You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's live Turbo Tuesday Sky Poker TV show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread***

edited August 2013 in Poker Chat
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads...

Yes, we're back with a bang with another
LIVE show tonight on Sky Poker TV Channel 861.

We start at 7. We stay till it's Wednesday. And of course this ain't no ordinary Tuesday- it's a jacked-up, piston-pumping... 

Get to that start line as quick as you can and don't spare the horses- we've got live coverage of tonight's main event -the £4k Turbo Open.

Coverage commences at 8 and will continue through to midnight with a one hour Mastercash sesh in between, from 10-11pm.

And leading up to the kick-off, we'll bring you the highlights from Sunday night's SuperRoller final table. That's from 7-8pm.

Now, last time, I was paired with someone for the very first time- Joe Stapleton. Tonight could not be any more different. In our 300th pairing (this is not an exaggeration by the way folks) it's...

Richard and Tikay

Sorry kids- the truth is out. Tikay IS Father Christmas.

Which has got me thinking- what do you think all the presenters and analysts on Channel 861 would be doing in a different life if they hadn't become poker presenters and analysts?

What sort of career or job would suit each one of us down to a tee?

Send 'em in! No prizes, it's just for fun and the chance to get your genius effort read out on air. (Although I am trying to persuade our tight producer to relinquish a couple of spot prizes- watch this space.)

Stick your suggestions on here, via email skyopen@bskyb.com, or tweet them #skypokertv

And of course we'd love to hear from you about everything else. We'll take hand requests from the big event and, whether you're playing or not, we always welcome your questions and banter so send in all that too.

So, see you tonight, ready for 5 hours of live poker silliness and please run well in the main event. You owe it to yourself. 

And always remember...

Comments