Buy - £1.10 buy-in - Wednesday 8th May- 7:30pm- £100 Guaranteed Omaha Hi-Lo Re-Buy - £1.10 buy-in There will be a Freeroll into tonights Omaha tournament at 3pm giving away 20 free seats. I have opened this thread for any thoughts or tips on how to become a good Omaha player...! The best 3 pieces of advice (decided by myself) will win a free seat into tomorrow evenings mini event at 8:15pm. Let us know if you will be playing tonight, and how the tournament played out :) Thanks a lot, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe

Hi Joe, when will tonights 100 gtd be in the lobby please?
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Omaha Tournaments! FREE Tournament entry to be won!!! Go to Page 2 for todays Free tournament offer!:
    Hey everyone, In line with Community Week, for the next 3 Wednesdays, we will be trying a variety of Omaha tournaments, to see what you guys think, and to see if any of them could become a permanent fixture in the schedule. The tournament schedule will be as follows: - Tonight- 7:30pm- £100 Guaranteed Omaha Bounty Hunter - £2.20 buy-in -Wednesday 1st May- 7:30pm- £100 Guaranteed Omaha Re-Buy - £1.10 buy-in - Wednesday 8th May- 7:30pm- £100 Guaranteed Omaha Hi-Lo Re-Buy - £1.10 buy-in
    I can't  see tonights 7:30 in the lobby. Is it there and I'm not able to see the wood for the trees or has it not been set up yet?
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Omaha Tournaments! FREE Tournament entry to be won!!! Go to Page 2 for todays Free tournament offer!:
    In Response to Omaha Tournaments! FREE Tournament entry to be won!!! Go to Page 2 for todays Free tournament offer! : I can't  see tonights 7:30 in the lobby. Is it there and I'm not able to see the wood for the trees or has it not been set up yet?
    Posted by FCHD
    Hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply!

Tonight's tournament is a £100 guaranteed Omaha hi-lo tournament at £2.20 buy-in. Hope you all enjoy!

Let us know how it played, and any ideas for next weeks tournament.

Thanks,

Joe