You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's live Turbo Tuesday Sky Poker TV show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Can i request this hand for the master cash hour, literally just happened on mastercash one. 

Pretty sick river spot, our opponent has gone for a very polorizing bet - we're basically calling for a flip at best, and are beat the rest of the time, what is tikays thoughts? 
  • edited May 2013
    Which has got me thinking- what do you think all the presenters and analysts on Channel 861 would be doing in a different life if they hadn't become poker presenters and analysts?

What sort of career or job would suit each one of us down to a tee?

From that picture Tikay is currently in a new career at the edge of a pond in my garden as a Gnome with a fishing rod !!

Cheers!(hic)
     Dave.
  • edited May 2013
    I was multi-tabling MTT's and cash tables... I couldn't do more than semi-listen. :(
  • edited May 2013

9:50 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 492 596 229 47  
    left 66 67 4    

mcg899 10 44      
    mrdavies 14 56      
    Wacko90 18 20      
    blueberr27 21 39      

• edited May 2013
    missing the point with ur discussion on wether he should show his hand or not, if you call dont show your hand until the agressor does, only show yours if u win, if i call i always refuse toshow first 
  • edited May 2013

Eve again gents. Personnel update from the mini after my fold in the 1st hand so I could fight another day. I went on to smash it up good and proper*

(well I cashed in 61st/596 for £5.66 and no bounties for a profit of 16p!)

.......but had fun!!

See ya both in Brumland next week.....did i mention I cashed in my last SPT @ Luton?....
  • edited May 2013
    rich great show as always first time poster u showed my first hand with the kk wen i hit a set but 4 spades came and i checked river but the times ive lost 2 the ace flush is unbelivable and this hand 657774519 shows u should never count your chickens
  • edited May 2013

if I get reraised preflop holding QQ could it be more better to just call that raise and see what the flop brings.
    the reason I ask this is if I do a reraise myself or jam preflop I will normally only have 1 hand I expect to call which I am ahead (AK) JJ and lower I would think will fold so more often than not I will be facing AA or KK so will loose my hand most of the time and with AK I will likely loose 33% of the time too.

• edited May 2013
    hi dream team

not posted for ages but have to say that i always enjoy the show with you two. also have to say that i hate the new graphics with a vengence.its too cluttered and fussy but i have concerns about what it looks like on mini. sky would have been better spending the money on an app for the ipad so that we can play multi tables.

keep up the good work. the new forth road bridge is coming on Tikay...

onwards and upwards :-))

• edited May 2013
    phew, i am so pleased :-))

• edited May 2013
    Hi guys great show as always, decided to play the turbo main event tonight and i have just got my biggest win to date i made the final table. So pleased the wife has took half already.
  • edited May 2013
    richard could be on american shopping tv (no idea why just reckon he could)

tikay leslie neilsen impersontor

good show gents

actually better than that
  • edited May 2013
    West Ham retired Bobby Moore's No. 6 jersey in 2008, I think.  AC Milan retired Paulo Maldini's No. 3 jersey when he retired, unless his son plays for the club, in which case it will be reinstated for him.  There are many others.  I believe there is a Wikipedia page devoted to the subject.
  • edited May 2013
    Im confused.  What's this about me, sandwichs and America?
  • edited May 2013
    just had a vision of Chief Superintendend Tikay of the rail way police telling off Detective sargent  orford for smoking in the office lol
  • edited May 2013
    evening guys bigtime944, just a hi as i unfortuanetly went away from sky for a period of time but having missed the fun and laughs,came back and just placed second in turbo bounty really enjoyed it here to stay now keep it up guys
  • edited May 2013

If you're going to be pedantic Tikay, Hartlepool, QPR, Rushden & Diamonds, West Ham, Wycombe Wanderers, Macclesfied Town and Manchester City have all retired a jersey.  Furthermore, despite being based in a foreign country AC Milan was founded by Angles, so for the purpose of this argument I am claiming it as an English club. 

I win.

• edited May 2013
    also one last thing, wil spt ever come to southampton??
  • edited May 2013
    Can someone post a link to this video of Tikay doing Yoda? I've been trawling Youtube for it...

You two did some weird stuff back in the day.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Tonight's live Turbo Tuesday Sky Poker TV show with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread***:
    Can someone post a link to this video of Tikay doing Yoda? I've been trawling Youtube for it... You two did some weird stuff back in the day.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    It's not on YouTube, although I do have a copy.

I just watched it and I'll save tikay the embarrassment and not upload it!

Some of Richard finest work though.