You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Tuesday Show, with Boycey

2»

Comments

• edited July 2013

could you review this hand
    I just wonder if I am on a tight passive table

• edited July 2013
    Evening chaps, and long time no see TIKAY!! (hope you enjoyed your trip to vegas too)

On the OPEN i have a couple of intresting selections for you.

Miguel Angel Jimenez,

Taking advantage of the provision that allows non-member selections for majors to pick my champion, Jimenez, and Aphibarnrat, who is the overwhelming leader on the Asian Tour’s money list. Jimenez always seems to be in the top 25 at these events and who knows what can happen on the weekend. How many people picked Darren Clarke and Ernie Els the last two years?

Brandt Snedeker,

After wins by Adam Scott at the Masters and Justin Rose at the U.S. Open, Snedeker seems like a logical pick to extend the run of first-time major winners this year.

great show as allways ms-tree
  • edited July 2013
    Boycey Who talks the most?

Tikay or Matt Chapman?

ooops forgot the word Sense!

I had the privilege of standing behind Matt, When he interviewed George Baker at the Arc meeting.
    Doesn't he rattle on? 
  • edited July 2013
    Hi guys.

Great show.

Sean mate im just wondering who if anyone is the best poker player at the atr studios ?

Daz.
  • edited July 2013
    A GOOD PRIZE WOULD BE A PACKAGE,SPT NOTTINGHAM PLUS 3 DAYS STAY AT HOLISDAY  HOLIDAY INN
  • edited July 2013
    Good Evening guys, great show tonight, really enjoyed the open coverage, my shout would have to be luke donald. glad to hear Tikay had a succesful trip in Vegas, out of interest tikay did you have a good flight, what aircraft did you have the pleasure of flying in?? Thank you guys for a great nights entertainment.
    Stuart aka MrCoxy
  • edited July 2013
    Tikay reward that sphd who kept updating about wsop 2013
    with either a spt seat or make a tournement in his name with a free seat for him and satiletes to win a seat in like the charlotte Jackson event. Or even invite him into the studio and meet you and team sky poker.
    there's a few ideas 1 idea where it a winwin for skypoker and the guy aswell
  • edited July 2013
    Good show tonight guys!

Very happy with 6th place! Happy face tonight!

Best Sky Poker finish ever!
  • edited July 2013
    only ever been on the 747 once to florida, do you think the 777 incident was pilot error or mechanical Tikay??