You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Thursday LIVE with Rich and Jen on Channel 861 ***official show thread***

edited December 2013 in Poker Chat

Deck the halls with boughs of holly! Fa La la la, la, la, la, laaaaa. Getting into the Christmas zone yet? I only ask because if Tikay reads this he'll be uber-tilted.

Hello all, I'm back on the box again this Thursday night. Feels like an age since I was last on. In fact it was a fortnight ago as the first signs of man-flu appeared. In the intervening two weeks obviously I have fought back from the brink of death several times and I'm pleased to announce I will be fighting fit for tomorrow night!

What's happening? This...

CASH CRAZY THURSDAY!

Yes, it's all about the cash tables this week. 4 hours of it in fact, with a final hour dropping in on the double guaranteed £25,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter for good measure. We're simulcasting on Sky Sports 4 from 10pm. And here's the full SP-

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live Master Cash action

8pm-9pm – Top of the Pots – Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

9pm-10pm – Master Cash – Live Master Cash action

10pm-11pm – Master Cash – Live Master Cash action

11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £25K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

Your hosts...

Richard Orford

and

Jen Mason

So, you can start early if you like- get all your banter, questions, cash hand requests etc. to us either on this thread, via email skyopen@bskyb.com or via Twitter #skypoker

And with Chrimbo round the corner and everyone finalising their Xmas lists, complete the following sentence..

"All I want for Christmas is..."

e.g.-
To cash in an MTT, any MTT will do? Just please, one cash..?
To stop getting soul-read by a particualr opponent?
To have a winning session at a higher level of cash table?
To break my record of consecutive cashes in DYMS? 
World peace
etc etc

You get the drift- what poker or non-poker thing do you want for Christmas?

Looking forward to your answers and see you Thursday night at 7pm!

Comments