You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dear Santa, For Christmas i would like....?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Dear Santa, For Christmas i would like....?:
    Dear Santa, What i want for Christmas is..... Someone at Sky to explain to my 8 year old son what the flopping heck will you be doing playing in a poker tourney on the 27th december when you should be back in lapland after your deliveries on the 24th. I have tried to explain this to him by saying you will be too drunk to fly after all them free drinks you guzzle down your neck on your rounds. He did not buy that one. I then said because of the postal strikes this year you will probably be late which went down like a orford blue jumper being given as a christmas present! I finally told him that because of the credit crunch this year you need to win some money at the tables for you to pay all them hard working elves back home. He nearly brought this one untill that one elf you insist on letting loose on this forum started to mess with peoples heads on here with his mindless chase me threads. My lad said none of them deserve any wages! The only way i can see me get out of this one is if I play in your sack tournament and then YOU can explain to him in the chat box why you are still here.......
    Posted by MAXALLY
    i got a seat but id vote for this one if i could, god im crying sooooo much now boo hoo hooo
  • edited December 2009
    All I want for Christmas is peas on earth

• edited December 2009
    I would like chelsea to drop 9 points, have 5 sending off's and a couple of serious injuries (broken leg will do), if thats not to much to ask for :)
  • edited December 2009

I just gotta hope elf is a united fan :)

• edited December 2009
    Dear Santa, What i want for Christmas is..... Sarah Champion, wearing the Legendry Burgundy Jacket!
  • edited December 2009
    too win some money on sky
  • edited December 2009
    Dear Santa, for Christmas I'd like...
    A Raleigh Grifter
    A Stretch Armstrong
    A new socket set
    An Action Man with helicopter, featuring a thumb operated button to drive rotor blades
    6 million dollar man action figure
    Every FA cup final programme (in mint condition)
    One of those day activity things, Rally driving please.
    A space hopper

Thanks, and seeing as my missus says I do this sort of thing every year, can you wrap them and label them to her, from me, to save me the trouble, that would be perfect.

I'd also like help in convincing the kids that the mountain bikes they got last christmas (still in mint condition in shed) are not 'gay' and for 'dorks'
  • edited December 2009
    A WINNING HND PLEASE SANTA
  • edited December 2009

The following and nothing else will do:

* Win the Nintendo Wii in the Santa's Sack Freeroll
    * Make another SPT Final Table (would be lovely to win SPT Newcastle as i will have the Newcastle branch of my entourage on the rails!!)
    * Team Sky Poker to win the APAT UK Team Championship and one of the 8 members to win the 2 day tourney overall and get that GUKPT package!! (The standard of Poker for these qualifying tourneys was exceptionally high and it was pleasure to have been a part of it!!)
    * Win another Car like i did earlier this year (Alfa Romeo Mito would be nice!!)

That is all!!!

• edited December 2009

..... my Dad to be still alive so that my MUM could have just

one more HAPPY CHRISTMAS....

Happy Christmas To One & All....

• edited December 2009
    Dear Santa,

How are you? I am (a. fine b. a little gaseous after that microwave burrito c. under indictment for accepting thousands of dollars in illegal contributions from defense contractors).

Is it snowing at the North Pole? The weather here is (a. partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of precipitation mainly after midnight; b. unpredictable due to global warming; c. controlled by the United Nations from a secret base on the moon).

I know you and your elves have been busy making toys for all the boys and girls. I, too, have been busy (a. at work; b. going to twice-weekly, court-ordered counseling sessions for "anger issues"; c. marching back and forth in front of Dave's Discount Stereo Outlet with a big cardboard sign reading, "If You Don't Like 'Merry Christmas,' You Can Go On Back To Communist China").

As you are well aware, this has been a difficult year for me personally, due in part to (a. an allergic reaction to the new carpet in my office; c. my wife leaving me for that Pilates instructor I always figured was gay; c. that meddlesome special prosecutor going around sticking his nose where it doesn't belong).

But, through it all, I have managed to be good or at least good enough for you to bring me lots of shiny gadgets. At the top of that list would be (a. an Xbox 360; b. a Hummer; c. a curvaceous swimsuit model to drive the Hummer while I sit in the back and play "Call of Duty 2" on the Xbox 360).

Lest you think I am focused too much on material items this year, I would also like (a. peace on Earth; b. an end to world hunger; c. oh, who am I kidding - a curvaceous swimsuit model to drive the Hummer while I sit in the back and play "Call of Duty 2" on the Xbox 360).

In closing, Santa, I am sure you are aware of the controversy this year regarding "happy holidays" vs. "merry Christmas." Since I don't know your feelings on this issue, I will safely sign off by wishing you and yours (a. a happy holiday; b. a merry Christmas; c. a wonderful Chanukah; d. a lovely Kwanzaa; e. a beautiful Boxing Day; f. a stress-free winter solstice; g. a festive St. Lucia Day; h. lots of fun at Keith Richards 62nd birthday party on Dec. 18; i. all of the above).

Now, back to the mall.
  • edited December 2009
    a ticket into your tournament it is one of the most sought after presents this year
  • edited December 2009
    All I want for Christmas is peas on earth
    Posted by Rattious

and the winner is....

Rattious. i liked the simplicity of this and also the little picture of peas on earth.

prefer carrots myself but you cant have it all can ya?

well done you win a seat in santa's sack.

good luck
  • edited December 2009
    OH Santa Santa
    Where can you be
    all day long Ive looked you see.
    Try as i might
    I cant get it right
    and again no ticket
    for me tonight.
    My stack is gone
    and youve moved on
    Another table the search goes on.
    Your bulging sack
    to my despair
    may be a dream
    too far this year.
  • edited December 2009
    OH Santa Santa Where can you be all day long Ive looked you see. Try as i might I cant get it right and again no ticket for me tonight. My stack is gone and youve moved on Another table the search goes on. Your bulging sack to my despair may be a dream too far this year.
    Posted by seant
    lol, its finished this test
    what you need is a x-mas rest
    your only hope that i can see
    is ask sky santa for a sack entry
  • edited December 2009
    A NEW HUSBAND!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2009

Ohhhh there's no way i'm gonna get entry pffft

Meh Santa is so overrated anyways! Get's all the fricken credit when hey it's the elves that do all the hard graft, making presents the majority of the year and all stupid santa does is fly the flipping sleigh for one night then bums around.....

YOU SUCCCCKKKK!

• edited December 2009
    fallen
    having met your husband im shocked
    hes perfect

• edited December 2009
    fallen having met your husband im shocked hes perfect
    Posted by sara36dd08
    THINKS UR BIG B OOBS ARE AFFECTING UR LINE OF VISION AND UR JUDGEMENT. 

lolololololololol