You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poster's freeroll - 'the list'!.... the last list! *UPDATED*

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Thanks again rich, unfortunately i will not be able to attend this one as i have a dart match on wednesday, this has been a great frreroll that you have put on and im sad that its the final one, but 8 weeks have been very generous from sky. Good luck everyone , im off to post loads of 'i hope this helps' slots on another well known poker site that is now starting a posters freeroll competition.

ONLY JOKING 
  • edited December 2009
    i'll have dohhhhh place rich if he dont want it rich
  • edited December 2009
    chat room ROFL
  • edited December 2009
    hi rich---How about if you carry on counting the number of posts on the forum, post the list, and we could all enter a 2.20 deep stack together---still be a great craic and a great game!!

wotcha tink peeps?
  • edited December 2009
    Its been a blast and great fun!

Thanks Rich and sky for these games - its very much appreciated :)
  • edited December 2009

MY FIRST POST OF THE WEEK . OH DEAR , SAD SAD SAD !!!! THE MOST ENYOJABLE TOURNEY ON SKY POKER IS NO MORE , I WILL REALLY MISS PLAYING THIS .  EVERY WEEK I HAVE PLAYED WITH VARIOUS POSTERS OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND ABILITY AND IT HAS BEEN JUST AMAZING FUN AND NOT A BAD WORD OR COMMENT IN SIGHT . WHAT WILL WE DO NOW , WE ARE LOST SOULS ....!!!  LIKE I SAID BEFORE , WE WOULD ENJOY IT ,IF THERE WERE NO CARDS AND NO PRIZE POOL !!!! OH,WELL , EVEN GOOD THINGS HAVE TO PASS .
    RICH , THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND ARM TWISTING YOU HAVE DONE . PLEASE , IF YOU CAN , JOIN US ON WEDNESDAY . I AM SURE IN BETWEEN THE TEARS SOMEONE WILL MAKES US LAUGH AGAIN . I HAVE ONE FAVOUR TO ASK . COULD YOU PLEASE SHOW THIS THREAD TO THE PEOPLE WHOSE ARMS YOU BRUTALLY ATTACKED ;) , SO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK AND THERE GENEROSITY FOR PUTTING THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD . BEEN AMAZING FUN , THXS , THXS , THXS .

• edited December 2009
    I hit a hat trick and then there is no more.

No not wins you idiots, appearances of which I have thoroughly enjoyed.

Great to play with like minded people.

Sorry it's all gotta end, but thanks for the experience.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi rich and fellow community members

I do not play much poker but i love the game and try to learn how to play better in the forums that people generously contribute to.
    I dont think many people play the posters freeroll for the prizemoney (though it was generous and we really appreciated it - not that i won any) but rather played because it was a game with so much chat and a great spirit.  It really was a community game.

That is why i think wayne (margatemaf)'s idea is a really good one.  If the posters freeroll could continue without the prizefund, i think it would still be very popular because of the enjoyment we have.  And as Wayne said, it is a rare opportunity for many of us at a range of abilities to play together and learn more each week.

Is there any chance this could happen?

Ray
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Poster's freeroll - 'the list'!.... the last list!:
    Oh Dear,  well that is sad  news because it wasn't for the money most of us played this event   ,  it was a get together of all the regular posters and   great fun in the chat box together ..  glk all and thanks Rich
    Posted by bennydip2

there you go rich, loads of us think this way ...... you must be able to do something with all that power you got!! ;) even if there is no cash as it's not about the money buddy ;)
  • edited December 2009
    a shame it has to end,really enjoyed this tourney :(

oh well,lets hope i can win the final one :)
  • edited December 2009
    maybe you could try twisting some other body part rich? a posters poster torny would be kool, exactly the same thing but with a slightly difrent name lol sad 2 see it go as iv only just started playing and it was great last week, thanks to all see you wednesday
  • edited December 2009
    Thanks for the entry again Rich.
    It will be a big shame to see this tournament go. It has always been fun to play in with the banter and the mix of players. I like margatemaf's idea of keeping the game going with just an entry into a small D?S tournament as the prizes.
    Try to make it happen, plaese.
  • edited December 2009
    now then rich, can you tell me if im in it this week please??
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Poster's freeroll - 'the list'!.... the last list!:
    now then rich, can you tell me if im in it this week please??
    Posted by 1arnace
    come on buddy, next you will be asking him to please your lass ;-)

whats up with going to look at the list in the sky poker tournaments section, i would put a link up but i dont know how to.
  • edited December 2009
    The only tourney i've ever enjoyed playing.

Sad to see it goes, hope another one alights though.
  • edited December 2009
    see the first post on this thread to see if your in
  • edited December 2009
    Sad to hear this is the last one 8-(

I've enjoyed every one. Thanks very much Rich & Sky.

Let it be known that i'm gonna hunt acebarry down & take him out in this final posters freeroll.

Giggety Giggety Giggety
  • edited December 2009
    hi guys,

i've updated the qualifying list with people 'subbed in' due to certain players not being able to take part.

make sure you check to see if you're in.

for now the poster's freeroll has come to an end, however, i may look at something similar in the new year.

if you guys want to continue the chat how about you all enter the forum deepstack (every Tuesday at 7.30)

there is always a small field so if all the regulars entered it would very much be the forum deepstack

• edited December 2009
    Thanks for the extra time rich, lets hope we can have a blast this week.
  • edited December 2009
    Rich,

Sorry for appearing rude, not had the time to check the forum past few days. Thank you very much for the P Freeroll, glad I checked this thread as somehow I have snuck in for the final week so will play tomorrow.

Long live the best Poker community in the world !

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    TY 4 including me ur ur list again Rich.
    must admit very sad at finding out this is the last posters 3roll

love the friendly chat and banter and really gonna miss it!!!
    But even tho no 3roll u cant get rid of me x
  • edited December 2009
    I just stumbled across this, had no idea I was entered.  Looking back it looked like I was in last weeks and didn't know anything about it!  Ah, well, see you at the tables.
  • edited December 2009
    Enjoyed the last posters freeroll even if mugged again.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Poster's freeroll - 'the list'!.... the last list! *UPDATED*:
    Enjoyed the last posters freeroll even if mugged again.
    Posted by vaigret
    I thought being a man of the cloth ur were untouchable x
  • edited December 2009
    LOL - Thanks for the entry but also didn't know I was in it or that there was one. Opened up my pc to find I was taken to a table where I was on the button with 1000 chips left, went all in with A 6 and got beat and that was it one hand lol