You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

problems or questions

Comments

• edited December 2009
    hi,
    can anyone tell me when or if there is going to be a downloadable version of sky poker?
    sky poker is definatley my favourite site but i have so many problems with the software i end up playing bet fair or other downloadable sites where i encounter no probs at all.
    i surely can't be the only one having these problems, i think more would stick with sky if it was downloadable.
    cheers,
    scott
  • edited December 2009
    jst though of a tourney a bounty with quick blinds and low stack, and can we have an option to show our hand when everyone on the table has folded and its between two id like the option of throwing even a goodish hand n and being able to show i can fold them. you can on a poker site select both or just 1 of the cards so the rubbish kicker can be hidden.
  • edited January 2010
    hi rich, a few times now when my game has started i haven,t been able to bet because the betting panel doesn,t come up on the screen.in order to get it back i need to log out and in again,and re-launch the table,and obviously by the time i do this my stack has been seriously depleted.does this happen with anyone else,and have you any ideas why this is happening??
  • edited January 2010
    have you tried deleting your temporary internet files and clearing your cache? if after trying this your still having problems please start a new thread in 'technical queries' and we will try and help reslove this.
  • edited February 2010
    Hi Rich
    Could you please move my discussion named Play the Skyplayer from the genral poker chat and move it into the Community suggestions.
    Thank  You
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: problems or questions:
    Hi Rich Could you please move my discussion named Play the Skyplayer from the genral poker chat and move it into the Community suggestions. Thank   You
    Posted by rawhand

sure.
  • edited February 2010
    Hi Rich,

I have gone over my internet bandwidth allowance for the last couple of months and trying to find out what is the cause.  It is either down to Sky poker which I am now playing nearly every night and for long periods at the weekend or my PS3 which I use online occasionly but nowhere near as often.

Any chance you or anyone else knows what sort of bandwidth sky poker uses?

Hope this makes sense.

• edited February 2010
    Hi Rich, I have gone over my internet bandwidth allowance for the last couple of months and trying to find out what is the cause.  It is either down to Sky poker which I am now playing nearly every night and for long periods at the weekend or my PS3 which I use online occasionly but nowhere near as often. Any chance you or anyone else knows what sort of bandwidth sky poker uses? Hope this makes sense.    
    Posted by Patching99

hey there,

i'll forward your post over to a techy, who should be able to get that info for you.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited February 2010
    Thanks very much Rich.
  • edited February 2010
    To add my pennyworth. When I played a freeroll t'other day there were 2 players on my table who were absent and it seems to me it would worth knowing in MTT's - especially as the bubble approaches - how many others were away or disconnected across the tourney. If , say, the bubble came at 50 hands and there were 51, or so, players left it could be useful to know how many were actually live in the game.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to problems or questions:
    As you know this community is brand spanking new, and with all brand spankingly new things there are normally a few small problems. if anyone notices any issues or has any problems then please shout out. you can email us a community@skypoker.com or alternatively leave a message on my profile page! thanks again in advance for everyone's great feedback, we love hearing from you! Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    hello sorry too bother you, ur the man who can make a change or put things forward for lower down players..
    sick of these deepstack freerolls, u dont win nothing if you dont get in...
    i was asking for like 50pound free rolls every day and one of the days like 500quid free roll for new players and players that only play for fun.. if people won something then they might deposit.. and then more players would be great to join

please reply to me ....
    and pass this forward
    peter5264
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to problems or questions : hello sorry too bother you, ur the man who can make a change or put things forward for lower down players.. sick of these deepstack freerolls, u dont win nothing if you dont get in... i was asking for like 50pound free rolls every day and one of the days like 500quid free roll for new players and players that only play for fun.. if people won something then they might deposit.. and then more players would be great to join please reply to me .... and pass this forward peter5264
    Posted by Peteski7

Hi there Peteski7,

Thanks for your post. i have replied to this query in my PM that i sent you earlier.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited April 2010
    250 milllion free roll .its not fare having to play with 1,000 chips against 10,000 chips with four players away , if your away from the game for more than 10 minute you should be out of the game to make it fare to the small stack .i t was not very imprssive.
  • edited May 2010
    Not really a problem, but just going various  boxes, poker settings, account, etc trying to see when i joined Sky poker, and cannot find anything, not really wanting to show my age, but can you tell us,
  • edited May 2010
    why is it that you get done bye on the river everytime its a joke now tryed other poker sites not has bad has this 1
  • edited May 2010
    Just been playing Turbo DYM    I had "AA"  Sky folded before i could play  then said I am back  Whats going on ...  Of course then i go out.  Not Happy ...  ps com. working ok , internet ok
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe we need ..downloadable version of sky poker.. there does seam to be a few with problems.

any news on this ?
  • edited May 2010
    Maybe we need ..downloadable version of sky poker.. there does seam to be a few with problems. any news on this ?
    Posted by TheTurf

it's coming! no concrete news about dates as yet but it's certainly on the way! more news, as and when I (we) get it.
  • edited June 2010

Re: A Proper Poker League.

posted at 1/6/2010 6:39 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 10/1/2010
    Last: 1/6/2010
    In Response to Re: A Proper Poker League.:
    For all those against the current league format........Please place ones head against item below and repeat endlessly. Thank you. ONLY THE HIGH STAKES CASH PLAYERS HAVE A VOICE WHICH IS LISTENED TO ON HERE IMHO!
    Posted by MAXALLY

Looks like your right, not a single response from sky. Where's that Wall!!!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Rich how we doin man,  my big problem is there is not enough omaha tables 15/30 and 20/40 blinds they dont have any tables it jumps from 10/20 str8 up to 25/50 y is ther no inbetween and can we get those tables added to the site
  • edited August 2010
    Disgruntled to say the least........!!
    This is becoming more of a joke by the day, it continues! 
    Disconnected from the table, (net fine!) "away", folding my cards before i can see them!
    Sky, what on earth is going on???
    You're stealing my money by letting this happen!
    I want to play on this site, but you're not giving me any convincing reason to stay!
    Sort it out!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    HI,WHEN YOU LEAVE A GAME FOR A FEW MINUTES OR WHATEVER,WHY DOES THE PROGRAM TAKE YOU THROUGH EVERY HAND MAKING YOU CLICK I AM BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN,I HAVE RETURNED AND HAD GOOD HANDS FOLDED AGAINST MY WISHES UNTIL IT CATCHES UP AGAIN,THIS HAS PROVED COSTLY ON A COUPLE OF OCCASIONS,CHEERS
  • edited September 2010
    HI,SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ANSWER PLEASE,I HAVE JUST TRIED TO REJOIN MY GAME AFTER SITTING OUT AND AS EXPLAINED IN PREVIOUS POST,I WENT OUT WITHOUT PLAYING A HAND,WAITING FOR THE GAME TO CATCH UP,THIS IS NOT ON,DONT SEE THIS PROBLEM ON ANY OTHER SITE,IF  I HAD PAID FOR THIS I WOULD BE REALLY PEED OFF,ANSWERS THIS WEEK PLEASE.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to PEED OFF:
    HI,SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ANSWER PLEASE,I HAVE JUST TRIED TO REJOIN MY GAME AFTER SITTING OUT AND AS EXPLAINED IN PREVIOUS POST,I WENT OUT WITHOUT PLAYING A HAND,WAITING FOR THE GAME TO CATCH UP,THIS IS NOT ON,DONT SEE THIS PROBLEM ON ANY OTHER SITE,IF  I HAD PAID FOR THIS I WOULD BE REALLY PEED OFF,ANSWERS THIS WEEK PLEASE.
    Posted by lukedash

Hi Lukedash,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. Please get in contact with the customer service team and explain your site issues. They'll need info such as the date, time and table you were playing at. Hopefully with all this information they'll be able to help find a resolution.

If you need anything else - just give me a shout.

Thanks

Rich
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: PEED OFF:
    In Response to PEED OFF : Hi Lukedash, I'm really sorry to hear about this. Please get in contact with the customer service team and explain your site issues. They'll need info such as the date, time and table you were playing at. Hopefully with all this information they'll be able to help find a resolution. If you need anything else - just give me a shout. Thanks Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    hi rich,you need some new staff,if i bother to tell you i have a problem it is real,not made up in my head,i dont like being insulted by staff who are not up to the job and just reading of a sheet,my problem is if you sit out for a while during a game when you come back in you have to click the I AM BACK BUTTON SEVERAL TIMES UNTIL THE GAME CATCHES UP,HENCE LAST NIGHT I WENT OUT WITHOUT PLAYING A HAND FOLDED DOWN TO ZERO ,IF THERE IS SOMETHING I AM NOT DOING PLEASE TELL ME ,CHEERS
  • edited September 2010
    why is nobody replying to peoples posts,if you are not going to help people sort out there problems then dont have the areas on site ,just keep taking peoples money until you get get to 2010 like the other sites,seems to me there is a lot of favouritism here,you answer inane problems straight away but everyone has to nag you to death,sort it out or get some people in who will do the job and fire the slackers.
  • edited September 2010
    Hi Lukedash,

As I am sure you are aware, there is numerous forum topics here with hundreds of posts. Sometimes it can take a few days to reply but we do try to reply as quick as possible. We often leave it a few days as your fellow players may know the answer and reply to you quicker than we can.

Anyway, I understand your frustration here when being "away" from the table. To be honest, this should not be happening to you as much as it is. You should only need to press the "I'm Back" button once (or maybe twice at most if the hand is currently in-play)

I would advise you to delete all your cookies and temporary Internet files (tools /> Internet options > Delete browsing history) or, if that doesn't work, download Mozilla Firefox and use that to browse the internet (if you are not already!)

Hope that helps.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Jordan
  • edited September 2010
    DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I HAVE NOT DONE EVERYTHING YOU SAID,YES I HAVE MOZILLA,LIKE I HAVE SAID IN OTHER POSTS,TO PROVE MY POINT I SENT A VIDEO SHOWING MY PROBLEM BUT IT WAS RETURNED SURPRISE SURPRISE,YOU ARE THE ONLY SITE TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM BUT YOU SEEM TO THINK IT DOES NOT EXIST,OTHER PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED BUT I CANNOT SEE WHERE ANY ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN,SO I THINK IT IS BEST TO LET THE OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING TO LOOK INTO IT,AT LEAST I SHOULD GET A DECENT RESPONSE FROM AND NOT GET PASSED FROM ONE PERSON TO ANOTHER.
  • edited September 2010
    Hey Lukedash,

I'm going to try and arrange for a member of the team to give you a quick call about this. Hopefully this way we'll help get to the bottom of things.

Kind regards,

Rich
  • edited September 2010
    Hey Lukedash, I'm going to try and arrange for a member of the team to give you a quick call about this. Hopefully this way we'll help get to the bottom of things. Kind regards, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
     still not sorted