You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rancid writes ridic diary just in time for xmas

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat
Background

I been playing cardz 4 a very long time

Goals
To win lots of money for xmas

Challenge
To make everyone feel inferior at the poker tables and make you all realise who the real player is around these parts

Focus
To ensure Tommy D goes hungry this xmas and Matt Bates is homeless come Janaury 2014.

Profit
Maybe

Competition
None

Hobbies
Naked adventures in the garden

Bored yet
Most Likely

Stay tuned for day one of the dullest diary of all time
If you don't read it, I don't care!
If you do read it, then I feel sorry for you!

If you take anything I say to heart then don't bother posting.
If I offend you I am sorry.
If you disagree with anything I write then automatically I am right.

Feel free to post any questions and stuff but don't expect me to reply cause I may be too busy taking your money on the poker tables!

happy reading fools

<3

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Ha ha!

What games are you playing these days mate? 
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Rancid writes ridic diary just in time for xmas:
    Ha ha! What games are you playing these days mate? 
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Hide n seek is a fav with my two sons
    Fighting for the remote control with my two sons is also good, espcially when the younger one jumps off the arm of the sofa into my ribs, that's a lot fun !

Sometimes I play hide the sausage with the missus!

Apart from that I play anything from nl20 to nl200. I normally just start tables and wait for sharks to come and then I punish them for being so foolish ! If I am not trying to play some cash against players that would rarther sit on waiting lists then maybe I'll play an MTT untill I have either no chips or all the chips.

• edited November 2013
    I refuse to believe you have children ;)
  • edited November 2013
    but then again maybe the missus did find the sausage...
  • edited November 2013
    I refuse to believe you have children ;)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I refuse to believe you will have children :)
  • edited November 2013
  • edited November 2013
    Your first diary was one of the best
    this I fear will be one of the many
    will still read it though
    to start with at least

Ps prove me wrong
  • edited November 2013
    snipped
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I have been and I ended up in hosiptal for 3 days.

While I was having it done, cause your awake when they snip you. The Doctor says "oooops" I am like what you mean oooops.  "I am sorry, I have just cut myself and my blood has gone into you!" "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr WTF"
    So we sent off blood tests and everything seemed fine, suffice to say I would have ben slightly miffed if said Doctor had HIV etc.. so.... days went past and my balls are hurting. Woke up in the middle of the night screaming in pain and my balls had swollen - jesus they were massive -. The worst pain of my life, pain was so bad I was crying, 3 am and no pain relief.
    Anyways missus goes to get pain relief etc.. and eventualy end up in Hospital for three days due to infection!
    They did eventually go back to normal size, thank god.

so.... if you ever think about having the snip..there's another horror story for you :)

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Rancid writes ridic diary just in time for xmas : I have been and I ended up in hosiptal for 3 days. While I was having it done, cause your awake when they snip you. The Doctor says "oooops" I am like what you mean oooops.  "I am sorry, I have just cut myself and my blood has gone into you!" "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr WTF" So we sent off blood tests and everything seemed fine, suffice to say I would have ben slightly miffed if said Doctor had HIV etc.. so.... days went past and my balls are hurting. Woke up in the middle of the night screaming in pain and my balls had swollen - jesus they were massive -. The worst pain of my life, pain was so bad I was crying, 3 am and no pain relief. Anyways missus goes to get pain relief etc.. and eventualy end up in Hospital for three days due to infection! They did eventually go back to normal size, thank god. so.... if you ever think about having the snip..there's another horror story for you :)
    Posted by rancid
    Was painless and hassle free for me. Went back to work as usual on the milkround just 14 hours after the op.

May you run better in poker than you do in snips :)
  • edited November 2013
    Your first diary was one of the best this I fear will be one of the many will still read it though to start with at least Ps prove me wrong
    Posted by GELDY

What you talking about Geldy, this is gonna an epic tale of my raise to the top of Sky poker where I am going to be smashing Style 24/7 - the poor little lad from the highlands gonna get boned!

This is no joke !

• edited November 2013
    I've forgotten..did the kids get a dog last xmas? 
  • edited November 2013
    Posted by Glenelg
    no dog, but they did get a lot of other stuff.
    So i supoose I better say thank you to everyone for donating last year it was much appreicted by my kids.

More the same for this xmas with plenty of donations from you kinds folks at the tables and my kids will again be able to eat and open some presents.

Let's face it without you people they wouldn't have an xmas !
  • edited November 2013
    You little tinker!  U having spuds for xmas dinner?  ;-))

edit : Reads FTW?
  • edited November 2013
    So what do you have planned to buy for xmas this year? 

how many people do u need to donate generously to do it ?
  • edited November 2013
  • edited November 2013
    my hero
    Posted by IDONKCALLU

Still crushing ?
  • edited November 2013
    Ok so day one

Watched some game where an England team try and kick a round thing, they failed!
    It really helps to win games if you can put that round thing in the back of villians goal yo!
    From what I can see, England deffo need a world class finisher - where you may only get 2-3 clear cut chances a game and you have to have someone who will bury them chances at this level.

Played some poker across four sites and it was fun on the Sky TV but on the whole a boring break even session. Apart from one dude or will remain nameless 5 b/c it offffffffff w/A10s 150bb deep and found the miracle cards MBN - hand is below :D

watched the final table of EPT, poker sux doesn't it - great FT only to be ruined by a bad beat :D Gotta love pokers.
    Doesn't matter what level you play, you got catch dem breaks!

Also come across this beuty from wsop 2005, serious case of OMFG I would have flopped it!
    Such bad poker manners bro!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shrHQEXr-l0
    SMITHYYYYY Small blind   £0.10 £0.10 £56.16
    GELDY Big blind   £0.20 £0.30 £45.57
      Your hole cards
    • J
    • A

rancid Raise   £0.60 £0.90 £27.90
    Stewart1 Call   £0.60 £1.50 £36.77
    WHAT!
    Raise   £2.70 £4.20 £37.30
    SMITHYYYYY Fold        
    GELDY Fold        
    rancid Raise   £4.40 £8.60 £23.50
    Stewart1 Fold        
    WHAT! Raise   £7.50 £16.10 £29.80
    rancid All-in   £23.50 £39.60 £0.00
    WHAT! Call   £18.30 £57.90 £11.50
    rancid Show
    • J
    • A

WHAT! Show
    • A

Flop

Turn

River

WHAT! Win Flush to the Ace £56.10   £67.60

• edited November 2013
    villain has to dohx7 surely.....

ridic hand though lol
  • edited November 2013
    note that wasn't me
    but i did have to go back and check the hh at the end of the hand as i wasn't sure i'd got it right
    and i think it was before your tv bluff with air over mr blancmange
    which could inspire looser play from the villains

• edited November 2013
    yo!

Watched a bit of the Big Game with the battle for the NATP passport or something - seen it a long time ago but deffo worth a watch.

Played a little on Sky + 2 others
    came 4th in an MTT while watching I am a celebrity !
    Sky's rebuy's were going good until I tried to barrel someone off a floped set :D

playes some cash, was ok - big pot with KK v QJ on Q482J  - yep vill hits two prs on river after calling down streets £150 pot me not happy :( Session was ok though, not great but ok.

Played some push/fold nl400 somewhere - was fun 5bb to start and you just shove it in and hope :D
    You can actually spin 20 into a nice bit of money :)

• edited November 2013
    I was the dude don`t mind being named and shamed tbh. yeah sik hand for you but defo a change from yourself running awesome vs me lol.

gl at the tables
  • edited November 2013
    I was the dude don`t mind being named and shamed tbh. yeah sik hand for you but defo a change from yourself running awesome vs me lol. gl at the tables
    Posted by liamboi11

Can't run good forever!

hihi

gg
  • edited November 2013
    update time

Nothing much to report, when I have played it's been cash - mostly break even or losing over the weekend.
    Pretty brutal stuff AAvKK flop = K5K - gg massive AIPR pot - general bad horrible stuff. Rivered nut flush v house, flopped trips v bigger kicker - various other stories I won't bore you to death with.

Bit of shame really cause I just started to play nl100 on another site and got ripped apart this weekend so....have to step back a little. Always nut worst time to have a mini downer when you step up. As much as we all like to think we are the best players in the world, your run good will have a massive affect on your sessions. It's the main reason why people think they can acheive the world and win lots of money while on a heater and they normally then talk about going pro like you can keep the heater going forever!

You need to take a look at your own game and actually realise when you on a heater and when your not.
    If you want to believe it or not luck has a massive say in the short term.
    Just try and ensure your not making bad plays while on a heater as this will comeback to bite you in the bum.
    For example making spewy calls pre and flopping the world is not the way to make money long term even though while on the heater you think your playing fantastic.

good luck this week at the tables

Marc

• edited November 2013
    Sometimes he does talk some sense!

Hope it changes in time for crimbo.  Those kids need pressies!
  • edited November 2013
    Nearly xmas !

Hope things turn a little soon, either break even or losing at the moment. Starting out sessions in a hole and clambering out of them is never fun, ok well maybe a little bit fun :D

Played some TV tables last night and found out that I do actually get unlucky sometimes. I am in the middle of writing a long winded complaint to Sky about it. Arsenal done a win thing, so good news on the footy front.

On Sky I have played a mixed bag nl20-nl50 with a little nl100/200 so hopefully should hit priority this month.
    But with 4 days to go and needing another 1372, I don't know if I can be asked to push for 350 pts a day !
    I'll see how I feel, I tend not to push myself beyond tiredness now. It was a major leak I used to have playing on even when I couldn't keep my eyes open :( Now I just go to bed.

Been out shopping with my 6 year old son for:

1. leapad for him
    2. Birthday present for Mum

Number 1 easy, numebr 2 not so easy. Me and my son walking around womens clothes shop looking for something, a top maybe. Both clueless as each other :) We picked something eventually, well it was more like "That will do, let's go get a burger"

Love shopping for me, Hate shopping for others.

xmas sux

• edited November 2013
    Posted by Glenelg
    I,ve got two girls. One wanted a dog for christmas the other wanted a cat. I didn't want to upset either of them so we just had turkey again!! HO HO HO!

• edited November 2013
    ^lol

Forget to mention that we have unoffically adopted two kittens. The other weekend they came into our garden and of course the wife lets them in the house to play with the kids - obviously! So I come home from work and find we have two kittens, wtf! Anyway these two kittens have been coming into our garden every day playing with the kids, coming into our house and keepng warm!

So now everytime I open the front door they try and make a dart into the house, be it 7am or 7pm meowing for food.
    We have never feed them but all the same, they think it's their 2nd home. So now I have to fight to keep the kittens out of the house every morning and evening.

But you see these kittens are clever cause when I open the door I normally give em a kick! and they go away and I can shut the door. But lately they been hiding in the bushes so I think no problem no kittens about I'll just go inside, open door and turn round and bang they run past me into the house! So they hide and wait until I am weak!

One day the neighbour may find a coupld of flattened kittens in the road outside as I may just run em over, I mean they are small - I could never see them, bump,bump, splat!

• edited November 2013
    ^lol Forget to mention that we have unoffically adopted two kittens. The other weekend they came into our garden and of course the wife lets them in the house to play with the kids - obviously! So I come home from work and find we have two kittens, wtf! Anyway these two kittens have been coming into our garden every day playing with the kids, coming into our house and keepng warm! So now everytime I open the front door they try and make a dart into the house, be it 7am or 7pm meowing for food. We have never feed them but all the same, they think it's their 2nd home. So now I have to fight to keep the kittens out of the house every morning and evening. But you see these kittens are clever cause when I open the door I normally give em a kick! and they go away and I can shut the door. But lately they been hiding in the bushes so I think no problem no kittens about I'll just go inside, open door and turn round and bang they run past me into the house! So they hide and wait until I am weak! One day the neighbour may find a coupld of flattened kittens in the road outside as I may just run em over, I mean they are small - I could never see them, bump,bump, splat!
    Posted by rancid
    I'ts like a zoo in our house. 3 cats,3 ducks, a guinea pig,rabbit and a old fat and cantankerous golden retriever(just like his master).
     Think yourself lucky with kittens,i spent all summer trying to keep a f.....g shitehawk out of the house(that,'s a seagull to those of you who don't live in Devon).Kept coming in to nick the cats food. they're like rats with wings. Can,t believe they are a protcted species.
  • edited November 2013
    me again....

Ok to start, moving on the Kittens have now turned into Disco cats. They now have new collars with flashing lights and a bell.
    So you can now see them and hear them in the bushes. It wasn't my idea btw, but I have to thank the neighbours for doing this cause it makes my life a bit easier. Now I can hear and see the fcuk..rs :)

FT'd the main last night, which was nice. Took my winnings and played some nl50-nl200 cash and smashed it.
    I run pretty good all night to be fair, +1k day so mbn to be me.
    O yeah forget to add, poker is full milestones and done one last night, my biggest cash pot on Sky to date - £404 AIPR v Style :) I find that kinda humorous because I started at 4nl and now playing this kinda level is so lol for a part time de gen LIKE ME :D
    Hoepfully can keep this going now till xmas.

A touch nearer priotity, have not acheived since June/July so I guess would be good to just make it this month with being so close - 342 pts a day to make it - - it may be a problem.
  • edited November 2013
    nice work - in true degen style lol