You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shanxta's Betting Diary - Finally in profit + 2nites NFL game

2»

Comments

• edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Shanxta's Betting Diary:
    Not sure why everyone is going for Burton tonight.  but GL Gone for Fulham to score over 2.5 myself !     15/8    £100 on.   Cumon Fulham
    Posted by 1267
    ul with your bet, from reading the match report/stats you called it alot better than me
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Shan, Looking at these bets today: J. Zheng +4.5  1.82 Garcia +4.5  1.8 Nap:  Stephens 1.58 Seppi v Malisse over 38.5  1.84 Good luck today sir!
    Posted by Donttelmum
    ty for the gl messages, i really have no time to look in to anything today, spotted one bet that i'll post shortly, but i'm running late as it is, gl 2day
  • edited August 2013

Just the one bet today,

Laura Robson vs Caroline Garcia - LAURA ROBSON TO WIN 2-0 @11/10 £30 single

She looked really impressive in the second set of her 1st round game, and if she starts well should be able to advance comfortably to the next round
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Shan, Looking at these bets today: 

J. Zheng +4.5  1.82  -  WIN
    Garcia +4.5  1.8  -  WIN
    Nap:  Stephens 1.58 -  WIN
    Seppi v Malisse over 38.5  1.84 -  WIN

Good luck today sir!
    Posted by Donttelmum

Well done with your winner Shan.  Must have been sweating when Garcia was serving for the second and a mini break up in the tie-break!

Had a decent night myself, long may it continue.

• edited August 2013
    6-1 6-1 for Stephens was alittle eaiser than expected but she was in a different league to U. Rad.  Wish I had more courage in my conviction and went bigger.  Stephens is one to look out for but she meets Serena early on.
  • edited August 2013
    One bet today:  

Tomic to beat Evans 1.4.  

If looking for better odds I'd be tempted in set betting 3 - 0 or 3 - 1.
  • edited August 2013
    Tip of the week from me   (Porbably an epic fail as per,  but will share anyway)

Totenham to score over 2.5 goals .   3/4 !!!  (May get better price elsewhere)

They scored 5 away from home last week and i see no reason why the goals wont keep coming tonight,  Yes they have the North London derby on Sunday.   But i expect them to still field a pretty strong side tonight, and people like Defoe, Chadli,  Townesend are playing for places !

P.s   I will still wait for the team line ups before i lump an absurd amount of money on this !
  • edited September 2013
    Been really busy over the last few days, have had no time to update, and haven't seen any bets i fancy anyway

Will update the figures and reply to posts when I get back in later today, but just wanted to quickly post up the 2 bets i'm having on the Arsenal v Spurs game

Arsenal v Spurs SPURS WIN @11/4 £15
    Arsenal v Spurs OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 8/11 £40

• edited September 2013
    Serena Williams vs Sloane Stephens OVER 17.5 GAMES @8/11 £40 

still need to update figures
  • edited September 2013
    Spurs let me down today also in an 8/1 double w/ Lpool. 

Too early to write him off, but Soldado could potentially be the worst signing in Premiership history.

£28m version of Francis Jeffers, & he looks like a white Murali Karthik.  

2 x 1-0s v Palace & Swansea, both pens, & nothing going forward today. Spurs look very poor. 

Premiership going right downhill :(

• edited September 2013
    Am i the process of putting all this on a spreadsheet and getting the numbers sorted

But for now I just wanna get this bet up, looks great value 

Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin UNDER 31.5 Games @ 4/5 £60
  • edited September 2013
    Am i the process of putting all this on a spreadsheet and getting the numbers sorted But for now I just wanna get this bet up, looks great value  Andy Murray vs Denis Istomin UNDER 31.5 Games @ 4/5 £60
    Posted by SHANXTA
    disappointed with this one, Murray always starts slow but still expected him to have enough to come away with a 3-0, (and the under games market was much better value than backing the 3-0 outright), and if he'd have converted from a mini break up towards the end of the 1st set tie break then I would have more than likely had a winner. the fact that I also looked at the Skybet priceboost of the LWWW set exacta @12/1 as a saver, but then decised against backing it, only added to my frustration.

then today, had a mate tip me up what looked a great bet, however i was out with my daughter for her birthday so had little interest in punting, ofc it won!

still, in a little under an hour the NFL starts, excited is an understement, more than likely, a bet will follow....
  • edited September 2013

ok NFL time, 1st week so not betting big, but still think this looks an ok bet,

Baltimore @ Denver UNDER 48.5 pts @10/11 £20

also, upon checking my e-mails i dicovered that I have been given a free £5 bet from a certain firm for use on the 1st week of games, no point in hanging around to use it, so it's gone on this

Baltimore @ Denver 1st TD Score Wes Welker @13/2 Free £5
  • edited September 2013

Well, last nights bet failed spectacularly, wasn't going to have a bet tonight, until i saw this enhanced treble

ENGLAND, GERMANY & BELGIUM all to win 2/1 £20 - it's all I could get on with restrictions!
  • edited September 2013
    gonna try and make it 2 wins in a row with AL KAZEEM in the 6.50 @ Leopardstown £40 win @6/4
  • edited September 2013

gonna have a couple of small speeday bets for the GP that starts in a few mins

TAI WOFFINDEN WIN @9/2 £10
    NICKI PEDERSEN WIN @9/1 £5
  • edited September 2013

2 seconds with saturdays bets, not exactly going my way atm!

couple of NFL bets for 2nite to put up quickly before it starts, might be having a big bet on one of sundays games, but won't know for definate yet, but for now, 2nites bets are....

NY Jets @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -10.5 pts @10/11 £30
    EDELMAN 1st TD Scorer @8/1 £5 
  • edited September 2013
    Time to throw up another couple of losers

NY Giants +3.5 pts £60 @ 10/11
    Oakland Raider -4 pts £30 @10/11

am out atm, will update figures when i get home
  • edited September 2013
    2 more bets for the late game

49ers +3 pts @ Evens £40
    Over 43.5 pts @ 10/11 £80
  • edited October 2013
    Haven't given up on this yet, just been super busy for the last month or so,

Still really need to update some figures, but have lumped some of tonights NFL games

San Fran 49ers @ J Jaguars (@Wembley) 49ers OVER 27.5 team pts £50
    Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions OVER 50 pts £100
    Washington @ Denver Broncos OVER 58.5 pts £100

£25 Treble
  • edited October 2013
    forgot to add the prices in for todays earlier bets, they were all 10/11, and all winners :-)

quick play on the late game:

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Green Bay -7 pts @10/11 £50

will spend some time going through my diary tomorrow to work out exactly how much i am down, despite tonights winners :-(
  • edited November 2013

Gone through this and after last weeks NFL bets coming in, i believe it leaves me £40.92 in profit, need to go through and double check but it seems about right

Just the one NFL bet for me today, and it's in the late game starting soon

Colts @ Texans - Indianapolis Colts Win @10/11 £75
  • edited November 2013
    Last nights winner returned £68.18 profit, leaving us £109.10 up in total

Investing most of that in tonights game

Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers

OVER 50.5 pts @ 10/11 £50
    Chicago Bears + 10 pts @ 10/11 £50

leaves us a whole 9 pounds and 10 pence profit in the bank :-)