You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM DTD Monday 02/12/2013 - BLETCH08 (IND) was tonights Winner with a Score of 11 pts VWP - Winner

124»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Top 5 Teams in Team November table Receive Prize donated by Sky!

For Thurs 5th Dec..
    Mini Seat for all...
    & extra Main seat for November Champs HitDonks!!

Attn!! Winning Teams,

HitDonks, HitJams, Poker Titans, Dragons, Diamond

Could Team Capos?Reps please Nominate a player worthy & available, TY

Mini Seat Noms!!
    HitDonks - bbMike
    HitJams - Benalman
    Poker Titans - flyingdagg
    Dragons - DTWBANDIT
    Diamond -  tba!!!!!

Main Seat Nomination
    MacMonster

pls check spellings & advise available!!

DIAMOND PLS ADVISE SOONEST!!
  • edited December 2013
    I Messaged a couple of Newbies to DTD Monday about our Tradition & ethic!!

I recieved sincere apologies, and one Guy has removed offensive words, that he embarrsing used in Frustration without meaning any Offence!

I Accepted his Apology, and pass it on to You, hope you can all do same!

No Biggie, S.hit Happens, no need to embarrass anyone more.. think we can happily move on!

I hope Both play & Enjoy again next week!

As Dale sensibly stated above, it is down to 'Us Regulars' to Educate & Lead by Example..
    ..it can be difficult, BUT THESE ARE OUR TOURNIES & LEAGUES!

Michael, Chris, Trev, Me, Maxally & Many other admins, past, present have always strived for this!

[DTW, sry to have taken this on board myself, but I was notified, acted, and all sorted!!]

Cya Next week!!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 02/12/2013 - BLETCH08 (IND) was tonights Winner with a Score of 11 pts VWP - Winners Prize has been confirmed (see page 4):
    I Messaged a couple of Newbies to DTD Monday about our Tradition & ethic!! I recieved sincere apologies, and one Guy removed offensive words, that he embarrsing used in Frustration without meaning any Offence! I Accepted his Apology, and pass it on to You, hope you can all do same! No Biggie, S.hit Happens, no need to embarrass anyone more.. think we can happily move on! I hope Both play & Enjoy again next week! As Dale sensibly stated above, it is down to 'Us Regulars' to Educate & Lead by Example.. ..it can be difficult, BUT THESE ARE OUR TOURNIES & LEAGUES! Michael, Chris, Trev, Me, Maxally & Many other admins, past, present have always strived for this! [DTW, sry to have taken this on board myself, but I was notified, acted, and all sorted!!] Cya Next week!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

No Probs Hitman,

Didn't know there was a problem just read through it now, Dale has hit the nail on the head with what he said, am sure it will continue to run smoothly as we haven't had many problems in the last 3 Years.