You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Thursday LIVE with Rich and Jen on Channel 861 ***official show thread***

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Rich, the reason that the player on the 5p/10p table a) was short stacking and b) folded his pocket 6s when they found resistance, may well have been he/she was playing in Lambert's cash spin-up challenge

Edit - doesn't matter, Lambert already said it better than I could
  • edited December 2013
    Hi Jen....

Say hi to Richard for me. I would do it myself but i'm taking no chances with that man flu :)

Quck Fire Qustions for Jen..........
    1. Whats the least amount of money you would accept to never play poker again for the rest of your life?
    2. Would you be scared of playing Phil Ivey Heads-Up in a Cash Game?
    3. If you didn't play poker...what else would you be good at?
    4. Name 2 things you like about Rich Orford?
    5. Are you going to be playing the UKPC in Feb?

All I want for Christmas is........................
    1. A home game with Jen Mason, Rich Orford, Tikay, Lady Gaga, Paloma Faith & Joe Stapes for entertainment value :)
    2. To win a UKPC Final Seat
    3. Take down a x'mas UKOPs Main Eent.

Have a great show guys.    
  • edited December 2013
    I did almost accidentally slow rolled those quad jacks, as I was eating my crispy duck at the time Harry pushed all in ;)

• edited December 2013
    All I want for Christmas is for Sky to offer Tikay a retirement package he couldn't possibly turn down.
  • edited December 2013
    Why did I shove on the end there?

Well I can represent a whole lot more on the river than villain can with the way the board came... including straights and flushes.

I cant see villain holding either the straight or the flush as he raised a dry board in position...

In my opinion either he has a set or complete air... rather than deciding to take the gamble with just calling I can get folds from the vast majority of his range by shoving... including many many hands that beat me.
  • edited December 2013
    All I want for Christmas is to win the UKPC, not much to ask surely
  • edited December 2013
    hi there!!

great show as always,

dont play much cash but done level one on the spin up,
    plus in the deep stack and still nin the freeroll for tomoros BH 29 left out off 599 so ran quite well.

on too level 2 now 
  • edited December 2013
    Enjoying the show guys

Thought i,d plat the ME as you were hosting the show Rich :)

What do iwant for Christmas 

Any MTT win would be nice but as long as i get the pointless board game i.ll be a happy man

Have a good show 

Paul
  • edited December 2013
    #chipsdigme.....stolen from Jason Mercier!  Also, "the puppy" is "away" gone wee wee I guess??
  • edited December 2013
    Quote of the night!

Jen Mason: "Snaps it up quicker than a snapping thing"

Thanks for that very valid contribution Jen haha! :-)
  • edited December 2013
    ahh well out the freeroll for tomorows BH, but 25th out of 599 aint too bad. never run that deep in the main tho lol
  • edited December 2013
    719860706 how well did i play this hand is the the right place to suggest hands for tv
    regards
    alan
    boston
  • edited December 2013
    719860706 hi it is in the 25k bounty hunter thats on now. great show hope hands worth showing
    refards
    alan
  • edited December 2013
    Richard you are spot on with the pronunciation of master.

I would love Jen to try and explain why she believes it is mar-ster, there is no r in the middle of the word!
  • edited December 2013
    hi again,

through too level 3 on the spin up, 

hand was

#719887849,  if you can show that? 
    onto level 3 now, hope it goes well
  • edited December 2013
    "PUPPY" is back and it's as if someone has poked him with a big stick!!
  • edited December 2013
    hi jen, 

im playing two at the minute, playing bthe mastercash challenge and the 1 10 deep stack, 16th with 68 left so running ok in that.

im not a cash player infact this is pretty much my first time on the cash tables but on level 3 of the challenge, i dont find it too difficult but more than 2 and i start too struggle.
  • edited December 2013
    I find I can play several cash at once, but only a few tournies at once. If I play both it's even harder as I have to put another head on. At the moment it's one cash and one tournie, I can cope with that
  • edited December 2013
    719936074??? good fold pre flop??
  • edited December 2013
    the j8 hand was for my level 2 in the spin up
  • edited December 2013
    Hi Rich - I hear you'd give up poker for a bag of mojo's, I think you'll find your price is a tad high. How about you send me £500 and then vow to give up playing then we'll both be in profit! Come to think of it I think you get the better deal!
  • edited December 2013

Evening Rich and Jen

Happy Christmas if you are not on before then

Don't need anythng for Christmas, TommyD has already let me borrow his boom switch.

I must say, the girl that sang the solo of "All I want for Christmas is you" from Love Actually has such an amazing voice, still sends shivers.

Jen - Have a Double Grubbs for Xmas - treat yourself.

Rich - we have just started a new band. We need a new lead singer - you would be great,  We have called ourselves 999 Megs - as we haven't made a Gig yet

Regards

Pen Fifteen

• edited December 2013

Just a point for you guys. In the hand that involved J2 and K3. Where the K3 called out of a short stack. He was in the big blind for 4000 chips and it was only a call for 51 more chips. I would be making the same call all the time.