You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker win rates?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: poker win rates?:
    In Response to Re: poker win rates? : That sounds laborious given when I am cash grinding we are talking 6-8 hour sessions on 6 tables !
    Posted by ACEGOONER

It takes no time at all, my sessions are between 3 and 4 hours and I can honestly say it takes me less than 2 mins. 
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: poker win rates? : It takes no time at all, my sessions are between 3 and 4 hours and I can honestly say it takes me less than 2 mins. 
    Posted by splashies
    Mehh, grinding cash can be very tedious when the promos are on. I'm back to hu sngs for the time being and once I am free next friday, aim to play 2000 of them in July! Mental note, must stop playing rrs!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: poker win rates? : Mehh, grinding cash can be very tedious when the promos are on. I'm back to hu sngs for the time being and once I am free next friday, aim to play 2000 of them in July! Mental note, must stop playing rrs!
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Big +1

Been so meh about sitting down to grind cash recently. Hopefully Sky don't decide to do ANOTHER one next week!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: poker win rates? : Big +1 Been so meh about sitting down to grind cash recently. Hopefully Sky don't decide to do ANOTHER one next week!
    Posted by Lambert180
    Hi Paul hows it going? Getting anywhere near prio this month?

• edited June 2013
    Hi Liam  If you want a free spreadsheet package, try Libre office. It is completely compatible with Microsoft. When you are signing up they ask for a donation. It's up to you whether you contribute or not.  What interests me is how do peeps keep a tab on the number of hands played etc in a session, perhaps I am missing something. Seems like quite a manual task. Anyway heres a link and theres nothing nasty in this software. MS office is a rip off.  https://www.libreoffice.org/
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    I just used to give it a rough estimate, find you get like 40-60 hands in a hour on 6max cash games on sky.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: poker win rates? : Hi Paul hows it going? Getting anywhere near prio this month?
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    HA, no chance lol. Was all set up for a big grind, then lost £500 @ 30NL in the first 3 days of the month which sent my motivation down the toilet.

Just shy of 2.5k points, so unless I can make 7.5k points in the next 3 days lol...

On the bright side, I did win my £220 SPT seat last night in the £12 direct and had my first winning cash session in about 3 weeks the other night so the month isn't shaping up to be quite as bad as it started.
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: poker win rates? : HA, no chance lol. Was all set up for a big grind, then lost £500 @ 30NL in the first 3 days of the month which sent my motivation down the toilet. Just shy of 2.5k points, so unless I can make 7.5k points in the next 3 days lol... On the bright side, I did win my £220 SPT seat last night in the £12 direct and had my first winning cash session in about 3 weeks the other night so the month isn't shaping up to be quite as bad as it started.
    Posted by Lambert180

Good to hear about your spt bink, I feel like im becoming like JJ and wont leave the house these days and long overdue an SPT visit, but some real life changing stuff is around the corner so need to get that out the way first. 

As for prio, 700 points required. Should do it easily even if its a rr session on sunday!

• edited June 2013
    Hi Liam  If you want a free spreadsheet package, try Libre office. It is completely compatible with Microsoft. When you are signing up they ask for a donation. It's up to you whether you contribute or not.  What interests me is how do peeps keep a tab on the number of hands played etc in a session, perhaps I am missing something. Seems like quite a manual task. Anyway heres a link and theres nothing nasty in this software. MS office is a rip off.  https://www.libreoffice.org/
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    cheers ace will have a look at that later on today
  • edited June 2013
    From another network my stats heads up cash were, at the time of leaving

1p/2p 33bb/100
    1c/2c 38bb/100

5p/10p 8bb/100
    5c/10c 12bb/100

• edited July 2013
    Lambert and Smitalos, I have sent you both a PM with my email, if you could send me the spreadsheets it would be great.

Thnaks,

sigh