You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cash level

2»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: cash level:
    In Response to Re: cash level : begins with C ? if so yeh he could prob same reason huuume said about difference in stake at risk.  to the outside a side up from 10 to 20 is small but it all about comfort zone. and lost buyins is very tilting for me anyway. 
    Posted by D_Legend
    No lol I was talking about someone who beins with R...
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: cash level : No lol I was talking about someone who beins with R...
    Posted by sighcall

is it robbo67?

• edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: cash level : is it robbo67?
    Posted by liamboi11
    god help people if they think hes a good reg
  • edited May 2013
    best reg on 50 nl is ricorambo03

best player i seen at 30 nl and move up the levels is corbett04 some player 

ludacris is pish i stacked him loads 
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: cash level : god help people if they think hes a good reg
    Posted by NColley
    i never said they good at all I was only askin sighcall if thats person he is on about
  • edited May 2013
    best reg on 50 nl is ricorambo03 best player i seen at 30 nl and move up the levels is corbett04 some player  ludacris is pish i stacked him loads 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    corbett04 used to crush me all the time lol no played him in a while though also rico good solid player but don`t think hes the best at that level.
  • edited May 2013
    corbett started of at 20nl n he crused every level think he played 100 nl now a great player
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: cash level : is it robbo67?
    Posted by liamboi11
    yep thats him.
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: cash level : god help people if they think hes a good reg
    Posted by NColley
    He is effective that that level always seems to have doubled up minimum on all 4 tables and not rare that hes on 40-50.

Wiered that he only playes 4 x NL10 no more no less no bigger no smaller no torneys. 

Why do u say he is bad?
  • edited May 2013
    FWIW, just seeing someones stack isn't a means of telling how they're doing.

Last night at 30NL I had stacks on my tables of like £40, £60, £70, £90 and some £30s. I was still loads down though lol. Ya never know how much someone has topped up... unless you're watching them the whole time obv.
  • edited May 2013
    Robbo,s a good player i played with him many a time, there used to be a bunch of them from the same town Ashington i think that played on here about 4 or 5 years ago think hes the only one left,hes a cash player in the main also plays mtts too,i avoid him now he always stacks me (which is not hard)
  • edited May 2013
    FWIW, just seeing someones stack isn't a means of telling how they're doing. Last night at 30NL I had stacks on my tables of like £40, £60, £70, £90 and some £30s. I was still loads down though lol. Ya never know how much someone has topped up... unless you're watching them the whole time obv.
    Posted by Lambert180
    I had a really swingy session last night also was up £90 then down £130 then finished £37 up did not help with you and rancid to my left 3betting for fun lol.

and yeah sighcall robbo67 does well at 10nl because he is very taggy style and very solid,he value towns the weaker players that don`t pay attention for example he ain`t played a hand for an hour and now has 3bet and fired 3streets and they don`t fold top pair bad kicker vs him.

don`t think he do that well higher because imo he is too predictable and tight but yeah he defo crushes 10nl and below from what I remember.
  • edited May 2013
    FWIW, just seeing someones stack isn't a means of telling how they're doing. Last night at 30NL I had stacks on my tables of like £40, £60, £70, £90 and some £30s. I was still loads down though lol. Ya never know how much someone has topped up... unless you're watching them the whole time obv.
    Posted by Lambert180
    no i agrres usually but literally everytime i check on lots of occcasions.