You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread****

edited June 2013 in Poker Chat
Good afternoon poker friends,

I hope you are well and have had a good weekend. You have the pleasure of my company again tonight (sorry!) and I will be joined by my oldest friend! Teaks.

Tonight on SkyPoker.com it's  all about the big one. Primo time.  If you havn't got your seat yet, you have plenty of time to join in, and many chances to satellite in.  As always let us know if you do.

7pm-8pm  We will be covering the final table from Thursday night's 12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

8pm-midnight  It's all about following the main event and watching the story unravel. Send in hand ids, let us know if you are new to the Primo, and most importantly...play well

Any questions for us tonight email them in

skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv
@skypoker

Off to get me rollers out and a trowel of make up slapped on....

A xx

Comments

• edited June 2013
    if you need a trowel, ive just ordered a cement mixer! lord only knows what Tikay would need lol
  • edited June 2013

Someone mention cement?
  • edited June 2013
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread****:
    if you need a trowel, ive just ordered a cement mixer! lord only knows what Tikay would need lol
    Posted by ryderroo
    Embarming fluid?
  • edited June 2013
    Hi guys..tk/Anna....there is only one for hiccups ..and that is a teaspoon of vinegar!..it works every time without fail,cheers Dave 
  • edited June 2013
    If you can drink a spoonful of vineger, upside down, while holding your breath then all you need to do is get someone to give you a scare and you are cured.
  • edited June 2013

I know a cure which works every single time for hiccups.  However it requires another person to be present and the hiccuper must be comfortable with the other person touching them.

Hiccups are caused by an air pocket in the diaphragm, this needs to be pressured out.  The other person must hold their hands over the hiccupers' ears to form an airtight seal while the hiccuper downs a pint of water.  This will pressure the air bubble out, the hiccuper will now do a lady like burp and all is well.

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread****:
    I know this is nothing to do with tonights show but on the dtd forum on f/book i have been getting alot of bad comments as some 1 gave me the password to everyonesawinner  competition i have been getting greif so all my winnings from this tournament can u take out of my account please 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

simply ask customer care to do it?, 
  • edited June 2013
    Maybe you shouldnt have entered, it appears your only asking for this now you have been caught out!!!!

• edited June 2013
    I know this is nothing to do with tonights show but on the dtd forum on f/book i have been getting alot of bad comments as some 1 gave me the password to everyonesawinner  competition i have been getting greif so all my winnings from this tournament can u take out of my account please 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    IDCU

1)  This post has no place here which you know, I have no idea what you were thinking putting it here.

2)  I've looked at the DTD forum on FB, I don't see one word about it.  It may have been deleted but please PM me with the details.

3)  Withdraw the winnings and give it to charity if you feel the need
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread**** : Embarming fluid?
    Posted by cenachav
    My wife's an Embalmer if you need some fluid.
  • edited June 2013
    Hi Anna and Tikay I've satellited into the Primo for the 2nd time in 2 weeks and got my first cash in Primo  2 weeks ago. More of the same would be very nice!
  • edited June 2013
    Id like to request hand  659279198 from tonights primo please. When my opponent snap 3bet flop i got slightly over-excited. Should i look for a different line?
  • edited June 2013
    I know a cure which works every single time for hiccups.  However it requires another person to be present and the hiccuper must be comfortable with the other person touching them. Hiccups are caused by an air pocket in the diaphragm, this needs to be pressured out.  The other person must hold their hands over the hiccupers' ears to form an airtight seal while the hiccuper downs a pint of water.  This will pressure the air bubble out, the hiccuper will now do a lady like burp and all is well.
    Posted by TommyD
    This describes a pneumothorax; a condition that requires emergency medical attention. Please don't try to treat a pneumothorax by covering your ears and drinking water.

Hiccups are simply an involuntary spasm* of the diaphragm muscle. You can try to relieve them by concentrating on breathing rhythmically to ease the spasm. You'll probably just have to wait for them to stop on their own, though.

*It's actually called a myoclonic jerk... I'm not a funny or entertaining man, I know.
  • edited June 2013
    If you we're playing regular MTTs - do you play to Cash or to Win?
  • edited June 2013
    no sause it kills the flavour
  • edited June 2013
    C5 is fine to shorten it ;)
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread**** : This describes a pneumothorax; a condition that requires emergency medical attention. Please don't try to treat a pneumothorax by covering your ears and drinking water. Hiccups are simply an involuntary spasm* of the diaphragm muscle. You can try to relieve them by concentrating on breathing rhythmically to ease the spasm. You'll probably just have to wait for them to stop on their own, though. *It's actually called a myoclonic jerk... I'm not a funny or entertaining man, I know.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    No need to be rude about Orford.  He's not even on the show tonight.  I saw him muttering to himself about filming another series of defectors.  I may of been mistaken though
  • edited June 2013
    Sausage sandwiches, yum yum! No sauce necessary. Bacon sandwiches are even better. As for fish finger sandwiches - anyone got a bucket?
  • edited June 2013
    Oh and for hiccups I find a shock works well.

You're Pregnant

hope that helps :)
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Live Show with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread**** : This describes a pneumothorax; a condition that requires emergency medical attention. Please don't try to treat a pneumothorax by covering your ears and drinking water. Hiccups are simply an involuntary spasm* of the diaphragm muscle. You can try to relieve them by concentrating on breathing rhythmically to ease the spasm. You'll probably just have to wait for them to stop on their own, though. *It's actually called a myoclonic jerk... I'm not a funny or entertaining man, I know.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Great reply BL.  I was always told it was an air bubble, you learn something every day.  One thing I know is that my trick works all the time if done right and there's always a burp at the end.  Normally a cracker as well, I've woken the dog up more than once with it.
  • edited June 2013

Hello the gorgeous Anna & debonair TK :)

Love watching the shows!

Playing my first Primo (that I can remember!). Played on Sky a long long time ago and now I'm back for a bit. Wish me luck!

• edited June 2013
    Re Sausage sandwiches, down in england in a bakers, asked for a roll and sausage, they look confused and asked if i meant a sausage roll. I said no a roll and sausage please!

My friend intervened to say you need to ask for a sausage bap.

I was asked what kind of sausage, i replied square please. Again i was looked at if speaking a foreign language!

In the end it was some *form* of sausage on a burger roll!
  • edited June 2013
    Things Tikay and I have in common:

I know nothing about; Trains, ducks, motorways, cement, concrete, bridges, building materials or almost anything in popular culture before 1985.

I know plenty about; Aircraft, motorway services, poker (obviously), football (not Brentford), common medical complaints.

I'm not sure which other things we have in common, Tikay, but I do know that Anna was telling me the other day that you're her favourite analyst. She also has a soft spot for 'Ry Ry', but you're her favourite.

She made us promise not to tell you but I'm not to be trusted. :)
  • edited June 2013
    Oh and for hiccups I find a shock works well. You're Pregnant hope that helps :)
    Posted by cenachav
    ...but I'm not ready to be a single mum!
  • edited June 2013
    Hey Anna & TK.

2nd time in a big tournament. Qualfied via Satalite.

Sausage sarnie with sweet chilli sauce. Can't beat it.
  • edited June 2013

Hand from the mini. I knew one must of hit a jack on the flop, but with my outs and what was in the pot......was this still a call?

hand id....65930534
  • edited June 2013
    Confession time, and laugh at me if you wish, I love pickled onion sandwiches.
  • edited June 2013
    I love home made pulled pork sarnies. Chop the remains of a pork joint up and slow cook it in a mixture of brown sauce, cherry coke and a teaspoon of ghost pepper sauce. Sweet, meaty with a slow burn that kicks in and won't let go
  • edited June 2013

hi anna, tikay...

9:43 PM main mini both % main in mini

entered 228 446 119 52
    left 102 155 21  

Jason007 3 73    
    andrew1947 6 110    
    TONY509 7 32    
    yoyo 12 99    
    woolneck1 28 115    
    alig1234 31 90    
    POKERTREV 32 33