You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Devise a show...

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Devise a show...:
    Definitely love the idea of an analyst playing on a comp in the room with the ability to go over and speak to them regarding specific plays and hands. However as they could donk out early they could then move to 3/4 master cash tables and continue there until midnight. What I would say is 2 analysts play The primo and mini say. (forum comp on last longer of the two in both tourneys) Analyse their hands and get them to go through their own thought processes. Get them to talk about others games at the table. (I know this wont be too beneficial for the 2 players playing as they may give things away but only has to be done every now and then with different analysts!) I think you should call it "The Jackpot Head2Head!" If they go out they can just go onto mastercash tables. You will also need a presenter and a further couch sitter to present the show!  I think this would be great to get the presenters/analysts back on the site I miss the days I could play Hartigan at Omaha or run in to Tikay and orford in the DTD's and mains! This is what made me play on this site the chance to play with these great characters and poker players! Be nice to get that back!  
    Posted by Batkin88
    That is very kind of you Batty, thank you.

I am on the site, playing, almost every night. I generally just play nice relaxed PLO8 DYM's, at ANY buy-in level, but if you want to suggest any other stuff, I'll happily sit in.

I MUCH prefer PLO8 or PLO, (DYM's, Tourneys or cash), but I don't mind playing anything really if it helps make for a fun evening. Suggest something, & I'll try & oblige.

I'll be on the Site tonight, as usual, but won't be back on again until next Monday, as the Diary is all booked Thurs - Sun this week. Next week? Free all week. 

Lets play poker.  
  • edited August 2013
    Personally i am really enjoying the sports betting shows

I understand this is not perhaps a universally held view but if you have not watched them i suggest trying them.

They have so far been full of sharp minds which even if you dont use for sports betting may help in other areas of life.

• edited August 2013

Sigh. If I knew Sky Dave was going be the judge, I would have just suggested an hours show of 'how far can you kick a penguin?'

• edited August 2013
    Sigh. If I knew Sky Dave was going be the judge, I would have just suggested an hours show of 'how far can you kick a penguin?'
    Posted by MAXALLY

That would have won! What a shirt that was, too...

• edited August 2013
    Hey thanks Dave, keep us posted on the progress of showing omaha hands in the future! Great post though and liking all the suggestions! They sound fun. Great to see sky including the community too, you certainly stand out from the rest!

Ger
  • edited August 2013
    Thanks for choosing my idea as one of the winners Dave, and for my prize. 

If my simple concept is approved and appears on 861, I would be happy to come to the studio to be the first Guinea Pig in guessing whether to fold or call :)
  • edited August 2013
    Bad Beats, Bluffs and rivers!
    What about a half hour spot where the ridiculous becomes the norm?
    The five most entertaining players could be invited to a monthly sit and go freeroll against a Sky Presenter, Analyst or Ambassador, to atone for their appalling luck, tremendous good fortune or spectacular bluffs

Trouble is Maxally and YoYo would have beach towels on two of the seats each month
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Dave, thank you for the entry, I ran QQ into AA and that was all she wrote, but I'm very appreciative.
    If the HU idea goes ahead would you be able to let me know so I can watch, as I don't really watch 861. Being cheeky, if it goes ahead and you're short of a player I'd always be happy to make up the numbers!  Thanks again  Adrian.
  • edited August 2013
    Bad Beats, Bluffs and rivers! What about a half hour spot where the ridiculous becomes the norm? The five most entertaining players could be invited to a monthly sit and go freeroll against a Sky Presenter, Analyst or Ambassador, to atone for their appalling luck, tremendous good fortune or spectacular bluffs Trouble is Maxally and YoYo would have beach towels on two of the seats each month
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    LOL GREAT POST XXX
  • edited August 2013
    channel 861 how does that sound