You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

0.25/0.50 cash, can you justify this

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 0.25/0.50 cash, can you justify this:
    hi there i was the villian maybe yous think it was a bad play but a do play a lot on sky poker but i`m still learnin and improvin all the time and my reasonin behind it was that wen he did cont bet he could have ak, aq thats wit a thot but a thot a would call see wit he does on the turn he checked so a thot the king would be a scare card for him(good check by the way royal)and i gave myself 2 ways of winning represent the king and if get called a still have 9 clubs and 2 jacks that wiz my thots behind it sorry about the bad beat royal
    Posted by liamboi11
    As stated, I like your line.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 0.25/0.50 cash, can you justify this : As stated, I like your line.
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    what line do u like ladyfingers
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 0.25/0.50 cash, can you justify this : what line do u like ladyfingers
    Posted by liamboi11
    Line = The way you played the hand (eg. the "line" you took through the hand")
  • edited December 2009
    hi there i was the villian maybe yous think it was a bad play but a do play a lot on sky poker but i`m still learnin and improvin all the time and my reasonin behind it was that wen he did cont bet he could have ak, aq thats wit a thot but a thot a would call see wit he does on the turn he checked so a thot the king would be a scare card for him(good check by the way royal)and i gave myself 2 ways of winning represent the king and if get called a still have 9 clubs and 2 jacks that wiz my thots behind it sorry about the bad beat royal
    Posted by liamboi11
    yea that more than justifies the play, just sent me staeming so put it on here... no hard feelings bro
  • edited December 2009
    no problem m8 i think i`m goin 2 start puttin sum of my hands on here because you do get a lot of opinions on how others would have played the hand and it would defo improve my game