You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My worst beat ever I would say!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    ouch unlucky :/  i had 1 similar on omaha tho flop was   ace 2 7  i had    aa in my hand turn blank river 2 got 1 outtered the other guy had 2  nowt u can do just shrug shoulders ave a laugh n move on 
  • edited August 2013
    CCF, you're an idiot on the tables, an idiot on the forums, and probably the same in real life. Well done.
  • edited August 2013
    But he's a 4nl superstar, who crushes souls in 5 quid bounty hunters.

We are not worthy.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: My worst beat ever I would say!:
    CCF, you're an idiot on the tables
    Posted by 1281

I would love to hear the rationale behind this, please, do proceed..........
  • edited August 2013
    This is so funny, I wonder how many of you would be posting on this thread if Batkin was male.

#youknowitstrue
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: My worst beat ever I would say! : Mate? is something wrong with you? Dont go taking this imaginary morale high ground youve seemed to have established yourself on. She has not but this up for advice, she is not even looking for a UL she is just trying to share the hand as a point of interest.  So just chill 
    Posted by bolly580
    Bolly, granted it was a long post. I was just trying to explain that every hand can be commented in with regards line taken - that was my point.

I appreciate she wasnt looking for advice, but I had not actually given any either.

It was purely her opinion (that advice is irrelevant for the above hand) that I was disagreeing with. Which, you will see, she could not refute.
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: My worst beat ever I would say! : I would love to hear the rationale behind this, please, do proceed..........
    Posted by calcalfold
    Wasn't that difficult to find the rationale,,, just go over the drivel you've posted on this thread
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: My worst beat ever I would say! : Wasn't that difficult to find the rationale,,, just go over the drivel you've posted on this thread
    Posted by 1281

Why is it most people on here are unable to back up anything they say with relevant evidence?

Please explain why what I have said on this thread can be used to prove that I an an idiot at the poker tables. How can I be an idiot at the tables when I have opted out of the chat feature. What makes me an idiot? betting x amount with pocket pairs? not double barrelling?

What you have said is the equivalent of saying, for example, Eric Cantona is an idiot with regards to playing football because he acts like a moron off the pitch, or arranges press conferences just to stick one to the media.

Im not even going to defend against the other points you made, I am first to admit that I understand why you have reached the opinion that you have.

1) I can understand why you might consider me an "idiot" at the forums based on my posting style, but I speak my mind and it matters not one jot your opinion of me.

2) If you want to assume what I am like in real life, fine, again I care not.

But with regards my conduct at the tables; I still await a proper answer. And rather than just saying either

i) You just are
    ii) I dont want to discuss this further
    iii) I dont want to waste time on you

Please either give some evidence based on my play, or admit that, ok yeah, it was an assumption but not based on anything poker related.

Yea I know again this a long and unecessary post. But if you are going sl@g me off, at least back it up when challenged.
  • edited August 2013
    CalCalfold

Why not just let this one drop?
    I don't agree with a lot of what you post but that's irrelevant really.
    You're clearly intelligent and so you must realise that you're just going to end up getting a ban if you continue with the tone of your posts.
  • edited August 2013
    CalCalfold Why not just let this one drop? I don't agree with a lot of what you post but that's irrelevant really. You're clearly intelligent and so you must realise that you're just going to end up getting a ban if you continue with the tone of your posts.
    Posted by Jac35
    Evening Jac

Whilst I fully see where you are coming from, understand that my mistake re Batkin was an error of judgement, and also appreciate your kind comment.

If I get a ban for challenging people and asking others to back up their points then thats just how it goes.

As I have said, yes I do make off the cuff comments, but I will always explain my thought process, often to the exasperation of others if asked to, I just expect others to do the same when challenged.

I do take your comments on board and as such I will stop posting on this thread unless 1281 is able to give me anything of substance in relation to his claim. So in other words, I am pretty confident this will be my last post.

Best

CCF