You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2014 Leaderboard: Template

2»

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: 2014 Leaderboard: Template:
    I think we should start on the points already allocated in the example leaderboard on the first post - for ease of course, not because I'm biased or anything ;-)
    Posted by peter27
    Absolutely fantastic idea!
  • edited December 2013
    I think we should start on the points already allocated in the example leaderboard on the first post - for ease of course, not because I'm biased or anything ;-)
    Posted by peter27
    Maybe just reverse the order tho, seems fairer to me, lol!!!
  • edited December 2013
    I really can't wait for this to start! That's despite me not really having a chance - I don't have the bankroll to enter the main/mini every day :-(
  • edited December 2013
    I really can't wait for this to start! That's despite me not really having a chance - I don't have the bankroll to enter the main/mini every day :-(
    Posted by peter27
    It should be a fun incentive for a lot of players, myself included! :)

You certainly don't need to enter either of them every day to make an impact on the tables. A couple of decent places would be handy...
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: 2014 Leaderboard: Template : It should be a fun incentive for a lot of players, myself included! :) You certainly don't need to enter either of them every day to make an impact on the tables. A couple of decent places would be handy...
    Posted by Slipwater
    True, but I enter them less than once a week - at that rate I would have to have a 100% cash streak? Although, maybe I'll have a bigger bankroll in three months or something, anything can happen in a year - maybe I'll win the UKPC xD