You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live with Fowler and Kendall, gruesome twosome 7pm Ch861 ***official show thread****

edited January 2014 in Poker Chat
Good day one and all,

I trust you are well?  I have not graced your screens for a while, but tonight I return with the grandfather of poker. Can't wait to chat about CBB with him in make up ;)
I have been very well, enjoyed my little work trip away with Teaks, who I have learnt is actually still quite nimble! You'll see... Oh and the only thing bugging me is the fact that my eye has been twitching for about 3 days now. And before you suggest a banana.. tried it. Any other suggestions are welcome!

Your show tonight:

7pm – 8pm – Tonight On Sky Poker

20K Super Roller final table highlights from Sunday 26th January. 

8pm – 9pm – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5K TURBO OPEN; looking out for new players tonight and hand IDS. 

9pm – 11pm – Master Cash

Live action from the Master Cash tables.

11pm - Midnight – Turbo Tuesday

Live coverage from the 5k Turbo Open  – final table

We are having a last longer tonight for the 5k OPEN, if you want to take part let us know on here, or on twitter before 8pm to be counted!

Also I hope you are looking forward to the UKPC?? I can not believe hohw quickly it is coming round. Will you be attending?

Who would you most like to share a table with from the poker world?

I can't wait to see you all there, plus I am liking to the idea of living in a hotel,  Alan Patridge style for a whole week!

Chow for now, see you later

A&T xxxx

Comments