You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live with Fowler and Kendall, gruesome twosome 7pm Ch861 ***official show thread****

13»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    Question for simon I live in Nottingham and been considering gong to Dtd iv never played live and I would like to try my hand at a live tournament just wondering what you could recommend? And I can't make it to ukpc as I'm forced to work! 
  • edited January 2014
    Hi Anna i have a hand request from the main event, did i play this correctly?  (738,276,152) (I am fairly new to sky aswell)
  • edited January 2014
    hi all. 

in the turbo tonight and mini, won a seat on lasts weeks show, so hopefully do better than last time.

the player i would like to sit with would be Dan negreanu, think he is a fantastic player and always having a laugh, i think he has a fantastic read on players and would love to play him. 

my question too simon is...
            recently ive been playing PLO, and tikay has been helping me with PLO8 which has had its up and down in DYM'S.  ive not long started playing PLO but done well in the games ive played which have been DYM.S    so thought id have a go at MTT' PLO.  played twice cashed twice, 3rd and today 1st :)  but my problem was ive never been heads up in PLO because I only play DYMs  although i won i wasnt sure how too treat this compared too hold'em heads up. Any advice??

• edited January 2014
    I wasn't after poker help I was looking for tournament info that simon started befor being interrupted so can simon please promote Dtd 
  • edited January 2014
    I first played live at DTD, I had a question about live play so I just asked Simon, no problem
  • edited January 2014
    Forgot to say I am in The UKPC, so Simon about what time is it due to finisn each day, and are you serving food as normal
  • edited January 2014
    My first time at DTD was at the last SPT and I must admit, Simon cuts a rather imposing figure as he prowls the floor like a bald-headed, black-clothed tiger. I had ordered a steak and then changed my mind, but just as I approached the bar Simon walked behind me and I got scared.

So I just sat down and waited patiently for my food.

...but I'm sure he's a lovely guy :)
  • edited January 2014
    Still desperate to get my UKPC seat so will deffo be tuning in on Thursday... can I use my 'one time'?

Here's a MC hand from tonight. It looks a bit braggy but I'm just wondering if my river call is fine or really bad?

I just figured he'd have a lot of Ax hands that I chop with and smaller PPs that have been counterfeitted

Hand History #738277887 (20:27 28/01/2014)

• edited January 2014
    thanks for the advice,  out of the main so no jackpot for me still in the mini and mastercash 22.

the reason i asked heads up advice is because ive played 2 plo tournaments and cashed twice. 3rd and tonight was a 1st, so not a bad start for my first two tournaments, but wasnt sure on ranges too play heads up.

be back soon too try and win my money back of tikay!!!!
  • edited January 2014
    just a quick question for tikay, how long does it take you to reply to a pm?? are we talking weeks, months, years??? sent tikay 2 pm's since i've been on this site & never had a reply!!!
  • edited January 2014

10:05 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 535 525 217 41  
    left 54 133 3    

Omen69 3 112      
    Grae 4 103      
    wudibluff 32 25      

• edited January 2014
    I thought Anna was your PA, Mr Kendall!
  • edited January 2014
    help me with this hand please

tough river decision

738331648 master cash 6
  • edited January 2014
    (738,346,706) could we play this one? should i have folded the turn?
  • edited January 2014
    Somebody give Mr. Trumper a laptop please if he fancies a quick ten quid PLO8 heads up game!
  • edited January 2014

Hi all, PLEASE show this hand which shows Rich HAS a raise button.

Mastercash 2 weeks ago  733273237
  • edited January 2014
    Thanks for the free seat into tonights turbo open

made a min cash 28th out of 535 :)
  • edited January 2014
    Simon you did not quite answer my question, The question is FOOD!!!
    At the break there will be a lot of people wanting food, like me :-)
    Will I get something decent? am I best to bring sanwiches (I hope not), will I have time to dip out to one of the few places near by?. do I need to pre book it, or are you working on it. The reason I ask is I know it is a big task to organise, 
  • edited January 2014
    Who's the new guy without the glasses?  

You guys missed a great merseyside derby tonight!

Not that I can't wish Tikay Happy Xmas anymore........Happy Easter!  
  • edited January 2014
    Congratulations to PIXIE919 who wins the last longer and free entry in to Thursday's £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter! .... Best of luck!!!
  • edited January 2014
    As I am playing anyway if I bust Charlotte and I already have a seat do I get £1100 in my account?
  • edited January 2014
    Don't appear to be any T's or C's for this Charlotte Jackson thingy....

Sort it out Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Live with Fowler and Kendall, gruesome twosome 7pm Ch861 ***official show thread****:
    Congratulations to PIXIE919 who wins the last longer and free entry in to Thursday's £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter! .... Best of luck!!!
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    happy days, thanks very much!!
  • edited January 2014
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Live with Fowler and Kendall, gruesome twosome 7pm Ch861 ***official show thread****:
    just a quick question for tikay, how long does it take you to reply to a pm?? are we talking weeks, months, years??? sent tikay 2 pm's since i've been on this site & never had a reply!!!
    Posted by MrCoxy
    Good morning Stuart.

Apologies, this is a slight misunderstanding, I think.

I went through my PM's this morning, & can only trace one PM from you, dated December 15th, prior to the one you sent me @ 11.16pm last night.

It was a lovely note, including references to bridges/roads/aeroplanes/airports & I much appreciated it. In an ideal world, yes, I would have replied, but it never included a question, & I understood you were just introducing yourself, so I'm afraid I prioritised it accordingly, & now I feel bad about that. For context, in addition to over 3,000 PM's to which I have replied, I still have over 800 unread PM's in my Sky Poker Inbox, so I hope you'll pardon what may have looked like rudenesss on my part.

I have received the PM you sent me last night though, & I'll try to reply to that later today.

My apologies for not replying to your earlier PM, & I'll buy you a pot of tea when we meet up at an SPT or the UKPC.

Below, especially for you, are the famous Milton Keynes cows, which, rather pleasingly, are said to be made of concrete.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concrete_Cows

• edited January 2014
    Sounds like you need a P.A Tikay!! lol no reason to feel bad i didnt for one minute think you were being rude! i'll look forward to my pot of tea!!! take care & we'll speak soon!!!
    Stuart