You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight's Super Roller LIVE with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread**** +Turbo Tuesday main eent

Comments

• edited January 2014
    I'm currently 21. By the age of 95 I hope to have won the WSOP Main Event 74 times.

Hopes don't always come true though, sadly.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Super Roller LIVE with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread**** +Turbo Tuesday main eent seats to be won!:
    If I reach TKs age there'll be flying cars and intergallactic travel to look forward to. Is it true that when TK was born, the Dead Sea was just a bit poorly?
    Posted by Macacgirl1
    Not sure about that macac but im sure he was one of the three wise men in bethlehem that night
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Tonight's Super Roller LIVE with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread**** +Turbo Tuesday main eent seats to be won!:
    Note he went all quiet after I mentioned "sample". 'Nuff said. Thewy referred to tonight's show via Twitter as " an old Mothers Meeting ". He can shut it, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh OK give me five minutes, i'm on my way!!

THE Mother
  • edited January 2014
    hi guys playing my first supper roller got in for £12 first try. what do I want to achieve by the time 95 to be still be here and finaly cash a sky poker main event (might just give me enough time I think lol)
  • edited January 2014
    Tikay, I agree, I do write like I am much older. I believe in acting with a little dignity and sadly many people of my age group don't .. therefore I take your comment as a compliment! :-)

The funny thing is that I look like I am about 14, I still get ID'ed for paracetamol! I am sure that I will get lots of "are you old enough to gamble?" comments when I attend some SPT's this year - any news on the schedule yet?
  • edited January 2014
    By the time I'm 95, I hope I have worked out whether "sick" means "very good" or "very bad"
  • edited January 2014

Playing the super roller, mini roller and the 9.00pm bounty hunter tonight. A busy tournament night tonight, hope it is going to be long night/morning. My biggest leak in poker is going all-in when trying to win a hand I am well behind in.When I reach 95 I hoping I have a happy and successful life and hopefully won the super roller at least once. Manchester United look like they are out of premiership race now 14 points behind Arsenal. Have a great evening gentleman.

• edited January 2014
    Cheers Rich

I was waiting for MOTD to watch the games w/o knowing todays results after a sleep in as iwas playing till 7am

Hopefully i,ll be 6 feet under before getting to 95 but obv any big win would be nice and a trip to vegas has always been a dream of mine

Enjoying the show despite that little spoiler

Have a good one guys

Paul

EDIT _ i normally interpret sick to mean - something out of the ordinary
  • edited January 2014
    Speaking of Man United, I wonder where they will be when I turn 95 .. probably in the conference or something (hopefully!)
  • edited January 2014
    Hi guys,

Rich, I don't think you have to worry that your comments about the Royal Family have affected your chances of getting an OBE - that was taken care of when you hosted Defectors for Challenge TV a few years back ;)
  • edited January 2014
    When I get to 95
    Just like our friend Tikay
    I hope I am still alive
    So I can still go out to play

Playing poker through the night 
    Now thats my idea of fun
    I hope to play until its light
    Until my time is done
  • edited January 2014
    good evening gentlemen
    enjoying the double act as always,
    I think its wrong to discuss tk's age
    aathe important things are his very interesting discussions about concrete,bridges and steam locomotives.
    I'm really lookoing forward to discussing the new motorway barriers.
    have a great show
    regards
    mike
    aka 69 joe
  • edited January 2014
    Just realized I must be the same age as TK shessssss now I am realy depressed.  great show guys.
  • edited January 2014
    The other beneficial thing with the concrete barriers it that it reduces the the likelihood of vehicles in an accident getting over to the "fast lane" of the other carriageway where traffic is coming the other way at 70mph (or more!)
  • edited January 2014

concrete barriers are mainly designed to stop traffic crossing into oncoming traffic however,
    as 99% of cars hit the barriers with a glancing blow, the barriers act as a magnet keeping the car alongside the barrier and slowing it down gradually
  • edited January 2014
    (To the tune of when I'm 64 by the Beatles)

When I get older losing my hair
    Many years from now
    Will I still count bridges on the M25
    Cross my fingers that I'm alive

I'll wear my posh blazer & my neat tie
    On a show with Rich
    Try to sit up though my back is quite bent
    Still can tell concrete from cement

Sit on the tables six nights a week
    PLO8s my game
    DYMs, I try to put up a fight
    Sneak the win cos I am so tight

Will you still love me
    Please don't you shove me
    When I'm 95
  • edited January 2014
    By the time im old and grey I hope Miss Universe is polishing up my wsop main event bracelet and placing it in my trophy room. It will rank alongside my best director and lead actor Oscars. Ill try and squeeze in a Nobel prize and a knight hood but I cant be too greedy. 
  • edited January 2014
    What ever happened to the presenter sit & go by the way? Did the footage get released and I missed it??
  • edited January 2014
    by the time i get to tks age i will be hoping the goverment would of let me retire.

in poker i would just like to win a hand!!!

by the way all i can think of looking at tk is that his jacket looks like a theaters stage red velvet curtain is it the same material?
  • edited January 2014
    Message for Rich after runing the footy scores :

After years of campaigning an age discrimination ban has finally become law

Copied from internet :

The Equality Act 2010 makes it unlawful to discriminate against employees, job seekers and trainees because of their age.

I,m thinking of coming down there and making a citizens arrest for this crime

Then again you could just put me in the 5K open and we,ll just forget all about it.  Im sure the old "giffer" can take it :)

• edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night Super Roller LIVE with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread****:
    Tikay's version of "let's do the time warp again". Hartigan's is here .
    Posted by peter27
    hi Richard queen kiz again any chance of that seat or 1 2 the one on tues for my first post
  • edited January 2014
    hello 

by the time i reach the ripe old age of 95 

i would like to have my woodland being retired i would have plenty of time to tinker around in it and i would to have ago at the wsop whos knows could happen eh ?

• edited January 2014
    Seems to be a lot of football talk tonight, so here's a question for the both of you:

What would you prefer; winning the Football World Cup OR winning the WSOP main event?

P.S. Not sure if Rich was serious about the presenter sit and go not being recorded, but if that is the case it would still be nice to have the results!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Tonight's Super Roller LIVE with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread**** +Turbo Tuesday main eent seats to be won!:
    Sunday.  Some call it a day of rest. We call it...   SUPERROLLER   SUNDAY!   There’s no rest for the wicked if you intend to stake your claim of the £20,000 GTD prize pool. You know what to do, lobby up now directly, or start satelliting to book your seat at the big game tomorrow night.   Loads of coverage on 861 of course. And bringing it to you will be myself,  Richard Orford and Jim Davidson…sorry, I mean Tikay .   But the SuperRoller is not all we have for you this Sunday night. Take a look at this….   7pm – 8pm   Live Mastercash coverage 8pm – 9pm Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller 9pm – 10pm Live Master Cash coverage 10pm – 11pm UKPC final satellite coverage (the satellite starts @ 9:15) 11pm – Midnight Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller   Send all your messages in, we love them on the show- the more the merrier.   And here’s this Sunday’s little extra topic of enquiry…   Tikay is 95 this year. What do you hope to have achieved in poker  and in  life by Tikay’s age?   Your answers can be serious, or not-so! And of course, don’t forget all the usual poker questions, hand requests and banter. Best messages tonight will win free entry into Tuesday   night's main event: The Turbo Open.   Cheers all and see you Sunday night at 7.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    thanks Richard and tikay for the seat but did ent catch what tourney I was entered in will you b in it thanks again

• edited January 2014
    hi guys enjoyin the show as always when i reach tikays age i hope i still playin on sky poker
  • edited January 2014
    must show hand  734840812 roller wow

• edited January 2014
    I don't think I'll be any different when I am 95, as I am now.

I tried to be "NORMAL" once.

It was the worst 2 minutes of my life.
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Tonight's Super Roller LIVE with Rich and Tikay ***official show thread**** +Turbo Tuesday main eent seats to be won!:
    Sunday.  Some call it a day of rest. We call it...   SUPERROLLER   SUNDAY!   There’s no rest for the wicked if you intend to stake your claim of the £20,000 GTD prize pool. You know what to do, lobby up now directly, or start satelliting to book your seat at the big game tomorrow night.   Loads of coverage on 861 of course. And bringing it to you will be myself,  Richard Orford and Jim Davidson…sorry, I mean Tikay .   But the SuperRoller is not all we have for you this Sunday night. Take a look at this….   7pm – 8pm   Live Mastercash coverage 8pm – 9pm Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller 9pm – 10pm Live Master Cash coverage 10pm – 11pm UKPC final satellite coverage (the satellite starts @ 9:15) 11pm – Midnight Live coverage of the £20,000 Super Roller   Send all your messages in, we love them on the show- the more the merrier.   And here’s this Sunday’s little extra topic of enquiry…   Tikay is 95 this year. What do you hope to have achieved in poker  and in  life by Tikay’s age?   Your answers can be serious, or not-so! And of course, don’t forget all the usual poker questions, hand requests and banter. Best messages tonight will win free entry into Tuesday   night's main event: The Turbo Open.   Cheers all and see you Sunday night at 7.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    thanks guys any time after 4pm
  • edited January 2014
    What about those members of the Sky Poker community who are already *older* than the venerable Mr Kendall?
  • edited January 2014

8.50pm: Overnight chip counts
    Here are the overnight chip counts, Jason Beazley has a narrow lead from Team PokerStars Pro Liv Boeree. The final table starts at noon local time tomorrow and it should be a cracker.

Jason Beazley, United Kingdom, 2,300,000
    Jacobus Visser , Netherlands, PokerStars Qualifier, 265,000
    Ciaran Heaney, Ireland, PokerStars Qualifier, 363,000
    Tomasz Raniszewski , Poland, PokerStars Qualifier, 490,000
    Dean Hutchinson, United Kingdom, PokerStars Player, 1,290,000
    Liv Boeree, United Kingdom, Team PokerStars Pro, 2,229,000
    Michael Kane, United Kingdom, 505,000
    Eldon Orr, Northern Ireland, 1,136,000