You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lady luck,rigged or just favour chip leader?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    I have 2 question for all the resident experts and particulerly the sky software promoters/protectors:

1. Is there any available evidence to prove that the sky software produces perfect representations of random poker expectations of probability in day to day or game to game running?

2. If so why does the 'agent' responsible for initial approval of software parameters go on to present a disclaimer with regard to not being responsible for any future misrepresentation of such?

This is a somewhat rhetorical post but I would actually be interested in comment from those players who swear by online poker software products regardless of the fact that many have little evidence to prove it. In addition to which I would be equally interested to know why an approving agent for licence acquisition needs a disclaimer within their narrow remit for approval of such.

• edited October 2013

“just put in poker stove AK v QQ and you’ll find……….

Fascinating information - However, if (as is being suggested) the software has a bias towards certain situations then these percentages have little meaning.