You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

xmas pker tournaments

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: xmas pker tournaments:
    That might be where your goin wrong FCHD! i play near enough every hand and my points just fly in. You can still easily make any of the 3 freerolls so just add a few extra tables and maybe put in a couple extra hands then im sure youll get in one. But playing ABC poker on 1 table dont you find that boring? you must get lik 5 hand an hour! no wonder you get 1 point lol.
    Posted by kidwiz10
    I could manage two tables on the old software but only 1 (and that for about an hour at a time max) on the new. Squinting trying to decipher all the blue text on a blue background gives me a headache if I play much more!
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: xmas pker tournaments:
    In Response to Re: xmas pker tournaments : I could manage two tables on the old software but only 1 (and that for about an hour at a time max) on the new. Squinting trying to decipher all the blue text on a blue background gives me a headache if I play much more!
    Posted by FCHD

Agh i see well i myself still use the old software for cash but have to use the new software for mtt.

An hour a day only way youd get 50 points a day was if you played dyms . turbos eg and a few on the go but sein as your on nl4 they would be out your depth money wise.

good luck what ever happens tho.