You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Tikay - the third revision

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision:
    how come i m not on the list i am in team tikay and have cashed each time the first week was £2 second week was £2.50 and this week was £2.63  thats £7.13 towards our leader tikay
    Posted by deany00
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking the BEST Team
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Team Tikay - the third revision : Welcome to the forum and congratulations on picking the BEST Team
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    thank you and i liked watching tikay since i started watching sky poker so i could never go against him unless it was for a lot of money lol
  • edited December 2009

Thank you SophiesMum, those Lists are superb, & thank you too to deany00 for your kind comments, you are right, we shall give them a good tharshing on Tuesday I reckon.
  • edited December 2009
    Thank you SophiesMum, those Lists are superb, & thank you too to deany00 for your kind comments, you are right, we shall give them a good tharshing on Tuesday I reckon.
    Posted by Tikay10
    next tuesday involves too much luck which is y i reckon sky will FIX it so it goes to last week, however as i said earlier this is alright as we all know that when it comes to the deep stack the true team will prevail and once and for all we shall shut up those orfordites!