You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Big Brother 2013....

Comments

• edited August 2013

put £200 on hazel to be evicted tonight at 1/2, im gobsmacked at the price, hazel should surely be about 1/8.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013....:
    put £200 on hazel to be evicted tonight at 1/2, im gobsmacked at the price, hazel should surely be about 1/8.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Get voting then Rock I would hate to see your £200 go south lol but I agree with u.
  • edited August 2013
    I'm also getting bored of it now, not sure why it's not like any of my fave people have left or owt. 

Last 3 times I've been watching TV @ 10pm and chosen to watch something else. 

Can't even understand why I got so hooked in the first place, weird!

Think the Hazel bet is nailed on. Your last 2 predictions have come in @ bigger than 1/2. Is there any chance it might be a double eviction? If so would your bet stand? It should be 1/100 if it's a double.  
  • edited August 2013
    I'm also getting bored of it now, not sure why it's not like any of my fave people have left or owt.  Last 3 times I've been watching TV @ 10pm and chosen to watch something else.  Can't even understand why I got so hooked in the first place, weird! Think the Hazel bet is nailed on. Your last 2 predictions have come in @ bigger than 1/2. Is there any chance it might be a double eviction? If so would your bet stand? It should be 1/100 if it's a double.  
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    if its a double then it willl be who is evicted first because they wont go together.

• edited August 2013
    OUCH!!! had a feeling all was not well when callum shortened into 6/4 from 7/2 and hazel come into 4/7 from 1/2.

• edited August 2013
    Has to be Hazel this week surely!
  • edited August 2013
    Can't believe this is still going...the show
  • edited August 2013
    A week late mate for Hazel but she is right Gina is an ugly stuck up bit-h with a great body!
  • edited August 2013
    Hazel really is perfection! :/

She's alright as well. She'll prob make the most out of the show.

Looks like a Sam/Gina flip.

Spose process of elimination leaves me wanting Gina to win.

Series promised lots, petered out tho.

DEFINITELY NOT WATCHING NEXT SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • edited August 2013
    took 23 mins for me to change my mind.

f off gina.

any1 but Gina
  • edited August 2013
    took 23 mins for me to change my mind. f off gina. any1 but Gina
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Still think there will be a sik twist at the end like they are all actors or something.Especially Gina,something not right about her story.
  • edited August 2013
    ginas a little idiot pretending to rich, who do you know that is rich that drives a clapped out peageot??? her boyfriends probably some smack dealer or something.  ive gone right off the little rat, just wish i was in the big brother house cos id literally take a dump in her bed!!!
  • edited August 2013
    ginas a little idiot pretending to rich, who do you know that is rich that drives a clapped out peageot??? her boyfriends probably some smack dealer or something.  ive gone right off the little rat, just wish i was in the big brother house cos id literally take a dump in her bed!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    lol
  • edited August 2013
    just realised that after this series ends the celebrity version starts the next night. charlotte crosby 5/1 ( geordie shore ) reality star. nailed on certianty at 5/1 imo
  • edited August 2013
    I think there will be another sick twist this week other than that my selection may be in trouble, gone out to 40/1 last time I looked.
  • edited August 2013
    I think there will be another sick twist this week other than that my selection may be in trouble, gone out to 40/1 last time I looked.
    Posted by a00rock
    gonna be a twist tongiht apparently, sophie out to 50/1 so i can write my bet of aswell. gina out to 3/1 now aswell, have you noticed there editing gina badly now and giving sam more airtime.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : gonna be a twist tongiht apparently, sophie out to 50/1 so i can write my bet of aswell. gina out to 3/1 now aswell, have you noticed there editing gina badly now and giving sam more airtime.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    True. But what is the twist, 1 the one with the largest sum (Sam) goes leaving all the money for the winner? 2 the one who chooses the lowest amount takes what would have remained in the pot and leaves? I'm sure there are many more scenarios and channel5 will probably make it up as it happens.
  • edited August 2013
    friday eviction prices - sophie 11/8, charlie 15/8, jack and joe 2/1, sam 33/1

they have this wrong big time for me, ive got stuck into charlie at 15/8 -  £80.00 staked.
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    friday eviction prices - sophie 11/8, charlie 15/8, jack and joe 2/1, sam 33/1 they have this wrong big time for me, ive got stuck into charlie at 15/8 -  £80.00 staked.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Rock, I agree with you but every poll I have looked at has Sophie as big fav to leave, a couple even have the twins to go before Charlie, if the bookies are basing the market on these polls how trustworthy are they. I can't see how Charlie is not the next to leave, she is not even having a particularly good week with her and Dex smoozing each other. I'm tempted to lump on, any further thoughts. 
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : Rock, I agree with you but every poll I have looked at has Sophie as big fav to leave, a couple even have the twins to go before Charlie, if the bookies are basing the market on these polls how trustworthy are they. I can't see how Charlie is not the next to leave, she is not even having a particularly good week with her and Dex smoozing each other. I'm tempted to lump on, any further thoughts. 
    Posted by omm
    she was last to be saved by the public last week when 5 of them were up including the twins and sophie so i dont see how she will turn the public around. sophie hasnt really done anything to warrant being fav to go in my opinion. i defo couldnt put you off lumping on, only thing is she was 2/5 fav to be evicted at the start of the week and now shes 15/8, i sometimes get the feeling the bookies have inside info of how the votings going to be honest.
  • edited August 2013
    just realised that after this series ends the celebrity version starts the next night. charlotte crosby 5/1 ( geordie shore ) reality star. nailed on certianty at 5/1 imo
    Posted by THEROCK573
    What site did you get these odds on.? Getting on straight away as the odds won't last long, she will be a fan favourite 
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : What site did you get these odds on.? Getting on straight away as the odds won't last long, she will be a fan favourite 
    Posted by pkr123
    boylesports
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : she was last to be saved by the public last week when 5 of them were up including the twins and sophie so i dont see how she will turn the public around. sophie hasnt really done anything to warrant being fav to go in my opinion. i defo couldnt put you off lumping on, only thing is she was 2/5 fav to be evicted at the start of the week and now shes 15/8, i sometimes get the feeling the bookies have inside info of how the votings going to be honest.
    Posted by THEROCK573

The market is all over the place but I couldn't resist the 15/8 so I'm on, good luck us, Get Charlie out ........ Next

• ommomm
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : What site did you get these odds on.? Getting on straight away as the odds won't last long, she will be a fan favourite 
    Posted by pkr123
    Not so sure, if Sam from TOWIE goes in it will be a close call, maybe not worth the odds on offer at the moment. 
  • edited August 2013
    friday eviction prices - sophie 11/8, charlie 15/8, jack and joe 2/1, sam 33/1 they have this wrong big time for me, ive got stuck into charlie at 15/8 -  £80.00 staked.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Remind me to take no notice of your predictions mate. Albeit that may be difficult in the future as I may get kicked off the site shortly. Be luckier mate. Ray.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : Remind me to take no notice of your predictions mate. Albeit that may be difficult in the future as I may get kicked off the site shortly. Be luckier mate. Ray.
    Posted by a00rock
    haha think il stick to poker in future.
  • edited August 2013
    Well the big night is here whos gonna win? Come on you twins lol
  • edited August 2013
    i think dexter will win. hes a little rat but he desrves to win it imo, hes played the game like an absolute fiddle. 
  • edited August 2013
    The Bookies had it right again no surprise there. Roll on the Celebrities.
  • edited August 2013
    Didn't even realise it was the final last night until I flicked over after the City/Newcastle game ready for the normal show @ 10pm.

Totally lost interest the final 1/4 of this series after being addicted for the most part.

Have we got a full list of 'celebrities' yet?

I know Big Ron is there!