You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Weekend Thread – THIS IS A CHUNTER FREE ZONE

13»

Comments

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: The Weekend Thread – THIS IS A CHUNTER FREE ZONE:
    In Response to Re: The Weekend Thread – THIS IS A CHUNTER FREE ZONE : I'm having all 3 yeah, but the over 2.5 goals bet is the tip
    Posted by shuv
    BOOM!

Shuv gets the double up, the Cambridgeshire Winner & the Over 2.5 Goals in Swansea v Arsenal.

The 3-2 is still live, too...

• edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: The Weekend Thread – THIS IS A CHUNTER FREE ZONE : Not going on a Cruise on her, no, but going down to Southampton & the Isle of Wight to see her. She arrives 0630 tomorrow, then departs at 4.30pm. So I've booked to go to the Isle of Wight, so that I can return on the 16.30 Ferry to Southampton. In theory, I should pass Queen Mary 2 in Southampton Water at cose quarters as she sets sail.  Pretty good, huh?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Down my neck of the woods then!
    I do that ferry crossing every Aug Bank Holiday for the Scooter festival on the island.
    Should get a great view
    Enjoy and the weathers looking good too.
  • edited September 2013
    Axminster Town 1-5 Appledore

Not much to show for it (it is a temporary venue at a school playing field after all), but the "dugouts" were quite unlike any I've ever seen before, even amongst other temporary ones.

Photos at http://www.fchd.info/grounds/axminstt.htm

• edited September 2013
    Axminster Town 1-5 Appledore Not much to show for it (it is a temporary venue at a school playing field after all), but the "dugouts" were quite unlike any I've ever seen before, even amongst other temporary ones. Photos at http://www.fchd.info/grounds/axminstt.htm
    Posted by FCHD
    Does it get windy there ? lol
  • edited September 2013
    Evening Commrades

Today has been a marvellous day.  I saw a magnificent Burnley side batter Charlton (sorry to bring this up Mr Bevan!) in glorious sunshine to see us move back into 2nd place in the Championship.  Given that no team can compete with QPR, this technically makes us top of the league tonight.

Tomorrow I am going to spend the day deliberating Joseph Stalin's rise to power and subsequent reign over Soviet Russia.  Some time ago that I would study international political history in my spare time.  Just a hobby.  Like you do.

Have a great weekend one and all and may the poker Gods be with you.

B