You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"POWER TO THE PURPLES!"

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: "POWER TO THE PURPLES!":
    Congratulations to... Scarter13 from Coventry ...who knocked me out of the tournament. He receives the c-note AND becomes Assistant General Manager & Head of Communications for The Purples. Obviously, Mr Scarter has a BIG job on his hands, so I'm appointing two other players to the executive board to act as his support team: cenachav MAXALLY Both will have the title Special Assistant to the Assistant General Manager . Well done, chaps. I expect leadership, morale boosting and trash talking from all three of you. Right, I'm off to Barcelona now. Good luck with it all. Byeeeeeeeeeee!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Unlucky how you went out though James, losing to J 6 with your pocket Kings. 
  • edited August 2013
    Your Purples are in safe(ish) hands, with the executive board.

With Chenachav on board, do we all have to wear purple wrestling masks??
  • edited August 2013
    Congratulations to... Scarter13 from Coventry ...who knocked me out of the tournament. He receives the c-note AND becomes Assistant General Manager & Head of Communications for The Purples. Obviously, Mr Scarter has a BIG job on his hands, so I'm appointing two other players to the executive board to act as his support team: cenachav MAXALLY Both will have the title Special Assistant to the Assistant General Manager . Well done, chaps. I expect leadership, morale boosting and trash talking from all three of you. Right, I'm off to Barcelona now. Good luck with it all. Byeeeeeeeeeee!
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    We're DOOOMED!
  • edited August 2013

1st training session......AL's Bar!!!!

We are so going to win this lads!! (and lasses)

Bring it on with team bring it!

Have a good trip James. The team is in safe (ish) hands :)
  • edited August 2013
    Dont know whether it the team or the colour that's making me laugh...
    Your faces will be purple after you play the mighty whites..
  • edited August 2013
    2nd order of business.  Everyone is to grow a beard for team unity.  Women and Syklist can improvise
  • edited August 2013
    2nd order of business.  Everyone is to grow a beard for team unity.  Women and Syklist can improvise
    Posted by cenachav
    I think you should dye yours purple :)
  • edited August 2013
    If we win I will :)
  • edited August 2013
    Well then lads. Let the other teams troll all they like. They got nothing on us purples.

We all know that this is the winning team.

Well done to MAXALLY and cenachav also for being given there positions.
  • edited August 2013
    wd scarter for winning the training session and max and cena for being appointed as special assistants (or the monica Lewinsky's of team purple lol)

On a more serious note tomorrow night we play the blue team.....

Assuming half the table is purple and half the team is blue what's the tactics?!
    do you just play your normal game and get whatever chips you can from whoever you can?
    do you play fellow purples easy?
    do you try to tag team the opposition?
    will we know which team is which (assuming they don't say it in the chatbox)
    Chip dumping?
    etc etc etc
  • edited August 2013
    Well then lads. Let the other teams troll all they like. They got nothing on us purples. We all know that this is the winning team. Well done to MAXALLY and cenachav also for being given there positions.
    Posted by Scarter13

Congrats on your cash award tonight and your new position. Welcome to the forum too. 

We are so going to win this, have no fear.

Me and Mark (lookslikeachav) will help you out any way we can here.

Cheers, Alan
  • edited August 2013
    wd scarter for winning the training session and max and cena for being appointed as special assistants (or the monica Lewinsky's of team purple lol) On a more serious note tomorrow night we play the blue team..... Assuming half the table is purple and half the team is blue what's the tactics?! do you just play your normal game and get whatever chips you can from whoever you can? do you play fellow purples easy? do you try to tag team the opposition? will we know which team is which (assuming they don't say it in the chatbox) Chip dumping? etc etc etc
    Posted by jdsallstar
    I will post a list up of our players for 'reference' purposes.

No team orders.....just play and enjoy it and go for the win!
  • edited August 2013
    Red's -  dead baby! 
    Purple - well that's not even a colour!
    Green - with envy
    Blue - Capt is a girl! ;-)
    Yellow - lololew
    White - We'll be all right ont nite

Pad
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: "POWER TO THE PURPLES!" : Congrats on your cash award tonight and your new position. Welcome to the forum too.  We are so going to win this, have no fear. Me and Mark (lookslikeachav) will help you out any way we can here. Cheers, Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY

Mark and I *

Just Saying
  • edited August 2013
    Just wanted to get our thread back on top where it belongs.

Purple     Poker     Power
    P P P

• edited August 2013
    COYP - Come on you Purples!!!
  • edited August 2013
    missed training last night, do I still get selected to play tonight boss(es) :)

• edited August 2013
    missed training last night, do I still get selected to play tonight boss(es) :)
    Posted by harding10
    You can swap for me, i've been injured on International duty and will be out for tonight :)
  • edited August 2013
    Last nights training was just a chance for some free money. All purples still welcome to play in tonights fixture
  • edited August 2013

says on the promo page there's 100 premiership points for top 50 places in tonight's match and you need 51+ points to win the match.

My question is - is that simply 2 points per place i.e. 1st gets 2 points the same as 50th? or am I reading this totally wrong.

COYP!!!

• edited August 2013
    Open the tourny lobby and look at blinds and prizes 1st place is work 20points 2nd 10 .......
    hope this makes it clearer
  • edited August 2013
    says on the promo page there's 100 premiership points for top 50 places in tonight's match and you need 51+ points to win the match. My question is - is that simply 2 points per place i.e. 1st gets 2 points the same as 50th? or am I reading this totally wrong. COYP!!!
    Posted by jdsallstar
    If you go to the tourney lobby and click on blinds and prize tab it breaksdown how the points are distributed
  • edited August 2013

WE ARE G.....R......DOUBLE....EE...N

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: "POWER TO THE PURPLES!" : If you go to the tourney lobby and click on blinds and prize tab it breaksdown how the points are distributed
    Posted by Ikelly
    good man thanks
  • edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: "POWER TO THE PURPLES!" : Hahahahahahahahaha You listed Maxally Hahahahahahahahaha
    Posted by Giant811

think I fell more in love with you after seeing this G :)

bump lolololol
  • edited August 2013
    WE ARE G.....R......DOUBLE....EE...N Who are you Who are you Who are you
    Posted by Tikay10
    This old man seems to be struggling to grasp how to work his computer as he yet again posts in the wrong thread. You will probably find your team thread on the 2nd or 3rd page ignored and forgotten sir :p
  • edited August 2013
    I would say good luck to us purples but we dont need it.##

its all the other colour that are gunna need it. 

GO TEAM PURPLE
  • edited August 2013
    Your orders for tonight.  Do this to the blues.

When the dust clears and there is one person standing, that person WILL BE PURPLE
  • edited August 2013
    The purple headed warriors? (don't google that it you're at work)
  • edited August 2013
    Would it be possible if ok with the BOSSES that all Purple team members changed there town name to inculed TEAM PURPLE??

If not can we change our avatars to a purple football shirt??

Would be great if this can be done.

Gl all tonight