You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Weekend Thread, watchaupto?

13»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: The Weekend Thread, watchaupto?:
    In Response to Re: The Weekend Thread, watchaupto? : Thanks! It was only £30 @ 1.9, but it all helps. How did your bets go? I'ver had a mixed day with my punting, but I'm out of time, call time for the Show is 6pm, so I'll Update tomorrow.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Had Vettel again for doing the trips (qual, fastest, win), although at 4/1 this time (think it was 7.5/1 last race). Paid nicely!

I also had a banker on Webber doing fastest lap+win, at 100/1. Couldn't believe the price... and then I remembered - GRID PENALTY - DOH! Pay attention, Elliot. That was only £30 though.

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: The Weekend Thread, watchaupto?:
    In Response to Re: The Weekend Thread, watchaupto? : Never thought of getting maqried, I assume?...... Cracking weekend that, enjoy. What handicap you play off? How did the Broadway Tourney go last night?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I didn't do great at Broadway Tikay, think i was 50/125 or something, got it in with AK vs tens for 45bb pot, hit my king but he also hit his ten so it was bye bye! however i railed my friend who finaled and finished 8th.

The late finish there put paid to golf on Saturday so it was just the rugby in the end, lost again!! We are in serious trouble this season i fear :(

I then got a call from my girlfriend saying to come home, we 'need to talk'.......so you can image what sort of things were going through my head!!!

As it turns out....she's 7 weeks pregnant!!! OMG!! massive shock but we are both thrilled!! jeeeze 26years old and gonna be a Dad! Scary but also amazing!!

Golf on Sunday went ok considering my head was all over the place!! played terribly but got up and down from all over the place for 35points playing off 5 so i was quite happy!!

Bit of a different weekend than that was originally planned but in the end turned out to be a very good one indeed!!
  • edited October 2013
    Congrats on the pending fatherhood