You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live with Rich and Ross ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Not massively interesting but you wanted hands to show....

Mastercash 9.

Thoughts on the preflop play against an aggressive player.

• edited October 2013

Good show guys....

Poker improvements...My top 5 if put in charge...

1) Live Final tables to play a game of happy families for the lolz.

2) All poker sites to disable the ability to post hand histories.

3) A saver for all bubble places on line (I would be rich by now if this came in force!)

4) All football talk to be banned from poker TV channels.

5) No SPT side event winners to be allowed to mention the fluke ever again

• edited October 2013
    yeaaaahh i wouldnt show the hand i sent in.... you just showed it!
  • edited October 2013
    Noooo.  everyone doesn't pay to see a 6th card.  1 guy pays (a guy who's lost).  He pays 10% of the pot to win 20% of the pot.... essentially trebling his money if he hits.  If he hits... he's lost 20% less.  If he misses he loses 10% more.  Happy days!

So if the pot is £100.  He pays £10 to see a 6th card.  Pot £110.  If he hits... he wins £20 (£30 back).  The winner of the original pot gets £80 instead of £100.  If he misses the original winner gets the extra tenner.

And of course i dont want to see this in poker.

Home games only.
  • edited October 2013
    if i were to make changes to poker.

my changes would relate to the min bets because they are one of the most confusing things with poker

so the rule would be that if the min bet gets made he would not be allowed to then fold a raise that is 3x or smaller and also the others can still just check their hand rather than fold.
  • edited October 2013
    they say you can not fold a f/h, can you show this please,hope there is quads some where.
    6955591    £55bn   tonight

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Live with Rich and Ross ***official show thread***:
    Good show guys.... Poker improvements...My top 5 if put in charge... 1) Live Final tables to play a game of happy families for the lolz. 2) All poker sites to disable the ability to post hand histories. 3) A saver for all bubble places on line (I would be rich by now if this came in force!) 4) All football talk to be banned from poker TV channels. 5) No SPT side event winners to be allowed to mention the fluke ever again
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Would this also mean NO SHowing of hands on 861 ?? ;-) 
  • edited October 2013
    If you can id definitely be showing this hand.

Mastercash 9.  I think villain had seen the show and had seen my 5 bet bluff!
  • edited October 2013
    just like to say thanks to ross for saying  i was a good poker player the other week who makes lots of money on sky couldnt win a raffle since he said it even if i bought all the tickets thanks ross lol!!!
  • edited October 2013
    did i hear ross say Rounders the original poker film,and what about "The Cincinnati Kid"?
  • edited October 2013

what i don't get is when they do them ie 4p (nl2/4) if i were to even just raise it to 10p they fold.

what a lot of people i speak to about them say is those min bets are another way to check.

• edited October 2013
    The one actual poker scene in "Runner Runner", with Phil Laak in it, was dropped from the final cut I believe
  • edited October 2013
    Can i point out that the guy with K9 had less than 3bb.... and Jordz was getting odds on pretty much any two cards.
  • edited October 2013

Richard, when you're lying in bed tonight, cursing your more illustrious former Disney Club cohorts, settle yourself down with the knowledge that a chap called BorinLoner thinks you're quite good at your job.

I'm sure that will put your missed opportunity to become a multi-millionaire, international playboy into perspective. Feel better?

Good show tonight. I need someone to explain the "Two Ronnies" nickname to me. What's the connection?