You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Tikay - the third revision

This may not have your bounties correct so please let me know of any omissions or alterations that might be necessary.

Jan x <td valign="top" style="border-bottom:windowtext 1pt solid;border-left:#ece9d8;padding-botto
Tikay10 - Team Leader5.00 4.91  
1arnace  2.25  
46leary     
acebarry10- Official Promoter     
Acesover8s- Orford Stalker5.00    
angie 1970- She who must be obeyed2.00 2.25  
Any2Suited2.504.50   
apollo 11- member of Heckling Team     
Biglad     
bighit 200.75  
billybb- Weapon of mass destruction  27.69  
blackfish3     
bobbel  3.24  
borobabe09- Team Babe2.00 2.21  
borobabe71     
chrisbhoy- Official Scottish Person9.003.507.02  
Cormach     
cummins 3.502.25  
Daiboot- Official Welsh Person 3.000.75  
darich     
diablo pez- Derby County Representative     
Dohhhhh- Team Diplomat     
Dollie- Youth Representative  1.50  
Doreen- Team Hero (ine)502.500.75  
efgloser  0.75  
FINS 120.75  
FITTER1962  3.38  
Fitzer14 4.50   
FlashFlush     
Flusher90  14.03  
gangster62 4.00   
gavinxxx 2.00   
Gregghog- Grinder-in-Chief

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Thats right for me and thanks for the welcome to the team, especially from vaigret.

thanks to you too sophiesmum for the add to the list !!!
  • edited December 2009
    Gregghog knocked out Richorford when on my table so he should have some bounties.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision:
    Gregghog knocked out Richorford when on my table so he should have some bounties.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Thanks, I'll check it out later
  • edited December 2009
    Hi

Thanks for adding me as a member of the heckling team.
    I may not have won any money for the team yet but I will do my best to help the team in anyway I can.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi
    enjoyed being part of the heckling team
    i took 2 bounties £1.50 so you can add that to team TK'S winnings

By the way great job you are doing i think a promotion should be on the way.

Dave
  • edited December 2009
    Woohoo I got an official title:)
  • edited December 2009
    Well done Jan,

I hope my imput helped with the list, I certainly didn't help money wise.

How did we lose ? rhetorical question !!!
  • edited December 2009
    Well done Jan, I hope my imput helped with the list, I certainly didn't help money wise. How did we lose ? rhetorical question !!!
    Posted by vaigret
    I firmly believe its because I was injured.  Arm in a sling because of cellulitis caused by swine flu jab - can't play to the best of my ability when I'm in pain, now can I?

Seriously, I suspect the figures have been massaged to keep the series alive.  That's all I can think of.
  • edited December 2009
    Just realised I made most money that time, hope I can keep in going into next game.

Hopefully me and billybb can get the chips in for tikay.
  • edited December 2009
    Hi Jan,

You certainly seem to be in the wars.

As to this other war, sure you are right Sky keeping it going with dodgy figures.
  • edited December 2009

Well done Jan - you are doing a stirling job of this list making task.

And yes, the result was 'fixed' last night to keep the series going to the end. They will prob fluke another win next week to make it 2 2 and that way keep the interest going till the decider. Where obv WE WILL END UP THE WINNERS. If they made it 3 nil last night, how would they keep the orford mob bothered enough to play in the last two legs???? Some of them might just of not turned up and had a large dinner!!!

Anyway.....TEAM TIKAY.....we shall conquer in the end.
  • edited December 2009
    its only right it goes to last game so the best team and players can win it in the real deepstack game so us tikayers can rest easy tonight knowing we will be victorious
  • edited December 2009
    its only right it goes to last game so the best team and players can win it in the real deepstack game so us tikayers can rest easy tonight knowing we will be victorious
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    Well said Chris.
    Team Tikay has the best Deep Stack players and we will win the final game to take us to a glorious victory.
  • edited December 2009
    Seriously, I suspect the figures have been massaged to keep the series alive.  That's all I can think of.
    Posted by sophiesmum

Lol- nice try Jan, but the figures are there for everybody to see on Sharkscope. If you have the time and inclination- you can add up each player's cash from last night there.

The beauty of the Bounty Hunter was that there were players from my team going out in in 500th, 600th place etc, yet earning more money than your top finishers. Why? Coz they took more scalps.

Phil12Uk who won the whole thing only earned about £30 out of the £819- so as you can see the money was made way before the final table. Although if one of your lot had taken Phil out that would have been a £60 swing and made things a lot tighter.

That's IF.

Some might say our team are more suited to donkfests and 1 Minute Roulette crapshoots ('some' being everybody on Team Tikay!) But I would say we went into last night better prepared and with better tactical awareness of what needed to be done ;)

I'm loving the fact that this has kept the series alive but it really could be over by next week and they'd be no arguments from me if it were. Team Orford would then play the deepstack for pride, the cash spots and the free Santa's Tournament seat.

So, no ulterior motive I'm afraid.

The result stands!!!!!!!!

Get over it people!

;)
  • edited December 2009
    PS- Where is your exalted Captain to pick up his troops and spur them on?

Looks to me like someone has found been found wanting in the leadership deaprtment when the going got tough!

;)

• edited December 2009
    PS- Where is your exalted Captain to pick up his troops and spur them on? Looks to me like someone has found been found wanting in the leadership deaprtment when the going got tough! ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD

We are still in the war room discussing tactics.
    we may have lost this battle but the war will be ours.
  • edited December 2009
    Just realised I made most money that time, hope I can keep in going into next game. Hopefully me and billybb can get the chips in for tikay.
    Posted by tait2383
    Hi sweety,

So you were a tikay too? And BILLYBB?

I'm struggling with this. You two ran over the Tables, & yet - allegedly - we were beaten by a fair amount.

Anyway, thank you. We can't do much about a dodgy ref, can we?

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision : Lol- nice try Jan, but the figures are there for everybody to see on Sharkscope. If you have the time and inclination- you can add up each player's cash from last night there. The beauty of the Bounty Hunter was that there were players from my team going out in in 500th, 600th place etc, yet earning more money than your top finishers. Why? Coz they took more scalps. Phil12Uk who won the whole thing only earned about £30 out of the £819- so as you can see the money was made way before the final table. Although if one of your lot had taken Phil out that would have been a £60 swing and made things a lot tighter. That's IF . Some might say our team are more suited to donkfests and 1 Minute Roulette crapshoots ('some' being everybody on Team Tikay!) But I would say we went into last night better prepared and with better tactical awareness of what needed to be done ;) I'm loving the fact that this has kept the series alive but it really could be over by next week and they'd be no arguments from me if it were. Team Orford would then play the deepstack for pride, the cash spots and the free Santa's Tournament seat. So, no ulterior motive I'm afraid. The result stands!!!!!!!! Get over it people! ;)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Richard
    OK, I give in - congratulations. 

x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision : Hi Richard OK, I give in - congratulations.  x
    Posted by sophiesmum
    x :)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision : Hi sweety, So you were a tikay too? And BILLYBB? I'm struggling with this. You two ran over the Tables, & yet - allegedly - we were beaten by a fair amount. Anyway, thank you. We can't do much about a dodgy ref, can we?
    Posted by Tikay10
    What would the result be if you took away the bounty money and scored it like the other 2 legs?
    col
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision : What would the result be if you took away the bounty money and scored it like the other 2 legs? col
    Posted by mr_mbro

Lol Col- does the phrase 'clutching at straws' mean anything to you?

;)
  • edited December 2009
    Two Words Tikayers:

'DEEP STACK'

It's in the bag Teamys, it's in the bag.
  • edited December 2009
    Slight issues with revisions of Team Tikay list - I've got my arm in a sling and I'm officially resting - a reaction to swine flu jab - but it will be done later today.  In case Rich Orford reads this, I've not gone quiet because of our defeat - I'm incapacitated, that's all.
    x
  • edited December 2009
    Latest revision which includes the bounties of our revered "Grinder in Chief" which were omitted from the first version. <td valign="top" style="border-bottom:windowtext 1pt s

Tikay10 - Team Leader5.00 4.91  
    1arnace  2.25  
    46leary     
    acebarry10- Official Promoter     
    Acesover8s- Orford Stalker5.00    
    angie 1970- She who must be obeyed2.00 2.25  
    Any2Suited2.504.50   
    apollo 11- member of Heckling Team     
    Biglad     
    bighit 200.75  
    billybb- Weapon of mass destruction  27.69  
    blackfish3     
    bobbel  3.24  
    borobabe09- Team Babe2.00 2.21  
    borobabe71     
    chrisbhoy- Official Scottish Person9.003.507.02  
    Cormach     
    cummins 3.502.25  
    Daiboot- Official Welsh Person 3.000.75  
    darich     
    diablo pez- Derby County Representative     
    Dohhhhh- Team Diplomat     
    Dollie- Youth Representative  1.50  
    Doreen- Team Hero (ine)502.500.75  
    efgloser  0.75  
    FINS 120.75  
    FITTER1962  3.38  
    Fitzer14 4.50   
    FlashFlush     
    Flusher90  14.03  
    gangster62 4.00   
    gavinxxx 2.00   
    Gregghog- Grinder-in-Chief
  • edited December 2009
    I've got to say that I'm very impressed by how many professed Team Tikay members cashed on Tuesday.  I reckon that most of the bounties earned for Team Orford were by members who don't contribute to the Forum and were unknown to their leader, because if this isn't the case, how can you account for the fact that King Richard was very pessimistic on the eveninig of the contest.  Just a thought!

Jan x
  • edited December 2009
    To date there are four 'known' team members who have cashed in each contest -

Chrisbhoy - the official scottish person - £19.52
    Doreen - team hero(ine) - £53.25
    MattDexter - £11.19
    Stokefc - Port Vale Representative - £10.63

Well done all of you - keep it up!!
  • edited December 2009
    oi port fail representative... only just read these threads,its just a minor hiccup boys and girls class will show in the end
  • edited December 2009
    how come i m not on the list i am in team tikay and have cashed each time the first week was £2 second week was £2.50 and this week was £2.63  thats £7.13 towards our leader tikay
  • edited December 2009
    how come i m not on the list i am in team tikay and have cashed each time the first week was £2 second week was £2.50 and this week was £2.63  thats £7.13 towards our leader tikay
    Posted by deany00
    I'm really sorry.  The reason that you have not been included is that you haven't posted on the Forum before to indicate that you are in Team Tikay and Sky can't reveal the full lists because of the Data Protection Acts so only posters are on the list - but you are now written in, and congratulations for doing so well in the three tournies up to now.  Keep it up.

Jan x
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision : I'm really sorry.  The reason that you have not been included is that you haven't posted on the Forum before to indicate that you are in Team Tikay and Sky can't reveal the full lists because of the Data Protection Acts so only posters are on the list - but you are now written in, and congratulations for doing so well in the three tournies up to now.  Keep it up. Jan x
    Posted by sophiesmum
    thanks and lets tharsh them in the next round and then demolish them in the last one to finsh 4-1 go on tikay