You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

50nl what to do on the turn when get raised is it a snap shove?

2»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    a good reply thanks tommy 
  • edited May 2013
    flat pre, with such a big 6 max hand I am not a fan of going multi way in a 3 bet pot.
    If your going multi way with AK then your equity drops
    if you close the action HU then flattin a 3 bet with AK under reps sure, but your either banking on hitting flop or outplaying oppo post
    so 4 bet pre

as above only bet the flop if you think you have enough equity to get it in
    you should not be thinking about folding once you have bet
    not a fan of getting it in a mult way 3 bet pot, unless you hold nut draws w/Ac
    Once you decide to bet and get it in on this flop your not going to be in great shape
    so check back....

all above is readless...
  • edited May 2013
    tbh i dont play much cash  but id like too post this one pre bet ok  a standed  bet for ak at this level his raise ? if u have no  info on the player then id prob put another raise in too see  if he was tht strong  he either folds u tke money or calls for flop 3 clubs on board not great so id check hope see free card ur holding second nut flush draw  possible strait flush draw j9 but too a raise on ur  flop bet it stinks made  hand or yea ace clubs here baby so id be out the way save pennies for another time
  • edited May 2013
    I think with these effective stacks 4betting to get it in pre is standard/+ev
  • edited May 2013
    lesson learnt if i done the standard 4 bet id prob take down preflop and win £5 or so 

instead i end up getting stacked of losing a whole buy in turns out i would gone broke whatever way i played it as the turn card was a jack 

whats standard 4 bet size here about £11 ?
  • edited May 2013
    Yeah I prob go to about £11