You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!!

15678911»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!!:
    well done stokie!!  eagle26 give me a shout when your about mate, and norbit dont go too far you will have to play the loser of mine and eagles semi final to decide who finishes in 3rd place, remember top 3 get entry into the forum deepstack!!! first finalist is........... S T O K E F C ! !
    Posted by webby234
    Thought it was for fun webby,thats a bonus.well done webby m8 for getting the prizes its been a blast
    Edit:thanks irish ur a star
  • edited January 2010
    im online now mate for a couple of hours if ur about?
  • edited January 2010
    webby i see your online now m8, i gotta leave for work in an hour! so if u wanna play it today u gonna have to let me know asap...if not ill be online again tomorrow afternoon sometime
  • edited January 2010
    im free now mate, waiting at table for you
  • edited January 2010
    congratulations to eagle26 who is flying through to the final after beating me, had him all in with his A2 against my pocket 10s but he hit andf that was just about the end of me, great game and enjoyed the whole tournament

the finalists are..................STOKEFC v EAGLE26

third place playoff is norbit v webby234
  • edited January 2010

Eagle's in the final (dunno how, had to dodge webbys AA, JJ and pocket 10's lol)....crackin game webby unlucky mate! just wanna say thanks for settin this little tourney its been really good and very enjoyable! best of luck in your 3rd place play off-hope ya get it! and now BRING ON THE FINAL!

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER HEADS UP TOURNAMENT!!!:
    Eagle's in the final (dunno how, had to dodge webbys AA, JJ and pocket 10's lol)....crackin game webby unlucky mate! just wanna say thanks for settin this little tourney its been really good and very enjoyable! best of luck in your 3rd place play off-hope ya get it! and now BRING ON THE FINAL!
    Posted by Eagle26
    well done eagle good luck against stokey pokey !
  • edited January 2010
    can someone take over the running of this for the final and third place play off, because i think i am gonna be taking a short break from the forum thanks