You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Have I just become a loosing player overnight????

2»

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Remember something,

A lot of wins on Skypoker rely you winning flips, all in pre flop and getting called by players with nothing. On other sites you have to actually be able to play poker. I have won far more on a certain other site than I ever will here.

On Sky "donk play" is considered good play, in other words, anything higher than A-5o means YOU MUST GO ALL IN!.. Look at the stats of winning regs, watch them on the tables, its a case of fold every hand THEN ALL IN A-7o and hope everyon folds.

On any other site that is crazy play, on here its a winning formula/ So just adjust your play, and actually use you notes, study other players and you will in.

I've won more in 3 weeks on "another site" than some have won in 2 years on here.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Have I just become a loosing player overnight????:
    Remember something, A lot of wins on Skypoker rely you winning flips, all in pre flop and getting called by players with nothing. On other sites you have to actually be able to play poker. I have won far more on a certain other site than I ever will here. On Sky "donk play" is considered good play, in other words, anything higher than A-5o means YOU MUST GO ALL IN!.. Look at the stats of winning regs, watch them on the tables, its a case of fold every hand THEN ALL IN A-7o and hope everyon folds. On any other site that is crazy play, on here its a winning formula/ So just adjust your play, and actually use you notes, study other players and you will in. I've won more in 3 weeks on "another site" than some have won in 2 years on here.
    Posted by OHIMGOOD

I am sorry mate I totally and utterly disagree, you have to win flips on any site or any form of poker mate, esp in tournements ! I am a winning player on sky poker because I understand the game, 9 and 10 max takes sooooooooooooooooo much away from my game its unreal, i like to be involved in alot of pots as I am pretty loose, I have finally found the reason why I am loosing on the other site its because I am playing mainly 10 9 and 8 max, you have to be alot tighter and alot more disiplined and although I want to become a better player at a full ring game I am going to concentrate on the 6 max, I have never really played full ring so its new to me and it is a totally different game, I have had a great day at 6 max and I am going to play 6 tables at the 7 to 15 level of the 12 to 18 seaters because I have an edge in these games, and I think its pretty wrong of you to be calling regs on this site !! what ur saying it bang out of order and totally disrispectful !!! the best mtt player on this site in my eyes is mattbates by an absolute mile and iv heard he has had some sick sick results on other sites too !! does this just mean he runs good ?? I dont think so mate !!!!