You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LIVE SKY POKER TV TONIGHT *** with Rich and James ***

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    What was that! - I'm going to switch channels to watch the man with 10 stone testicles, just for a bit of normality
  • edited June 2013
    I unfortunately missed the live show, as well as my chance to challenge Richard's analytical skills.

Anyway, I'm watching it now on Sky+ because I'm an insomniac. I'm pleased to see that some master cash hands are being mixed in with the tournament coverage. I like to think my moany woany complaining had something to do with that. lol

I'm also very impressed with some prescient commentary from Richard during his session as an expert. I think the young chap did better than most players would and, while he missed a few things, he was pretty good.

Nobody is ever going to read this, but I want to offer my applause... I've still got the last hour to watch though, so it could all go a bit cock-eyed.
  • edited June 2013
    I shouldn't have posted before the sing along. Brilliant.

Just the best show EVVVVER...
  • edited June 2013
    He checked the flop!
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks for the comments guys about my expert seat stint. Enjoyed it. I'll leave it to the professionals though in future.

As for the late-night singsong, yeah loved that. Gotta do that again with Mr Hartigan next time. I think that will be during the WSOP 2014...

"He checked the flop!"