You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Big Brother 2013....

13»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013....:
    Didn't even realise it was the final last night until I flicked over after the City/Newcastle game ready for the normal show @ 10pm. Totally lost interest the final 1/4 of this series after being addicted for the most part. Have we got a full list of 'celebrities' yet? I know Big Ron is there!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    full list on oddschecker mate, big rons a good crack like but the public only like wierdos so its an up hill task for him.
  • edited August 2013

Ugh made the mistake of watching tonight.

That's me hooked.

First time I've seen Charlotte off Geordie S. Muck.

Carol off loose women bladdered b4 she even got in, filth.

Pretty cringe that they have to ask eachothers names when they go in. Makes a mockery of the celeb theme.

Carol/Bruce/Big Ron ftw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed the start so idk why those 3 r in the other room but hope Louis Spence is booted asap.

Dnt even no who the other 2 r?

*edit

so much lol.

Big Ron to Mario (towie)

"so where abouts are you from?"

"Essex"
  • edited August 2013
    charlotte will p1$$ it. shes the funniest bird alive. agree about louise spence though the t0$$er, why does a grown man feel the need to prance around like a big f4nny like that!!!
  • edited August 2013
    It was so bad i had to watch the lot even though i wasn't going to. Hard to work out who is the worst Louie Spence or that horrible woman off Loose Women. Thank God for Les Battersby, at least he should be a laugh. Love the way they ask each others names when they walk in lol.
  • edited August 2013
    Im affraid rock might be right with charlotte, cant stand her tho so hope she doesnt.....Louis 2nd fav, cant stand him either.  Was going to have a bet on Bruce today at 18/1 but with the 3 in the other room choosing whos up for eviction they could easily choose to of there main rivals rather than 2 of the tw*ts so will wait for now.
  • ommomm
    edited August 2013
    I'd say its pretty open at the moment, however I've had a complete punt on Abz Love, could fit a profile of bad boy from a defunct boy band who actually turns out to be a nice guy who everyone loves or could be a complete wally!!!! But at 15-1 on Betfair it's worth a couple of quid, he should win it on his name alone!!
  • edited August 2013
    Just watched the first show since the launch.

Still no idea who that was who got booted out, nice to see Big Ron get a good reception though!

Bringing his punditry into his diary room interviews is quality.

Uze still think it's a 1 horse race? 5/2 still available on Charlotte.....

Carol off loose women 2nd fave!!????????
  • edited August 2013

'Lauren' is fffffffffffkin horrid on so many levels.

We still think Charlotte is value @ 11/4????

I think she probably is just because theres no other challengers!!!!!

• edited August 2013
    'Lauren' is fffffffffffkin horrid on so many levels. We still think Charlotte is value @ 11/4???? I think she probably is just because theres no other challengers!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Lauren for sure will go next...freak

Still think Charlotte will win, my type of bird! Got 4/1 now 13/8
  • edited August 2013
    Shame about Big Ron, i was hoping he would stay in.
  • edited September 2013
    I agree with omm Abz is a good outsider punt.
  • edited September 2013
    Come on Charlotte, got her at 4/1 at the start and also got on again last week when she drifted to 7/2. also got abz at 18/1. will be depressed if that lauren wins!!!
  • edited September 2013
    Come on Charlotte, got her at 4/1 at the start and also got on again last week when she drifted to 7/2. also got abz at 18/1. will be depressed if that lauren wins!!!
    Posted by pkr123
    I haven't watched too much of the show tbh, but just clicked over to see Laurens exit interview.

How much must u be loving life right now!!!!

congrats on your bink sir! Enjoy the freeroll, whoever it's on!

Charlotte 4/11 right now, abz 9/4.

Hope Charlotte gets it. gr8 tipping! gl!
  • edited September 2013
    Posted by pkr123
    +1 but hope Abz tid
  • edited September 2013
    just realised that after this series ends the celebrity version starts the next night. charlotte crosby 5/1 ( geordie shore ) reality star. nailed on certianty at 5/1 imo
    Posted by THEROCK573
    hate to be smug but this comment i made is pretty damb accurate
  • edited September 2013
    yeah but did you have a punt on her to win?
  • edited September 2013
    yeah but did you have a punt on her to win?
    Posted by a00rock
    of course i did, had £40 on, only got 7/2 though.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : of course i did, had £40 on, only got 7/2 though.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    n1 m8 got a little back from your punts on BB then.
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Big Brother 2013.... : n1 m8 got a little back from your punts on BB then.
    Posted by a00rock
    yeah thanks for reminding me about that mate :-(