You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi everyone I am new to sky poker

2»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    You've got a lot to live up to now mate! Great job!
  • edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Hi everyone I am new to sky poker:
    Hi and a belated welcome pompeynic I was flabbergasted with this result, if indeed you are totally new to playing (im sure many of us are somewhat dubious lol) then wow, i am a fellow good starter, i came 2nd in my 1st main event for 1600 (roughly 50th mtt after 3 weeks of play). It was one hell of a night i can only imagination how you reacted :) im amazed that you even got to sleep. Good point gazza im going to check his sharkscope profit graph it will be funny as fupp ............ L M A O HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG dont play anymore games you have the perfect graph :P
    Posted by Janana
    Hi
    Thanks for the welcome and I promise you I had never played a poker hand before I signed up on Sunday. I have watched on tv for hours always wanting to have a go but never being brave enough, glad I finally did at the weekend!!! I just wanted to give it a go whilst hopefully make a few friends on the site and have some fun. I had some luck that is for sure but I think I also played well at times. Couple of questions what is a sharkscope profit graph and how long does it take to figure out all the abbreviations that people are using.
  • edited May 2013
    its a bit overwhelming at first, took me ages to know what TID meant (take it down), im sure if u google poker terms there will be a good article explaining all you need to know.

I had also watched quite alot before playing, really enjoyed it but never thought id sign up, finding sky poker tv around the time i was playing hold em in a video game and crushing it convinced me to give it a go and alas early success, but oddly i was way ahead and knew it was a bink 1 off and was going to go on and lose some of it while learning to play well, and anyone can check my sharkscope to see i managed to do it nicely, since my poker rebirth ive been a consistent albeit small time mtt winner but it took alot of time and effort, hope you do it too :)

Dont think im allowed to promote that site but workaround is an easily guessable website address or google search ;)