You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fun to Income £3923.77 profit;)

2»

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Many congratulations John, a great result tonight!!!

I assume you may be posting hands from levels slightly higher than NL4 going forward......

Well done fella
  • edited November 2013
    Very well done!

• edited November 2013
    should be a new post to ya thread no more 4nl for me :)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Fun to Income £8.77 profit;):
    should be a new post to ya thread no more 4nl for me :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    haha that would be nice but I wasn't playing cash at all i cant play at that limit i think its crazy lol altho i could maybe slip back to my normal 50nl or even stay lower at 20nl and still build up a bit but im so confident in my game at moment i ran very deep in a tourney last night on another site so very happy with my game but onwards and upwards. plus i made a deal with my mrs if i won 5k by summer we cud go to vegas for our hol and she agreed im all but there lol

Thanks DrRunGood
  • edited November 2013
    shweeeet no better feeling then running deep in a big tourney the buzz of making a f/t and taking it down congrats vegas hey living the dream :)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Fun to Income £3923.77 profit;):
    shweeeet no better feeling then running deep in a big tourney the buzz of making a f/t and taking it down congrats vegas hey living the dream :)
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    my gf hates gambling poker so i know il not get to go even if i win 100k and a seat to wsop main event lol. but yes the buzz of doing well is unmatched its great and this beats my biggest win so very happy plus i know i didn't rely on too much luck as my kk got beat twice aa beat by a7 and my qq beat by 4 card flush. altho won a flip on last hand but considering i put most final table out and played 80% of the chips most of 3 way i deserved that flip haha
  • edited November 2013
    p.s.

im going to say this diary is reason i done well at the primo i went to cash bout a year ago didn't play too many tournys odd one here and there even tho i used to crush stt and mtt on pkr and when i begun this post i switched back to stt mtts and ive ran very well.
  • edited November 2013
    Wow, congrats on your win.  I noticed you at my 50nl table.  Thats a quick rise in stakes gl!
  • edited November 2013
    Huge congratulations, , very well done
    I might try doing a diary if this is what happens
  • edited November 2013
    Diary heaters continue!

Well done Doc.
  • edited November 2013

BOOM!

DrRunGood8400001    £3915
    Too good, Dr Good. Vegas beckons.

Many congrats.

• edited November 2013
  • edited November 2013
    Well done on yr win doc although I thought MrLucky was gonna truly live up to his name after being down to 2bbs on the bubble.
  • edited November 2013
    Wow!

Very well played, I was on the FT rail for a while during three-handed play. It looked like there could only be one winner barring a miracle. You had a huge lead, the other two were both very short and desperate to outlast each other for a £900+ payjump.

I predict a sudden surge in new diaries after this one :)
  • edited November 2013
    Congrats sir!  Very nice score!

Remember to tune into the show on Tuesday to see the FT!
  • edited November 2013
    Well done m8, watched some of the final table last night and you were defo playing the big stack well.
    I think i had just started watching where you 3bet a few times and someone decided to play back an 4bet jammed KTo, you had QQs and just cruised from that point :)
    It was 3 handed for ages aswell, i went to make something to eat and it was still 3 handed when i came back ha.
  • edited November 2013
    congrats m8 keep the results coming well done
  • edited November 2013
    well done doc great result,
    its easy to get carried away and rush onto cash tables after a large win.where we all know it can dissapear as quick as it came.
    ive been on sky since 2009 i think im 17k up there abouts and i use all my winnings on holidays and stay just playing tournies after all it will take a lot of tournies to lose your winnings.without the stress of cash poker you can enjoy a leisurely stroll to your next bumper pay day.i know this advice is not for every one as they enjoy cash poker but being a big girlie as i am lol i prefer to look at it as im making a large profit and im keeping it lol
    good luck doc
  • edited November 2013
    Thanks to everyone for your kind comments ive been back at work so not been on since but just sitting watching the show of the final table was fun ;)

thanks DrRunGood