You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday night live with Sarah and Ryan *****official show thread*****

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Hi Sarah and Ryan

Sorry Sarah but I think Rich beat you to this topic about a year ago, my answer is still the same as it was then, its a no brainer as its the ultimate 80's power motivation song

Joe Esposito -- You're the best around

But I wanted to post tonight to wish Ryan the very very best of luck in Vegas, I, along with many on Sky will be cyber railing you all the way, please do well and let me live vicariously through you :P

have a good show, oh and belated congrats to Sarah on the SONY :D
  • edited June 2013
    Entrance Music: 
    Would have to good for I am a Cider Drinker by tghe Wurzels.

Firstly because of the region of the UK where i'm from and because it's so off the walls, would hope to put people on tilt!!!
  • edited June 2013
    Bearing in mind my name, it would have to be:

Ice Ice Baby (Vanilla Ice),

I'm a Tiger (Lulu) or

Ice of the Tiger (Survivor).
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Tuesday night live with Sarah and Ryan *****official show thread*****:
    In Response to Re: Tuesday night live with Sarah and Ryan *****official show thread***** : No it isn't. The best dance track bar NONE is agadoo by Black Lace. As a professional Sony award winning superstar DJ I'm sure Sarah will agree with me
    Posted by cenachav
    +1 ;)
  • edited June 2013
    me entrance music would be stone roses i am the rezerection title says it all and well looking forward to seeing them again this weekend hope it's as good as heaton park last year
  • edited June 2013
    Managed to Satellite in!! C5sw03 (you can call me c5 for short) BUZZING!!
  • edited June 2013
    My entrance music would have to be........ "The ace of spades"
  • edited June 2013
    Can i request this hand for mastercash hour

661977335 from Mastercash 2

This hand is v an opponent who knows me well, and one i know well. We have position and I've tried to pot control through the streets as I don't want to bloat the pot. 

Given the river action is there any reason to value bet and can our opponent call with worse. 
  • edited June 2013
    My entrance music would be

I think i missed again by Phil Collins

Its about where my play is at. Seem my luck is dire at the moment.
  • edited June 2013
    horrific slowroll by asif1989
  • edited June 2013

9:43 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 512 617 278 54  
    left 68 88 8    

1-DAY 8 85      
    boatrace 17 81      
    mattynicks 35 35      
    DeuceAK_47 43 56      
    Sammydrid 47 24      
    Deek10 52 40      
    IRONZ 54 59      
    SWA 62 2      

• edited June 2013
    Hey guys, enjoying the show, busted in the main with AK against pocket 8's looking to double up. Just had a thought. is carlo going to Vegas?? If thats the case, carlo & ryan in the same room???? Wow that is going to bright!!! Sunglasses on standby!!!! Keep up the good work guys!!! Great show!!! p.s sorry Ryan!!! lol
  • edited June 2013
    Hi Sarah going to Glasgow green this weekend and I've now sobered up from spt at weekend so think I'll get smashed again this weekend
  • edited June 2013
    Just 2 tables tonight Ryan, had a horrible time of late so dropped tables to try and figure out where i was going wrong. 
  • edited June 2013

Re  walk on music - I'd like to think "Be Lucky" by Show of Hands would be a good choice but I suspect I'd soon be walking off again to another of their songs ,"Cruel River."

• edited June 2013
    "nice to see when aces hold"
    Were you thinking of Saturday, Ryan?

Pretty brutal hand with Mr Bromley!
  • edited June 2013
    Sarah, I remember the hand you were "bullied" out of on the mastercash table a couple of weeks ago. I think it was a good fold. There's no way you can put the villain on a complete bluff and there were no draws for him to be holding on the flop.

Ultimately you couldn't beat any made hand with bottom pair and had poor odds to call on the turn to hit your draw. Your draw might not even have been good on a paired board.

I think it was a good fold and only looks bad when you know your opponent's hand.

Ordinarily I would say that the Sky analyst knows better than me... but we're talking about Richard Orford's opinion here. lol
  • edited June 2013

it might be good for aces to hold but it's even better when we manage to get back in front after going behind
    in the mini today i had just doubled up with AA v KK then my very next hand was another AA and this time two others called one had AdQd the other had KK the flop was KdJd2 so i was left hoping for the last A which was out on the turn and i the river avoided giving the quads flush or straight.

my song would be pokerface because live poker you need a good one to get bluffs hidden.

• edited June 2013

what i was meaningis when i went back infront with my set on the turn is their was still the 4th king any 10 or a diamond that could have came on the river that would put me behind again but on the river came 8s so i stayed ahead.

• edited June 2013

my walk in music would be

"The devil went down to georgia" by the charles daniels band

just because it make everone move and at least they would rember it

ps it was in coyote ugly

• ommomm
    edited June 2013

Hi Sarah/Ryan

Really enjoyed playing the main tonight, however i would like to know Ryan opinion on the turbo format, down to the ;last 12 it pretty much becomes a 10bb shove fest and the variance is massive, yet the difference between the money is huge. Do you think the fast nature of the end should be balanced with a different payout structure to allow for the huge variance?

• edited June 2013
    Would just like to say before the end of the show, good luck to the sky team in vegas!!! Bring us back a bracelet and make us all proud!!!!