You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

problems or questions

13»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: problems or questions:
    In Response to Re: problems or questions :  still not sorted
    Posted by lukedash
    Please see here
  • edited September 2010
    Hi all would it be posible to have more chips for the bounty hunter games at the present you get 2000 if you make a mistake you are out with more points you can afford one mistake especily in the larger ones it would be nice if they were the same as the sats thank you EAGLE 10
  • edited September 2010
    Hi eagle10,

We have a variety of tournaments with larger starting chips (the Double Stacks for example) which means we do need to keep certain tournament formats as they are with 2000 chips, including the bounty hunter games.

You could try some of the Rebuy tournaments where, if you do make a mistake, you can buy straight back in!

Hope that's ok.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited October 2010
    id like to know why pocket aces never win on this site its to fixed and the site is getting worse and waste of money lost twice today having pocket aces
  • edited October 2010
    Hi poshcole,

We are regulated by the AGCC, details of which you can find at the bottom of our webiste and use a random number generator. There is no way we could fix the site.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited November 2010
    ive been playing on this site for a while now and i think its got a lot worse why is it that when you start off winning in a hand then lose it to the river card i lost my tornament when in 1st place by having ak suited twice and went out 5th with no money i just think that is wrong and too much of a fix there is no way that would happen in a regular game of poker even if you was the most unluckiest person in the world
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: problems or questions:
    ive been playing on this site for a while now and i think its got a lot worse why is it that when you start off winning in a hand then lose it to the river card i lost my tornament when in 1st place by having ak suited twice and went out 5th with no money i just think that is wrong and too much of a fix there is no way that would happen in a regular game of poker even if you was the most unluckiest person in the world
    Posted by poshcole
    Why would AK suited losing mean anything? there just high cards? it's not even a pair? your behind to a pair of 2's in this situation and if you managed to donk off your chips by over valuing 2 cards that have not connected than that would explain your loss and not the "Fixing" of the RNG on sky
  • edited January 2011
    Hi rich new to the posting buisness i cant understand  why the sky poker site cant be a little clearer  as if i would have realised that you must deposit in a different sections of the site to get your bonus's i would have done so i would love to see this highlighted a lot clearer as it would have helped me out because deposited more than the amounts required for the bonus but did it in the wrong area . and only for new customer is the only reply i got back this hurt but have now  realised were i went wrong.     "Bit Late Like" 
  • edited January 2011
    Hi Babes51,

Sorry to hear about your problems depositing funds. Unfortunately, when you deposit on our site it is for all 4 platforms (Bet, Vegas, Bingo and Poker) therefore the deposit screen is seperate in order to have an overall balance. I'm sure once you have done it a few times, you will have no problems in the future.

Poshcole- Our site is not fixed and it sounds as though you were unlucky in that particular hand. If you would like to view our governing body, you can click on the Alderney Gambling Control Commission link at the bottom of our website which will take you here: http://www.gamblingcontrol.org/

Thanks again,
    Jordan