You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

week off, nice and refreshed

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed:
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : if you think i'm that bad come  come join me on the action tables like these other passive vilians then we shall see.
    Posted by craigcu12
    HU4rollz! Wild west style. Gl acerag, you're gonna need it!
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : HU4rollz! Wild west style. Gl acerag, you're gonna need it!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Lol Luck yer i would hate to play poker using skill
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : Did you see this weeks master cash ? Enjoyed a hand when you lost when there was 4 hearts on board and you called with the 5 high flush Both LOLUFOLD and Orford said I would expect a fold there, you deserved to lose I guess.
    Posted by -ACERAG-
    lol yeah it wasn't the greatest call on the end, I probably did deserve to lose. See you can play a hand badly though and it not be the end of the world. Even the best players in the world will sometimes play a hand badly. But if you get the fundamentals wrong: ie. not sitting with a full buy in then you're just asking to lose all the time.

My original comment was tongue in cheek btw obv you don't deserve to lose but the point still stands!!
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : lol yeah it wasn't the greatest call on the end, I probably did deserve to lose. See you can play a hand badly though and it not be the end of the world. Even the best players in the world will sometimes play a hand badly. But if you get the fundamentals wrong: ie. not sitting with a full buy in then you're just asking to lose all the time. My original comment was tongue in cheek btw obv you don't deserve to lose but the point still stands!!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    I understand, no malice intended, next time hit that cashier button so im not short stacked. And I know were this button is, but I think sky have not give me a fold or raise button ?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : Finally some reasonable advice !!!! Not the usual tripe. you maybe on the right tracks and im playing scared, due to too many bad donk beats and not big enough bankroll to take the current down swing.
    Posted by -ACERAG-
    If you want a Skype training session I will give one two hours for the price of one at 10nl.....£20 per hour?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : If you want a Skype training session I will give one two hours for the price of one at 10nl.....£20 per hour?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    1. You must be a pro playing NL10

2. Taking your advice would make my game worse. I would be better playing poker with my eyes shut. 

3. Your advice is like a chocolate kettle.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : 1. You must be a pro playing NL10 2. Taking your advice would make my game worse. I would be better playing poker with my eyes shut.  3. Your advice is like a chocolate kettle.
    Posted by -ACERAG-
    I assume then, that you have not sharkscoped Davey?
    I'm pretty tempted to give him £20 for an hours coaching myself.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : I assume then, that you have not sharkscoped Davey? I'm pretty tempted to give him £20 for an hours coaching myself.
    Posted by Jac35
    Acerag doesn't need coaching. He limps marginal hands and raises strong hands, I'm not sure I and others could adapt to such a tricky character.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : I assume then, that you have not sharkscoped Davey? I'm pretty tempted to give him £20 for an hours coaching myself.
    Posted by Jac35
    micro stakes players don't fit into acerag type good players. the acerag type of helper has to limp preflop then get mega river bets.
  • edited October 2013
    Posted by Jac35
    Don't waste your money Jac,

Remember "the sun shines on a dogs asss some days"
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : Don't waste your money Jac, Remember "the sun shies on a dogs asss some days"
    Posted by -ACERAG-
    Duly noted
  • edited October 2013
    Posted by Jac35
    Ha..saw you at Birmingham spt....not much I could teach you methinks..;)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : 1. You must be a pro playing NL10 2. Taking your advice would make my game worse. I would be better playing poker with my eyes shut.  3. Your advice is like a chocolate kettle.
    Posted by -ACERAG-
    I don't play 10nl..you do that's why I offered...ok 1st hour free..then 50% of any winnings on the 2nd hour...three tables?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : I don't play 10nl..you do that's why I offered...ok 1st hour free..then 50% of any winnings on the 2nd hour...three tables?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Knock knock,

whose their ?

Its DAVEYZZ and I've driven a 10 hour round trip. Can I play poker for a hour, flop top set and then some donk calls with trash and then hits runner runner.
  • edited October 2013
    follow the advice and get your money in:
    Hoover85 Small blind   30.00 30.00 3085.00
    Hitman0127 Big blind   60.00 90.00 2055.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

PopeBrian1 Raise   120.00 210.00 8190.00
    DEZRAY14 Fold        
    gilly88 Call   120.00 330.00 3340.00
    stoneface1 All-in   2750.00 3080.00 0.00
    Hoover85 Fold        
    Hitman0127 Fold        
    PopeBrian1 Call   2630.00 5710.00 5560.00
    gilly88 Call   2630.00 8340.00 710.00
    Flop

• Q

PopeBrian1 Check        
    gilly88 All-in   710.00 9050.00 0.00
    PopeBrian1 Fold        
    gilly88 Unmatched bet   710.00 8340.00 710.00
    gilly88 Show

stoneface1 Show
    • Q
    • Q

Turn

River

• K

gilly88 Win Four 3s 8340.00   9050.00
  • edited October 2013
    just got to love this software, produces exciting stuff so regular its like watching X factor early rounds.
    StephW Small blind   150.00 150.00 865.00
    Enut Big blind   300.00 450.00 2045.00
      Your hole cards

buddha69 Fold        
    oldgolf Fold        
    stoneface1 Raise   900.00 1350.00 8460.00
    pomfrittes Raise   1500.00 2850.00 1685.00
    StephW All-in   865.00 3715.00 0.00
    Enut Fold        
    stoneface1 Call   600.00 4315.00 7860.00
    Flop

• A

stoneface1 Check        
    pomfrittes Check        
    Turn

stoneface1 Bet   600.00 4915.00 7260.00
    pomfrittes Call   600.00 5515.00 1085.00
    River

stoneface1 Bet   1200.00 6715.00 6060.00
    pomfrittes All-in   1085.00 7800.00 0.00
    stoneface1 Unmatched bet   115.00 7685.00 6175.00
    StephW Show
    • J
    • A

stoneface1 Show

pomfrittes Show
    • A
    • A

pomfrittes Win Full House, Aces and 10s 7685.00   7685.00
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : Knock knock, whose their ? Its DAVEYZZ and I've driven a 10 hour round trip. Can I play poker for a hour, flop top set and then some donk calls with trash and then hits runner runner.
    Posted by -ACERAG-
    Ha ha,5 hours actually..2hours in hotel and an hour of poker gg me.
    At least I made him pay preflop/flop/and turn....I got him to call a pot sized bet of 25bb on the flop with nothing then pot again on turn with a gunshot...so happy I wasn't playing scared"because they always hit"
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : Ha ha,5 hours actually..2hours in hotel and an hour of poker gg me. At least I made him pay preflop/flop/and turn....I got him to call a pot sized bet of 25bb on the flop with nothing then pot again on turn with a gunshot...so happy I wasn't playing scared"because they always hit"
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Well played.........Value !!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2013
    lol Acerag there really is no point in trolling, ok you get a bit of attention (job done) but don't you think its a bit pointless? Maybe you are 18 and having a bit of fun, but what does it achieve?

I'll see you at the tables and look forward to it. Good luck!
  • edited October 2013
    lol Acerag there really is no point in trolling, ok you get a bit of attention (job done) but don't you think its a bit pointless? Maybe you are 18 and having a bit of fun, but what does it achieve? I'll see you at the tables and look forward to it. Good luck!
    Posted by LARSON7
    what planet you on TROLLING ?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : what planet you on TROLLING ?
    Posted by -ACERAG-
    haha BBV is Acerags new bridge lol

Serioussly if people stopped responding to him, he'd soon crawl away, that's me done on all Acerags threads.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: week off, nice and refreshed : haha BBV is Acerags new bridge lol Serioussly if people stopped responding to him, he'd soon crawl away, that's me done on all Acerags threads.
    Posted by LARSON7
    Your input is worth 1 BB at NL4 . So I will not lose any sleep.